• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My advice to all SBF opposition supporters

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think sbf only have 50% or lesser real opposition supporter KNN fuck pap doesn't means is a opposition supporter but can be a sole opposition proprietor KNN
I starting to see sbf no up liao.
Like many fake opposition here.
Fuck pap just for the fun. End up voting pap in.
What a ironic joke!!!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have to depend on new blood, they not indebted to PAP.
Bro Zhihau, for that to happen, need the old generation to up the lorry first. Sorry for being blunt. I'm confident that the upcoming generation with access to social media will be more politically savvy than their Ah Kongs and Ah Mahs. But at the same time age also catching up with us. Will we in this lifetime, be able to see that change we all waiting for?

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with ts but not because of him pretending to be a fake oppo supporter.....

But because I have given up on this country already,after ten years and two elections,sinkies are never going to wake up,it's too late to change anything at this point.....this country belongs to FTS now.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies are simple to control. just let them eat Dingtaifeng and drink bubble tea and the world is complete.

The best is their neighbour's flat just sold for a high price and COE fell last month

Democracy, accountability, meritocracy .. simi lanjiao lai ay?

ya lor. so easily conned. just dangle a few carrots and kena baited time and time again.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Zhihau, for that to happen, need the old generation to up the lorry first. Sorry for being blunt. I'm confident that the upcoming generation with access to social media will be more politically savvy than their Ah Kongs and Ah Mahs. But at the same time age also catching up with us. Will we in this lifetime, be able to see that change we all waiting for?

At this point it's easier for anti pappies to go to another island and build their own Singapore for singaporeans.

Hopefully Australia will sell us a small piece of land.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, the new generation would say some oppie not good enough. Especially the ones contesting in my ward. Why handsome Jamus or whoever not come here and contest? So I vote the PAP. :redface:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, the new generation would say some oppie not good enough. Especially the ones contesting in my ward. Why handsome Jamus or whoever not come here and contest? So I vote the PAP. :redface:
Why u need a handsome opposition before u vote?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
majority of young sinkies actually voted for pap in the last erection, giving them the sextra boost. a very thorough anal-ysis was made between takashit and i on an old thread. we even dissected the effects of foreign born shitizens voting pap's way, and they pale in comparison to young sinkies' support for pappies. naturalized shitizens contributed heavily to the positive results for pappies but the segment that took the cake was young sinkies. sextremely surprising outcum but the data is undeniable.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
majority of young sinkies actually voted for pap in the last erection, giving them the sextra boost. a very thorough anal-ysis was made between takashit and i on an old thread. we even dissected the effects of foreign born shitizens voting pap's way, and they pale in comparison to young sinkies' support for pappies. naturalized shitizens contributed heavily to the positive results for pappies but the segment that took the cake was young sinkies. sextremely surprising outcum but the data is undeniable.
Where is @takashi ?