• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My advice to all SBF opposition supporters

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
There's a chinese saying 拿人钱手短 ie when you takes ones money your hand becomes short or weak.

That’s why I told my kaki- KNN, you paid your GST and other taxes right? This is like a major rebate! You just took back your chicken, be prepared to pay back an ostrich later!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best case scenario - WP to retain Aljunied and Hougang.

Worst case scenario - WP only retain Hougang.

My probable plans for next Friday if I'm still alive.

1000 hrs - wake up, bring my Hp inside toilet , light a cig, pangsai while reading SBF. Shower after that breakfast.

1200 hrs - 1300 hrs - Feed my pets lunch, surf SBF again , more lighted ciggs. Call my regular FL Dome 1 OKT to arrange a slot in the afternoon.

1400 hrs - Proceed to voting center. Mark Opposition on the voting slip.

1800 hrs - 2100 hrs - should be inside the room with my already booked FL. No need to explain the details.

2200 hrs - 2359 hrs - See some old friends for beer and supper. Check live GE results.

0000 hrs - Head back home with the familiar feelings of disappointment and anger.
Just another day in paradise :cool:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
majority of young sinkies actually voted for pap in the last erection, giving them the sextra boost. a very thorough anal-ysis was made between takashit and i on an old thread. we even dissected the effects of foreign born shitizens voting pap's way, and they pale in comparison to young sinkies' support for pappies. naturalized shitizens contributed heavily to the positive results for pappies but the segment that took the cake was young sinkies. sextremely surprising outcum but the data is undeniable.

Not sure if ur trolling or not.....if u really have access to the polling demographics.....but yeah as a member of the younger generations myself,most young sinkies are pap supporters and not very politically aware either.....the proportions of young oppo supporters probably won't differ much from the rest of the population.......30:70 at best....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure if ur trolling or not.....if u really have access to the polling demographics.....but yeah as a member of the younger generations myself,most young sinkies are pap supporters and not very politically aware either.....the proportions of young oppo supporters probably won't differ much from the rest of the population.......30:70 at best....
that’s about right. 31% oppie supporters and 69% pappie supporters. very similar to overall voting patterns.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Most sinkies are only aware of their grassroots advisers and politicians whom they see on prime time news. Most have no idea who oppies are, other than the notorious serial liar chee. Our grassroots survey indicate a huge win for PAP, but we still cannot let our guard down. Majulah PAP!

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Instead of the Oppies blaming MiWs on how they handle Covid : the lies, the we're well prepared for 17yrs since SARs, the Dorms congested case, the inconsistencies, the incompetencies etc... Now the supposing to be hunted becomes the hunter ! Who to blame ? The people again ?!

Opposition 'silent' on how to tackle Covid-19
PM Lee then brought up the opposition politicians, and criticised them of talking as though they could "keep to our old ways", and as if the crisis did not exist.

He said: "They show no recognition that we are facing the crisis of a generation. They have been completely silent on how to tackle Covid-19, both during the last six months, and in this election campaign.

What contribution will they make in Parliament, adding “contrast” to the discussions, they say, if they get elected as MPs? What will happen to Singapore, if they form the government?"

jw5

Loyal
sinkie women 80% sinkie men 60% pap voters. :o-o:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
2 more votes to be voided... KNN... :cry::cry::cry:
You need to start another Sinkies are Fucked thread. Only this time, we're being fucked by other sinkies.

I have already stand-by my single malt for friday night, and a few packs of Marlboro. Also invited two friends over, because misery loves company.:cry:

Champagne stays in the fridge.

KNNBCCB!! :FU::FU::FU::FU::FU:pap