• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's talk about Thai girls...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all along S'poreans got poor taste....................but i never thought that poooooooor....................

might as well listen to Ah Neh songs.................

To each his own.
But if thai music really no standard then HK, Taiwan etc wont cover their songs.
Thai movie also remade by Hollywood.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll add this here

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8tddfWCWTw4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so guys, how do you tell that the girl is sincere to you or trying to get money from you , or both...???

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
what about those from Thailand itself, not some thai disco chick.

Met a doctor on a plane some time back.... then visited her several times in BKK. Father big time businessman - speaks fluent Japanese and English, and she got a position at Chulalongkorn hospital. Very nice girl.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Met a doctor on a plane some time back.... then visited her several times in BKK. Father big time businessman - speaks fluent Japanese and English, and she got a position at Chulalongkorn hospital. Very nice girl.

most doctors and dentist in Thailand can speak english well.. it is really nice to know them. educated, thai gentleness and speak english.. wow!!!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like this song.

[video=youtube;b1YZ66mllFw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1YZ66mllFw[/video]

Wife like rugter mi mee onn yood.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thai of chinese descend looks down on their native countrymen and treat them like dirt. Just look at the way rice farmers are treated in Thailand by a handful of Thai traders based in Bangkok.
The good thing about Thaksin is that he knows the majority poor in the rural areas form the bulk of the voters. So he poured in huge government assistance in the form of micro credit and created government clinics and got their support. But Thaksin used voters as pawns for his own personal financial gain.

Thai-Thai and the majority of other south east asian natives have similar customs, despite difference in religion.
a) Never put your foot high up when you sit down.
b) Always bow down when you pass someone sitting.
c) There is a wash basin to clean the feet before entering the house
d) Houses are built on stilts and made of wood. This have many advantages
i) Keep snakes and centipedes and other venomous creatures on the ground
ii) Keep above flooded waters
iii) cool the house by ventilation.
e) Keep chickens as pets and for food around the house. The chicken will kill centipedes and baby snakes.
f) Normally, they live by the river. But that was when roads were not built yet.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey sinkies,

how many of you have thai gfs before? I dun think this thead should be in thailand thread but it is more about relationship with Thai girls..

What is your experience with Thai girls? I mean real female, not some motherfucking ladyboys.

I only like Thai chinese gal but so far no chance to know even 1. All i knew r the dark skin..sian

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've met the wives of some of my thai friends & the impression I get is that husbands opinion is more important than in Spore.
For example he can influence his wife's career decision. For one of my friends he doesn't want his wife to work long hours at the expense of spendin time away from family & children.

Some time back there was debate on whether Spore girls should peel prawns for her guy.
I doubt there would ever be a debate in LOS about this :smile:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tonychat got tired of being sodomised by his thai ladyboy wife now wants to talk about phuyings :rolleyes:
Marry a phuying = marry her entire fucking village :eek:
You will be her ATM for the rest of your pathetic life :biggrin:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
so guys, how do you tell that the girl is sincere to you or trying to get money from you , or both...???

i doubt we can tell. don't say for thai girls, all the countries women behave like that. a sinkie girl can also be good for u, is either she is sincere or she is milking u for jewellery, LV bag etc..

by the way, this is my life story regarding the phrase 'marry her, u marry whole village'.

i too, was skeptical about my gf (now my wife) because i often heard about the above phrase. but after i married her, the only thing (or the only sum of money) that i gave to her mum was roughly 4k sgd as sin sot. the gold she return back to us as a gift for our marriage. perhaps, i gave them a deep impression because i told them repeatly i am just a poor chap. even our wedding dinner in thai was paid by the bride side.

and no, each time i go back to my mum-in-law house, i do not give any allowance to her mum. the most, i repeat, the most i gave to her family each time i go over is just to treat them eat at restaurant and a few bottles of wine. and some mei zhen xiang bak kwa from sg. ( total cost 200++sgd)

finally, to the part of 'marry her whole village'. hmm... i had encountered this before, but my wife's reply is very different from what is anticipated. ( perhaps she comes from an abnormal family??) i did ask my wife, 'did ur uncle auntie ever come and borrow money from u or ur mum?'

