• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's talk about Thai girls...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Instead of writing what you wrote below, you wrote a whole erroneous tome about their low wages giving the impression that it made up of poor people and have little choice but to live of foreigners.

Yinyang is right. It is no different to any country or society in Asia and it is actually resource rich, progressive and has a bright future. In Singapore, you have a PRC mistress, they will asking the same things. He trying to make streekwalker be something that she is not.

That idiot will go to Geylang and will ask the same silly questions.

Jw5, this sinkie moron posted again. and once again, it carries no substance and try so hard to make it appear knowledgeable.. what a sinkie..

jw5

Loyal
Instead of writing what you wrote below, you wrote a whole erroneous tome about their low wages giving the impression that it made up of poor people and have little choice but to live of foreigners.

Yinyang is right. It is no different to any country or society in Asia and it is actually resource rich, progressive and has a bright future. In Singapore, you have a PRC mistress, they will asking the same things. He trying to make streekwalker be something that she is not.

That idiot will go to Geylang and will ask the same silly questions.

Scroobal you badly brought up manipulative piece of shit, stop trying to manipulate the ordinary folk in this forum and at the same time, try to show off what you know very little about.

You are a charlatan and a snake, a discarded member of the establishment who wants badly to get back, but at the same time is so disgruntled with them that you can't resist little jabs. Come election time, you will however go back to true form and roots and try to sabotage the opposition.

You are the fucking idiot who makes motherhood statements whenever you have little to contribute to discussions.

And by the way, Yinyang loved the poems about your obnoxious bastardy character.

Scroobal, Mark my words, you are a badly brought up piece of manipulative shit and you should go fuck yourself. LOL.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
*If you think there is a pretty Thai girl from a wealthy family, i can assure you she won't give a shit to some average Sinkie.

Oh yes...i forgot to add that...I am not a sinkie and I am not average. You do not know me.

If you feel inferior and outclassed by those financially stable and independent Thais, it does not mean everyone is like you.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yes...i forgot to add that...I am not a sinkie and I am not average. You do not know me.

If you feel inferior and outclassed by those financially stable and independent Thais, it does not mean everyone is like you.

Sure sure sure... I have no doubt at all you are way above average in looks, wealth and class and represents what every girl desire

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sure sure sure... I have no doubt at all you are way above average in looks, wealth and class and represents what every girl desire

He said he is not average = below average. This is in term of looks, IQ, EQ, financial, class, common sense etc.

You dun get it, do you?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tonychat is obviously not a fucker , he gets sodomised every night by his Thai ladyboy wife in Sinkieland while claiming to be in the Land of Oz :eek:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tonychat is obviously not a fucker , he gets sodomised every night by his Thai ladyboy wife in Sinkieland while claiming to be in the Land of Oz :eek:

Tonychat the chump?

In 2011, he claimed that all these while he was in Singapore.

In 2012, he claimed that all these while he was in Thailand.

In 2013, he claimed that all these while he was in Australia.

Either he does not understand the meaning of all these while or he is a big time liar.

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tonychat the chump?

In 2011, he claimed that all these while he was in Singapore.

In 2012, he claimed that all these while he was in Thailand.

In 2013, he claimed that all these while he was in Australia.

Either he does not understand the meaning of all these while or he is a big time liar.

No doubt he is a tua kang yao xiu Sinkie who resides in a pigeon hole , gets anal fucked by his Thai ladyboy wife every night.
tonychat can stand to shit no need to squat , his arse too wide after all the drilling :eek:
Next he will claim he's in Muddysia , side by side with his idol , Anwar , campaigning for the coming elections
:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
some tips from Australia:

An additional point to note here is how I feel that many of the negative traits can also apply to women in general.
Work in massage parlors, bars or nightclubs
Go out and stay out till very late at night
Often reject calls from you and do not reply to IMs or emails
Lie about reasons they need money and try to ask you for financial aid
Have a huge circle of friends who are working in massage parlors, bars and nightclubs (bad girls)

Good thai girls and bar Thai girls are quite often easy to spot, once you know what to look for, despite her telling you she’s a ‘good girl’, you might not always believe her.
However, do try to remember that these are only guidelines and meeting one of the above criteria is not enough to guarantee that she is an untrustworthy girl. Nonetheless, if she meets several or more of the above points, then take it as a very severe warning-sign and try to stay on the alert.

The most important thing is to trust what your instincts tell you.

Decent thai girls might still lie. But they are more likely to lie to save your feelings from being hurt, or to save you from embarrasement, than they are to entagle you in a web of deceipt about sponsors and money.
Generally, meeting a decent traditional Thai girl is pretty much the same as meeting and dating a decent girl anywhere else in the world. And apart from the language barrier, it is similar in many aspects to dating in your own country. (Although

Thai culture and Thai ‘thinking’ might be quite different to ours, at times. Cultural differences are a problem that can be ironed out with some adaptation and compromise. Adaptability and a willingness to accept and learn are vital in succeeding in a relationship with a Thai girlfriend.)

In conclusion
If you don’t know what your Thai girlfriend is doing on a day to day basis, or if she’s telling you something that doesn’t add up, trust your juegement, especfially if you’re not usually a suspicious or jealous person. Many of your frustrations will stem from good reasons, more often than not, though you might not always like what your intuition is telling you.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
No doubt he is a tua kang yao xiu Sinkie who resides in a pigeon hole , gets anal fucked by his Thai ladyboy wife every night.
tonychat can stand to shit no need to squat , his arse too wide after all the drilling :eek:
Next he will claim he's in Muddysia , side by side with his idol , Anwar , campaigning for the coming elections

Very good observation about that cheebyekia tonychat.

JWNY

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like Thai girls over Singapore women.

Singapore women are engineered to survive this cruel world without men it seems

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I like Thai girls over Singapore women.

Singapore women are engineered to survive this cruel world without men it seems

Thai girls are good but you got to know which one bring their family "baggage" to you. I hate those... the only way is to mixed with those who are financially stable ones.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
thai girls are good but you got to know which one bring their family "baggage" to you. I hate those... The only way is to mixed with those who are financially stable ones.

chow sinkie:oIo:

Financially STable? That must be the reason no one mixes around with YOU the POOR FUCK :oIo:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thai girls are good but you got to know which one bring their family "baggage" to you. I hate those... the only way is to mixed with those who are financially stable ones.

Chump at last you got jilted by your chicken teerak and you realised the truth?

Well I already told you this long ago. Tuition fee paid!

Learn from your mistake!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Question. In this case, Tonychat "Tua Kang" means show off or (arse) hole very big from getting fucked? Or both?

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After Jap wave came the current korean wave....i think the next wave could be the thai wave.
I'm surprise to see many sinkies into thai songs......and not only those chee hong ah bengs that frequent thai discos but some ladies as well.

There will never be Thai wave . third country ppl don't know how to create " wave " . The best Thai can do is market their woman as prositute that's where the money comes . The reason men go Thai disco is to find fuck and to hang flowers to show off . Woman goes to Thai joint because they think Thai man are good looking .

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
not really, that is stereotyping.. some thai girls are independent and comes from a decent educated family.

Ya independent !! By working as a prosititute . Now tell me how many decent educated family allowed their daughter to work as prosititute ?