• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maia Lee : Changed woman? Would you take her as your gf/spouse

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok ok guys, let's relax for awhile.. each is entitled to their own opinion.. example is me.. i don't care about her and i don't follow her news.. in fact, i don't even know she appear in mags and youtube and tnp until some forummers discussed online.

if u don't care abt her, then just don't pic yourself bringing this type of girl home.

for me, i only interested in the type of girls to bring home. if the girl doesn't fit, then there is no use to evaluate in what aspects is the girl not qualified to be brought home.. c'mon, let's focus more on how to bring your type of girl home.. and no, i'm not hijacking this thread... peace.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just because she have tats ? :confused: i got more tats than her if i take off my clothes . does it mean im a yakuza boss ?

you do???

yakuza-gang-in-japan.jpg

drifter photo

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you do???

yakuza-gang-in-japan.jpg

drifter photo

oh yes ..big piece of art on my back , legs and arms . but its not visible if i wear clothes ...but im not a yakuza ..i just love arts and tats ..thats all . and when i do a tats , i always consider a few things ....details of tattoo , original piece , theme , artist work , colour ...ect . its not suka suka tattoo . thats why i called it art .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok ok guys, let's relax for awhile.. each is entitled to their own opinion.. example is me.. i don't care about her and i don't follow her news.. in fact, i don't even know she appear in mags and youtube and tnp until some forummers discussed online.

if u don't care abt her, then just don't pic yourself bringing this type of girl home.

for me, i only interested in the type of girls to bring home. if the girl doesn't fit, then there is no use to evaluate in what aspects is the girl not qualified to be brought home.. c'mon, let's focus more on how to bring your type of girl home.. and no, i'm not hijacking this thread... peace.

you are really a freedom fighter ...cheers .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tqjET1cBjXM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V8vI-T0dm30" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/M1DfPRNf3lc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wah serious? :eek:

She looks pretty heavily tatooted.

no...i call it childplay compare to mine ...:wink:

anyway , some of her body arts are really ugly ..and i always laugh at those ugly ones ( im sure im not her only friend who said that ) . maybe thats one of the reason she wanted to get rid of it ...:biggrin::wink:

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has tits and tats.

If i were a plastic surgeon, i would graft the skin and fats from her big tits to cover her existing tats.

That's tit for tat.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She has tits and tats.

If i were a plastic surgeon, i would graft the skin and fats from her big tits to cover her existing tats.

That's tit for tat.

leave those big tits alone !!!!!:biggrin::wink: theres so many A-cup around ...sibuay sianzzzzzz. :wink: please do us a favour save the endangered tits ...

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
to seelk attention is a "must" for celebrity. i always a supporter for maia lee, brave gal, do wat she like as long no steal , rob like pap. of course her appearance lah, love her boob and overall physical outlook except the tattoo. but hope she don't over do the "seek attention" issue, might become like quan yi feng, the number one attention seeker in sillypore.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
to seelk attention is a "must" for celebrity. i always a supporter for maia lee, brave gal, do wat she like as long no steal , rob like pap. of course her appearance lah, love her boob and overall physical outlook except the tattoo. but hope she don't over do the "seek attention" issue, might become like quan yi feng, the number one attention seeker in sillypore.

not only celebrity need attention ...all human need attention ...some drive expensive car , wear expensive clothes , stay big house ....success in sports , success in business , number 1 in class , attention from your kids , wife ...ect . achievement is also about attention too , achievement for what ? for ppl to see and feel proud of you for ATTENTION ...to let people know that you can make it . its good to have a little attention-seeker in you to help you do things better ...motivation . but of course theres good and bad attention-seeker ...sad to say Maia is getting the wrong attention ...maybe shes too young to understand that .

Last edited:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
not only celebrity need attention ...all human need attention ...some drive expensive car , wear expensive clothes , stay big house ....success in sports , success in business , number 1 in class ...ect . everything is about achievement , achievement for what ? for ppl to see and feel proud of you for ATTENTION ...to let people know that you can make it . its good to have a little attention-seeker in you to help you do things better ...motivation . but of course theres good and bad attention-seeker ...sad to say Maia is getting the wrong attention ...maybe shes too young to understand that .

There are many ways to seek attention. Better singing, winning awards. But not telling everyone I fucked with someone at the staircase of marina sq. For instance, I also see no point in her telling the whole world she wants to remove all her tattoos. But I do understand, sometimes celebrities like them not much fame, will have to use news like sex to gain attention and get some jobs.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are many ways to seek attention. Better singing, winning awards. But not telling everyone I fucked with someone at the staircase of marina sq. For instance, I also see no point in her telling the whole world she wants to remove all her tattoos. But I do understand, sometimes celebrities like them not much fame, will have to use news like sex to gain attention and get some jobs.

aiyo silver , i said alot of times liao ...shes just plain stupid and no tactics . being stupid is not a crime . does it ? alot of brothers here also need some attention here ...thats why come in this forum and kpkb ...let their ppl know whats in their mind . :biggrin::wink:

maybe the reason she tell ppl that she wants to remove her tats because some of her fans dont like her tattoo body ...

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyo silver , i said alot of times liao ...shes just plain stupid and no tactics . being stupid is not a crime . does it ? alot of brothers here also need some attention here ...thats why come in this forum and kpkb ...let their ppl know whats in their mind . :biggrin::wink:

maybe the reason she tell ppl that she wants to remove her tats because some of her fans dont like her tattoo body ...

Actually she should just tattoo her whole body and walk out the house naked. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually she should just tattoo her whole body and walk out the house naked. :biggrin:

like that abit turn-off liao ....cannot see her neh neh clearly . wasted . :biggrin::wink: . why you behave like brother king_of_abalone dont like woman with big neh neh . dont sabo leh ...dont like dont see lor ..:wink: still got many ppl like me who love big neh neh .....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
maia chan ...if you are reading this ( you know who i am ) ..please dont listen to those ppl whos trying to cover or take away your neh neh ....dont be stupid again ...ok ? :wink:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
like that abit turn-off liao ....cannot see her neh neh clearly . wasted . :biggrin::wink: . why you behave like brother king_of_abalone dont like woman with big neh neh . dont sabo leh ...dont like dont see lor ..:wink: still got many ppl like me who love big neh neh .....

Not say don't like. Ever seen her a few times. Short and bak bak. Always pang 1/2 liap. And the tattoos are not nicely done.

The only tattoos I find artistic are the Samoan tattoos. :p

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
maia chan ...if you are reading this ( you know who i am ) ..please dont listen to those ppl whos trying to cover or take away your neh neh ....dont be stupid again ...ok ? :wink:

Are u really her friend? If u are, u should know that she will get orgasms just by reading about people discussing her.

And yes, she is stupid. She clearly needs help if she has 2 children born out of wedlock even before 30.