• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maia Lee : Changed woman? Would you take her as your gf/spouse

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not say don't like. Ever seen her a few times. Short and bak bak. Always pang 1/2 liap. And the tattoos are not nicely done.

The only tattoos I find artistic are the Samoan tattoos. :p

she always pang pua liap and her longkang is deep ...she know her own neh neh big mah ...got good assets must show off lah . yes ...agreed 100% that some of her tats are badly done .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are u really her friend? If u are, u should know that she will get orgasms just by reading about people discussing her.

And yes, she is stupid. She clearly needs help if she has 2 children born out of wedlock even before 30.

i know her long before the idol thingy . i dont think she need any help at all ..shes more tough then the average sinkie man ...trust me . :biggrin::wink: thats why most of her boyfriend cannot tahan her . but if you are her friend ....no horse run ..she is a very nice friend .

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know her long before the idol thingy . i dont think she need any help at all ..shes more tough then the average sinkie man ...trust me . :biggrin::wink: thats why most of her boyfriend cannot tahan her . but if you are her friend ....no horse run ..she is a very nice friend .

I'm sure we will like to know how she can help a frd who has not been having sex with the missus. :rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm sure we will like to know how she can help a frd who has not been having sex with the missus. :rolleyes:

if you take advantage of her friendship ...then you are not a friend ...this apply to everyone not only her . :wink::smile:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you take advantage of her friendship ...then you are not a friend ...this apply to everyone not only her . :wink::smile:

Well the same can be said about a frd who does nothing if she knows u have a problem (i.e. lack of sex), isn't it?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well the same can be said about a frd who does nothing if she knows u have a problem (i.e. lack of sex), isn't it?

clap clap ..i like your answer . but sex is something which no one can help ...im not trying to be rude ...do you ask your parents for help ? since most parents will help their kids in almost anyway ...:wink::biggrin: im sorry if i sound rude ..im just trying to prove my point .

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
clap clap ..i like your answer . but sex is something which no one can help ...im not trying to be rude ...do you ask your parents for help ? since most parents will help their kids in almost anyway ...:wink::biggrin: im sorry if i sound rude ..im just trying to prove my point .

A responsible dad will bring the son to Geylang and pay for a session. :p

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A responsible dad will bring the son to Geylang and pay for a session. :p

well ...a good friend can lend you money to Geyland too . :wink::smile: im sure she can pass you $100 ..$50 pros + $30 transportation + $20 supper . :wink::smile: .

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what if she into angmo ? Or kena fuck by angmo ? Many Singaporean man also going for foreigner girls . And don't tell me you married your first love ? :wink: love is a feeling can't be explain ..love come and go ...

Love is a thing;
It cannot be explained;
3 minutes pressure;
9 months pain;
Out of KK;
Do it again!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cover-maia.jpg

raised already

Where? You sure hands raised first? I suggest down south hormat then hands raised?