• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My advice to all SBF opposition supporters

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Only fake opposition will sway .
Today workers tomorrow pap.
Real supporters stand firm with never say die attitude.
Be it 20 ,30 or 50years.

We have been voting opposition since GRC was introduced in 88. As his kaki, I don’t say he’s fake opposition supporter.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have been voting opposition since GRC was introduced in 88. As his kaki, I don’t say he’s fake opposition supporter.
Then please explain fake opposition in your view.
Your friend huai taxi?
Let see after election , any more support.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Let see after election , any more support.

I can assure you, he’ll kpkb again when GST increase :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Fake oppies are those who help PAP win, like those Fake Bookie odds. Leading folks to think that oppies can win big time. I fell for that same trick in 2015, some of my kakis’ friends pang pueh kee... KNN... those are fake oppies.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Demoralization is, in a context of warfare, national security, and law enforcement, a process in psychological warfare with the objective to erode morale among enemy combatants and/or noncombatants. That can encourage them to retreat, surrender, or defect rather than defeating them in combat.

Demoralization methods are military tactics such as hit-and-run attacks such as snipers, disturbing the enemy with less-lethal weapons and incapacitating agents, and intimidation such as display of force concentration. Some methods on the strategic scale are commerce raiding, strategic bombing, static operations such as sieges and naval blockades, and propaganda.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't get your hopes up too high on Friday.

This forum is just an echo chamber repeating the things we are saying and want to hear. The ground sentiment is different

In a week you will look at the GE2020 results and scratch your balding heads. Then resume fucking sinkies again for the next 5 years

Just keeping your expectations real y'all

Enjoy the carnival
You are right. The ground is sweet for the pappies. I saw smiling faces everywhere and few people talking about politics. Go to any kopitiams and u will see young and old make merry drinking eating and laughing.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can assure you, he’ll kpkb again when GST increase :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Fake oppies are those who help PAP win, like those Fake Bookie odds. Leading folks to think that oppies can win big time. I fell for that same trick in 2015, some of my kakis’ friends pang pueh kee... KNN... those are fake oppies.
U sit at 682 or 684 hougang ?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ah peks you see and hear fucking pappies for ages.. always end up voting for Pappies because "opposition is fucked up lah".

Haha.. I have never liked KJ but he's summed up sinkie mentality the best

ghib25-768x432.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right. The ground is sweet for the pappies. I saw smiling faces everywhere and few people talking about politics. Go to any kopitiams and u will see young and old make merry drinking eating and laughing.
Sinkies are simple to control. just let them eat Dingtaifeng and drink bubble tea and the world is complete.

The best is their neighbour's flat just sold for a high price and COE fell last month

Democracy, accountability, meritocracy .. simi lanjiao lai ay?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think sbf only have 50% or lesser real opposition supporter KNN fuck pap doesn't means is a opposition supporter but can be a sole opposition proprietor KNN

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP govt satisfaction index was 86% in May 2020 - polling company Blackbox.

so hope for the best and be prepared for the worst.