• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My advice to all SBF opposition supporters

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Did someone in your family get raped? :eek:

View attachment 85329
Hey jw5 this one clearly directed to me.

Why you doing this again? Explain how asking me about being raped and posting Mark Andrew Yeo picture makes any sense that you are not referring to me?

I made peace with you already lah bro. I even sent you pictures of my medical licences. What more you want?

jw5

Loyal
LOL................................. just talking nonsense, similar to what you do. If you want to fuck around, be prepared to get fucked. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Why you doing this again? Explain how asking me about being raped and posting Mark Andrew Yeo picture makes any sense that you are not referring to me?

I made peace with you already lah bro. I even sent you pictures of my medical licences. What more you want?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know right? But I think people get angry and jealous when someone says the same but are not part of the being raped group themselves. Lol!
i believe sinkies are sick, sad, and sadistic too. they seem to enjoy the orgies and orgasms that pappies have to offer.

Reactions: jw5

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
LOL................................. just talking nonsense, similar to what you do. If you want to fuck around, be prepared to get fucked. :rolleyes::biggrin:
Hey bro I dont attack individuals here.

I fuck PAP and sinkies as a group who vote PAP.

I dont fuck specific people here.

You are too much lah.

jw5

Loyal
Take it as a joke ok. If you are Mark Andrew Yeo, you fucking deserve it. If you are not, then it's none of your business and Mark Andrew Yeo will deal with me. Ok? :wink:

But that day seems to never come................... LOL............................. :roflmao:

Hey bro I dont attack individuals here.

I fuck PAP and sinkies who vote PAP.

I dont fuck specific people here.

You are too much lah.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Take it as a joke ok. If you are Mark Andrew Yeo, you fucking deserve it. If you are not, then it's none of your business and Mark Andrew Yeo will deal with me. Ok? :wink:

But that day seems to never come................... LOL............................. :roflmao:

I am not MAY.

And I am quite sick of you trying to say that I am.

The only reason why it bothers me is because I do value you. I mean I dont think you are a lunatic and nonsense type member here.

Which is why I bother to try to connect with you.

Dont be like that lah jw5. As I said if i had previously supported scroobal in an argument he had with you I apologize.

It is not a joke to tell people you deem to be neutral with whether someone in their family got raped. And it hurts when it is someone you deemed to be friendly with.

jw5

Loyal
LOL.................... you know what you are doing. If what you are doing is a joke to you (because you have a strong desire to win or whatever), then take what you are getting as a joke as well. If you can't take a joke, then either fuck off or cut the crap. :rolleyes::biggrin:

I am not MAY.

And I am quite sick of you trying to say that I am.

The only reason why it bothers me is because I do value you. I mean I dont think you are a lunatic and nonsense type member here.

Which is why I bother to try to connect with you.

Dont be like that lah jw5. As I said if i had previously supported scroobal in an argument he had with you I apologize.

It is not a joke to tell people you deem to be neutral with whether someone in their family got raped. And it hurts when it is someone you deemed to be friendly with.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
LOL.................... you know what you are doing. If what you are doing is a joke to you (because you have a strong desire to win or whatever), then take what you are getting as a joke as well. If you can't take a joke, then either fuck off or cut the crap. :rolleyes::biggrin:

What joke?

You also offended cos I comment about sinkies and politics?

What crap I should cut out?

You are a moderator here in SBF.

So please enlighten.

@Leongsam Can you advise?

I have not to my memory attacked you personally jw5.

jw5

Loyal
Yes, go and hide behind Sam Leong's underwear. Looks like nothing has changed.............. LOL................... :rolleyes::biggrin:

What joke?

You also offended cos I comment about sinkies and politics?

What crap I should cut out?

You are a moderator here in SBF.

So please enlighten.

@Leongsam Can you advise?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't get your hopes up too high on Friday.

This forum is just an echo chamber repeating the things we are saying and want to hear. The ground sentiment is different

In a week you will look at the GE2020 results and scratch your balding heads. Then resume fucking sinkies again for the next 5 years

Just keeping your expectations real y'all

Enjoy the carnival

Noted sir.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just ignore him. Show him medical licenses for what? Just play along with him to aid his recovery process. He needs attention. Please LIKE all his posts.

jw5

Loyal
Hi Mark Andrew Yeo

Thanks for liking my posts. Thanks for the over-compensation.................. again. :thumbsup:

Just ignore him. Show him medical licenses for what? Just play along with him to aid his recovery process. He needs attention. Please LIKE all his posts.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I should not or cannot and will not talk too much as one can lead the horse to the water but you can't force it to drink. I'll just focus on one aspect 'COVID'

The greatest evil on earth is not CCP, USA, illuminati, Bankers, GREED or anything else but ignorance. The Universe we're not sure if it's infinite but Mankind's ignorant definite is. - Einstein

Ok here's the deal :

The winning card for this erection is ? 'Crispy money' as @Rogue Trader said in his opening post. There's a chinese saying 拿人钱手短 ie when you takes ones money your hand becomes short or weak.

Ironically did ya'll pay notice to what SamBoss has been saying all the time ? 'How many is actually sick?' The datas is solid prove. Our own NUS/Doctor/Scientist has also publish a report that after only like how many days Covid is not dangerous and cannot be further transmitted because the error is the dead viral present causes a fake positive swap result.

Plus the datas shows is there actually a valid reason even just base on our own datas for this LOCKDOWN that has damage and sabotaged our economy, health and livelihood ?! This will wake and jab the people where it's really painful is it not ?

The enough stocks and 4 masks gamble, the xiasuey insults, the we've been prepared for 17yrs since SARS, The no sick don't wear mask and U-turn what does this shows are we really competent ?! The tens of millions dollars profits of operators and the congested conditions of FW and the still newly imported cases of covid at this time do they really care or how many are actually 'sick' ?

So many FW are already released back to work all jumpin' catfish fit as fark ! Again, how many are actually sick !

There's no MiWs now in charge is our country in chaos ?! MRT, Powerlines, Internet, no water supplies all down, neighbouring cuntries invading us ? lol.....

We're the ones actually running the country they just piggyback and suck you dry for being alive in your own land, living....

last but not least here's another stats :

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/annual-number-of-deaths-by-cause
Number of deaths by cause, World, 2017

Cardiovascular diseases 17.79 million deaths
Cancers 9.56 million
Respiratory diseases 3.91 million
Lower respiratory infections 2.56 million
Dementia 2.51 million
Digestive diseases 2.38 million
Neonatal disorders 1.78 million
Diarrheal diseases 1.57 million
Diabetes 1.37 million
Liver diseases 1.32 million
Road injuries 1.24 million
Kidney disease 1.23 million
Tuberculosis 1.18 million
HIV/AIDS 954,492
Suicide 793,823
Malaria 619,827
Homicide 405,346
Parkinson disease 340,639

But if you look across all the oppies what have they said given CNA Media coverage, open broadcasted debates what more we need but had they said anything that is really useful and undebatable ? NOTHING ! The essence of debate is not to debate but say something that is undebatable and you win, the people are watching !

Nuff said.

Be well ya'll, there's nothing more i could say do or help and i'm probably going to log-off after this post and focus on my own salvation. lol.........

Sorry i'm not of politician calibre, i'm not a fighter i'm a lover lol.......

Be well. Bye folks i love y'all.

https://wearethene.ws/notable/119496
Once the erection is over they will work on the COVID-PASS

Last edited: