• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's talk about Thai girls...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do you guys have problem with Thai girls lying to you. They like to gives you cock and bull stories and even cried to get what they want from you..usually money..

I am sorry to say this but lying seems to be part of thai's common behaviour.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why go for Thai gals? Why not go for the best?

everyone will want to go for the best. but i differ.

ok, lets say the bestest girl u met is...for example.. kate middleton (just for example only. u can swap with other names too). good right?

BUT, does it brings out the best of both of u? it may seems good. she got tons of money, famous etc. she doesn't mind u live off her wealth. BUT, u will lose ur hunger and strive for doing well in life. then, she will meet a better person and divorce u. u fall into mental breakdown. u do not possess social and working skills cos every night u go party with her money.

BUT.........

if u met a lady whom u think is perfect, u will strive and try to provide the best. she will also treasure u for ur whole life. isn't it better?

as what the saying goes, marriage is made of 2 halves. u are one half, ur partner is the other half.

in my view, thai girls are not on my top list of likes. but it just happens that my the other half is a thai...and the most impt thing is, it brings out the best in both of us.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
dietcoke, you are lucky to get a wife which show the middle finger to her relatives who are opportunistic money grabbers.

how i detect money grabbing thai shit.

Thai girls whom you met , they will try to give you the picture of the need to work hard to support their family, father , mother, siblings..

on further prompting, they will be happy that the guy they be with can give them money to support HER parents..

The richer you are, the more brides money you are entitled to give to her parents during marriage.

Usually these types are from poor families..

those Thais girls who are not there to take advantage of you usually are from families who are financially stable, having decent jobs (PMET) among their siblings.

You will never heard them mentioned about needing money to support their family. but more on to company their parents so they will not feel lonely.

There was once i know a Thai lady who work as the CEO secretary earning 40k baht per month or more, the last time i heard from her, she is happily married.

She bring her mum to rooftop dinner for her birthday with her brother. If you can bring your mum to rooftop dinner, i dun think you have money problem. One dinner cost about 7k to 10k baht per person.

From my experience, it is much better to mix around with Thais who are financially stable than those poor Thai fucks who takes every opportunity to try to find out if you have money.

better as in being more relax with the person and enjoy their company, having good topics to talk about and doesn't hit the brakes and talk about needing money to do certain things.

You are very naive. Poor = money grabbing shit and rich is not. I wait to hear you back in this forum 10 years from now if it still exist. I will prepare a few packs of tissue for your tears and see you slap yourself for being so naive.

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
everyone will want to go for the best. but i differ.

ok, lets say the bestest girl u met is...for example.. kate middleton (just for example only. u can swap with other names too). good right?

BUT, does it brings out the best of both of u? it may seems good. she got tons of money, famous etc. she doesn't mind u live off her wealth. BUT, u will lose ur hunger and strive for doing well in life. then, she will meet a better person and divorce u. u fall into mental breakdown. u do not possess social and working skills cos every night u go party with her money.

BUT.........

if u met a lady whom u think is perfect, u will strive and try to provide the best. she will also treasure u for ur whole life. isn't it better?

as what the saying goes, marriage is made of 2 halves. u are one half, ur partner is the other half.

in my view, thai girls are not on my top list of likes. but it just happens that my the other half is a thai...and the most impt thing is, it brings out the best in both of us.

Don't worry what others say. Stick to your heart what your heart tells you. Suk san wan songkran.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are very naive. Poor = money grabbing sh8it and rich is not. I wait to hear you back in this forum 10 years from now if it still exist. I will prepare a few packs of tissue for your tears and see you slap yourself for being so naive.

If you think that is naive, then it is your problem.
The reality I encounter is this. These poor fucks wants out of poverty and want face too. I have totally no patience with these poor fucks.

I am more comfortable with financially stable Thais. They are driven for and by success and keep their high pay job and businesses going.

I find these poor fucks very irritating. Initially, they are nice to you. When there is a chance to ask you for help to buy stuffs, they delay paying you back after they got their stuffs. And they are friends which I considered decent. I was wondering why they got such habits. The well off Chinese Thais are different. They gave you a good treat after you helped them or get stuffs for them.

My style is I dun like any problems and situations which messed up that is from anything to do with money. It is fucking irritating.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry buddy, I hate to differ with your stereotyping.

1. Marrying someone = marrying his her whole family is pretty common in any asian culture including in Singapore

2. Most Thai girls outside Bangkok are pretty sensible and jai-dee-mak-mak and will take care of you and your finance and even protect you from hungry-wolves in her family. Bangkok girls like most developed cities have more demands like sinkie girls.

Chiangmai , Chiangrai , Bangkok , Issan , Maesai all sama sama , out of the 10 cases I witnessed 8 are like that ( ie. money-grabbing )

you even make an effort to reply to that sinkie dumbfuck who knows nothing much and bullshit around in the forum.

At the very least , I do not have a Thai ladyboy wife grabbing my ass every night :eek:
Wonder which Sinkie dumbfuck says he is in Krung Thep while he is holed up in his pigeon hole
:rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sinkie = coward low life shit loser who lick balls to earn a living, bend down and let the govt screw when they are attacked.

Thai-kie = no integrity in handling money issue. A total disgrace and pollute your family line if marry such a person.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chiangmai , Chiangrai , Bangkok , Issan , Maesai all sama sama , out of the 10 cases I witnessed 8 are like that ( ie. money-grabbing )

At the very least , I do not have a Thai ladyboy wife grabbing my ass every night :eek:
Wonder which Sinkie dumbfuck says he is in Krung Thep while he is holed up in his pigeon hole
:rolleyes:

I never claimed that i am in Thailand, all the while i am in aussieland.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think that is naive, then it is your problem.
The reality I encounter is this. These poor fucks wants out of poverty and want face too. I have totally no patience with these poor fucks.

I am more comfortable with financially stable Thais. They are driven for and by success and keep their high pay job and businesses going.

I find these poor fucks very irritating. Initially, they are nice to you. When there is a chance to ask you for help to buy stuffs, they delay paying you back after they got their stuffs. And they are friends which I considered decent. I was wondering why they got such habits. The well off Chinese Thais are different. They gave you a good treat after you helped them or get stuffs for them.

My style is I dun like any problems and situations which messed up that is from anything to do with money. It is fucking irritating.

Your attitude towards the Thais, your perception, your arrogance => This is what we call the Sinkie attitude. With that attitude you are likely to be stuck with your ladyboy partner for good. Anyway just to let you know, your understanding of the Thai people and culture is about zero.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your attitude towards the Thais, your perception, your arrogance => This is what we call the Sinkie attitude. With that attitude you are likely to be stuck with your ladyboy partner for good. Anyway just to let you know, your understanding of the Thai people and culture is about zero.

oh yeah, since you know so much about thai.. then you go ahead with your enjoyment and wisdom with the Thai.. for hell i care what the shit you think.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yeah, since you know so much about thai.. then you go ahead with your enjoyment and wisdom with the Thai.. for hell i care what the shit you think.

Despite all the insults against you, let me enlighten you a little bit.
Most office workers, the OLs who are young and cute, they earn between 10k to 20k Baht a month. 60k Baht monthly salary are managerial level salaries.
Typically the average Thai is so poor that if anyone in the family hooks a foreigner, it is like throwing a lifeline to drowning people. Most people do not earn enough to live comfortably. It is like those days if you go to a China village, everyone will claim to be your relative. So shed your arrogant attitude. These people are so poor that they do not consider it a shame to ask for financial help.

Before you start calling them money grabbing shit, learn to understand most Thais subscribe to the concept of B.O.S.S yes Bros of Share Share. For instance if someone in the family is better off than the rest, he will help the rest financially... and yes the whole clan. It is like "pride to the family" if one member is able to help the rests, they value this more than keeping the money for their own material comfort. Therefore if you marry someone from the family, they extend this B.O.S.S concept to you and expect you to help the family as a matter of fact.

This is not to say that you have to avoid them like plague. You have to educate your Thai partner on the limitations of what one person can do, help them understand many Sinkies do not have that much disposable income to help her family. You can try to instill in her why everyone should be responsible for their own life but this might not get far. If you have set her expectation right, if she understands all these and still wants to be with you, then it is good for you.

The girl will still ask you to help her family occasionally, and if you love your partner then you should not be a miser... i guess if you cannot afford to spare a few thousand dollars a year then you should forget it. One caution is if your partner has a "working girl" background... she might go sell her body to help her family if you don't.

So your subdivision into "poor money grabbing shit" or "wealthy respectable ladies from good family" is very very naive... it does not exist. If you think there is a pretty Thai girl from a wealthy family, i can assure you she won't give a shit to some average Sinkie.

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Class divide. The career types, better educated, well off (and independent) are similar to other asian communities up the social ladder. Those seen to be money grabbing, liars ('strawberries' in thai speak) are a reflection of the thai social demographics.

Another social observation: Many single mothers, with thai blokes either MIA or bums. So the foreigner meal ticket phenomenon...

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Despite all the insults against you, let me enlighten you a little bit.

Did i ask for any education from you in the first place? To give another person an education when the education is not requested from the person in the first place is a disgusting sinkie behaviour.

Most office workers, the OLs who are young and cute, they earn between 10k to 20k Baht a month. 60k Baht monthly salary are managerial level salaries.
Typically the average Thai is so poor that if anyone in the family hooks a foreigner, it is like throwing a lifeline to drowning people. Most people do not earn enough to live comfortably. It is like those days if you go to a China village, everyone will claim to be your relative. So shed your arrogant attitude. These people are so poor that they do not consider it a shame to ask for financial help.

Maybe you didn't read my post or you fucking never pay attention while you are reading it as you are distracted with your "i know more thai than you" sinkie ego shit. I dun mixed with poor fucks with salary below 40k baht per month unless they are from well off family and do not behaves like a typical uncouth money grabbing thais. I do not look down of people who are poor, i dislike their way of dealing with money with no integrity at all, i called them Thai-kie. There is no need to behave like that even if you are poor. There are many ways to ask for financial help. Cry father cry mother, cheat and lies to get the person to give money to them is actually a shameful way to get financial help. btw, those young chicks who are young and cute is their problem, and not my fucking problem. you bunch of low life think using your dick, then it is your fucking problem, not mine.

Before you start calling them money grabbing shit, learn to understand most Thais subscribe to the concept of B.O.S.S yes Bros of Share Share. For instance if someone in the family is better off than the rest, he will help the rest financially... and yes the whole clan. It is like "pride to the family" if one member is able to help the rests, they value this more than keeping the money for their own material comfort. Therefore if you marry someone from the family, they extend this B.O.S.S concept to you and expect you to help the family as a matter of fact.

This is not to say that you have to avoid them like plague. You have to educate your Thai partner on the limitations of what one person can do, help them understand many Sinkies do not have that much disposable income to help her family. You can try to instill in her why everyone should be responsible for their own life but this might not get far. If you have set her expectation right, if she understands all these and still wants to be with you, then it is good for you.

I will still called them money grabbing shit and if i can think of a better way to describe them, i will waste no time to improvised this term describing them. Yes, i will still avoid them. When comes to money, they deal with it without any integrity at all, i wonder if those poor fucks knows the meaning of integrity, i wonder if their language got such a word. How they behave in their family cultural basis, it is their fucking problem. There is no need for me to be Considerate towards them on this.

I only see that not all thais are like that and if they dun behave like that, i am happy to befriend them. Most of them who behave like a human being are usually those who are financially stable. and most important of all, i dun waste my time to educate people, i dun educate people because i am not a sinkie. If they got eyes, they can see why some people are better off and attract real sincere friends towards them.

i dun marry poor fucks who has no integrity in dealing with money issues.

The girl will still ask you to help her family occasionally, and if you love your partner then you should not be a miser... i guess if you cannot afford to spare a few thousand dollars a year then you should forget it. One caution is if your partner has a "working girl" background... she might go sell her body to help her family if you don't.

So your subdivision into "poor money grabbing shit" or "wealthy respectable ladies from good family" is very very naive... it does not exist. If you think there is a pretty Thai girl from a wealthy family, i can assure you she won't give a shit to some average Sinkie.

I will tell the girl that if you want money, you learn how to do selling and set up business, I can teach her to do that. and i will not give her a single baht for that. She needs to earn every single baht herself. Asking people for handout and see this as an entitlement is a totally Thai-kie behaviour. If she wants to be with me, then remove this Thai-kie behaviour and she has to let her family know this. If she or her family dun understand this, she jolly well fuck off from me and my life. ( this is my style and behaviour, that is why i mixed with people ( thais) who also thinks like this. People who think like this are usually financially well off)

Your idea on the way to deal with Thais and me is totally is totally different . You think that your ways is the enlightened way regardless of taking into account the differences in thinking among the people viewing thais and their background. Worse of all, you unleash your sinkieiness by trying to teach when this teaching is not asked for in the very first place.

You can go ahead with your "i give you some money so it mean i love you and your family" pathetic thai bullshit. I dun behave and live like that and it is not a must for my gf to be Thai too, there are so many girls around from Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong kong, vietnam. The whole world do not revolved around them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Class divide. The career types, better educated, well off (and independent) are similar to other asian communities up the social ladder. Those seen to be money grabbing, liars ('strawberries' in thai speak) are a reflection of the thai social demographics.

Another social observation: Many single mothers, with thai blokes either MIA or bums. So the foreigner meal ticket phenomenon...

yeah man, like as though i can't choose which social class i want to mix with.. That cock is so sinkie.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phew... by now I can conclude Tonychat will only land a Thai ladyboy.
Thanks god.... many lives are saved. I will observe earth hour today in honour of the lives saved from Tonychat the Sinkie.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of writing what you wrote below, you wrote a whole erroneous tome about their low wages giving the impression that it made up of poor people and have little choice but to live of foreigners.

Yinyang is right. It is no different to any country or society in Asia and it is actually resource rich, progressive and has a bright future. In Singapore, you have a PRC mistress, they will asking the same things. He trying to make streekwalker be something that she is not.

That idiot will go to Geylang and will ask the same silly questions.

You can choose the social class u want to mix with but only those of your class will mix with you, ie LOW CLASS