• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maia Lee : Changed woman? Would you take her as your gf/spouse

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know her long before the idol thingy . i dont think she need any help at all ..shes more tough then the average sinkie man ...trust me . :biggrin::wink: thats why most of her boyfriend cannot tahan her . but if you are her friend ....no horse run ..she is a very nice friend .

Thank god, I'm no longer one. Can any sinkie man here pls tell me why sinkie men are so impotent? :confused:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by drifter
Now you are asking me who is she .. If you don't know her .. Why kpkb about her ? Did she cheat you ? Did she murder someone ? Mind your own business and make someone happy .

If everyone follows your advice SBF can close down liao. And if you follow your own advice you wont by posting rubbish here too!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you are asking me who is she .. If you don't know her .. Why kpkb about her ? Did she cheat you ? Did she murder someone ? Mind your own business and make someone happy .

If everyone follows your advice SBF can close down liao. And if you follow your own advice you wont by posting rubbish here too!

Maybe bro can make himself useful and organize GB for us with maia :cool:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
because many ppl here dont know her real person ...only can kpkb ..:wink: if you never had chilli before and i tell you how it taste ...im sure you dont know what im talking about . :wink:
I may not know her but im 100% sure she's a attention-crazy media whore, just like zoe tay.

KNN wanna be in the news for every god damn shit.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like the title says, no men here want to take her as gf/spouse. I think even drifter wouldn't take her as gf/spouse. So even if she remove her tattoos, none here would consider taking her as gf/spouse because most of the issues we are talking about, isn't about her tattoos but her character:o

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

the reason im defending Maia because i know her well ...and she is my friend . would you defence your friend knowing that shes not the kind of person that others think she is ? how do you feel when your friend is being accused ?
yes , i do admit sometimes i posted rubbish ...but it was just plain fun ( i dont start by saying , i dont give a dam ) .
alot of ppl said they dont care and give a fuck about maia ...then why talk about her life here ? if they want to talk cock ...i can join in the fun too .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like the title says, no men here want to take her as gf/spouse. I think even drifter wouldn't take her as gf/spouse. So even if she remove her tattoos, none here would consider taking her as gf/spouse because most of the issues we are talking about, isn't about her tattoos but her character:o

you are right ...i wouldnt take her as gf / spouse ( not because she is a slut , its because i dont like woman with a man character for gf / spouse , i prefer submissive woman ) . but i dont regret i know her as a friend .

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are right ...i wouldnt take her as gf / spouse ( not because she is a slut , its because i dont like woman with a man character for gf / spouse , i prefer submissive woman ) . but i dont regret i know her as a friend .

Maia's character follows the Nike slogan. Just Do It. Do first, talk later. She's someone I would say do things without thinking of consequences. Like being an unwed mother. Then getting into another same situation again. Then adding so many tattoos to her body and now regretting it. This kind of character very hard to co-exist, because if you are her boyfriend, you either end up saying yes to everything she said or if you end up saying yes to what she said, she thinks you are not making any effort and just trying to eng siew her.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let's say if today she has changed into a submissive woman, would you still take her as your gf/spouse?. All others being status quo.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I may not know her but im 100% sure she's a attention-crazy media whore, just like zoe tay.

KNN wanna be in the news for every god damn shit.

read all my post again ...which artist dont like attention ? :confused::confused: . she is just stupid not to know what is the right attention from her own fans ...and ppl around her . she forget that as an artist her every speech and movement is being watched ..she thought theres nothing wrong being herself ...ever since day one i know her before she become famous she already like that ...

jw5

Loyal
My honest opinion is that even if she didn't have any tatoos and had a very dignified, understated, low-key character, I still wouldn't consider her.

I just don't like her face. :o :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maia's character follows the Nike slogan. Just Do It. Do first, talk later. She's someone I would say do things without thinking of consequences. Like being an unwed mother. Then getting into another same situation again. Then adding so many tattoos to her body and now regretting it. This kind of character very hard to co-exist, because if you are her boyfriend, you either end up saying yes to everything she said or if you end up saying yes to what she said, she thinks you are not making any effort and just trying to eng siew her.

oh yes ...she is those ppl who follow her heart rather then her brain . i still dont understand why she regret having tats . i dont regret having mine ...and im much more older then her . guess shes tired of ppl talking bad about her image . or did her cult really brainwashed her ?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yes ...she is those ppl who follow her heart rather then her brain . i still dont understand why she regret having tats . i dont regret having mine ...and im much more older then her . guess shes tired of ppl talking bad about her image .

Her opinion of her ownself is wavering. That's why she starts to dislike her tattoos. Anyway, with her kind of character, don't think she will be able to withstand the pain of removal of all tattoos.

This kind of article is give interview already shiok, read already shiok, forget already also shiok.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Her opinion of her ownself is wavering. That's why she starts to dislike her tattoos. Anyway, with her kind of character, don't think she will be able to withstand the pain of removal of all tattoos.

This kind of article is give interview already shiok, read already shiok, forget already also shiok.

i think her cults is brainwashing her to remove those tats . pain is not an issue to her if she wanted to do something to her body . dont forget tats is not painless too .