her reply? ' yes, they come borrow before. but my mum told them we had no money. then next time they come again, the daughters will put on show telling the uncle auntie that mother not in!'.

and no, i had still not encounter, and i am confident that i will not encounter stories like 'buffalo died, uncle stay hospital, 2nd auntie child need go university' etc.' because the most serious stories that my wife tell me ( and its true) is my mum-in-law was hospitalised. the bill was spilt among my wife's siblings. no one ask me to fork out anything.

i'm not saying my wife is super duper perfect, but most sg guys tends to flaunt their wealth, thus their spouses will tends to blur the line of love and take advantage'.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dietcoke, you are lucky to get a wife which show the middle finger to her relatives who are opportunistic money grabbers.

how i detect money grabbing thai shit.

Thai girls whom you met , they will try to give you the picture of the need to work hard to support their family, father , mother, siblings..

on further prompting, they will be happy that the guy they be with can give them money to support HER parents..

The richer you are, the more brides money you are entitled to give to her parents during marriage.

Usually these types are from poor families..

those Thais girls who are not there to take advantage of you usually are from families who are financially stable, having decent jobs (PMET) among their siblings.

You will never heard them mentioned about needing money to support their family. but more on to company their parents so they will not feel lonely.

There was once i know a Thai lady who work as the CEO secretary earning 40k baht per month or more, the last time i heard from her, she is happily married.

She bring her mum to rooftop dinner for her birthday with her brother. If you can bring your mum to rooftop dinner, i dun think you have money problem. One dinner cost about 7k to 10k baht per person.

From my experience, it is much better to mix around with Thais who are financially stable than those poor Thai fucks who takes every opportunity to try to find out if you have money.

better as in being more relax with the person and enjoy their company, having good topics to talk about and doesn't hit the brakes and talk about needing money to do certain things.

Last edited:

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tonychat got tired of being sodomised by his thai ladyboy wife now wants to talk about phuyings :rolleyes:
Marry a phuying = marry her entire fucking village :eek:
You will be her ATM for the rest of your pathetic life :biggrin:

Sorry buddy, I hate to differ with your stereotyping.

1. Marrying someone = marrying his her whole family is pretty common in any asian culture including in Singapore

2. Most Thai girls outside Bangkok are pretty sensible and jai-dee-mak-mak and will take care of you and your finance and even protect you from hungry-wolves in her family. Bangkok girls like most developed cities have more demands like sinkie girls.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry buddy, I hate to differ with your stereotyping.

1. Marrying someone = marrying his her whole family is pretty common in any asian culture including in Singapore

2. Most Thai girls outside Bangkok are pretty sensible and jai-dee-mak-mak and will take care of you and your finance and even protect you from hungry-wolves in her family. Bangkok girls like most developed cities have more demands like sinkie girls.

you even make an effort to reply to that sinkie dumbfuck who knows nothing much and bullshit around in the forum.

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
...................i'm not saying my wife is super duper perfect, but most sg guys tends to flaunt their wealth, thus their spouses will tends to blur the line of love and take advantage'.

dietcoke I will not say you are a lucky chap because most khun tang-chanwat are indeed nice and sensible Thais and not what most people especially Bangkokians stereotype them the to be. Anyway congratulations and all the best chok-dee-dee.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have a UK friend who is with her issan gf for 7 years.

He told me that at first, her gf's siblings like to ask stuffs from him since he is a farang. so they assume he got the money.

Until he was fucking pissed and tell her gf that in his culture, being independent is the thing and they dun ask money and stuffs from others.

After that it was stopped.

And about a year ago, i was with them in a shopping mall at central bangna. i ask them what they were buying, he told me his gf's brother is asking them to get him a jacket.. i didn't ask much. so i just keep quiet and think...so her brother is still asking for stuffs. Maybe her gf is the one paying for it?? maybe.

In my heart, i feel that why this friend of mine still stick with this girl while her family is trying ways as means to get free stuffs..Now my friend is back to UK and i didn't contact him anymore.. wish him luck.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thai of chinese descend looks down on their native countrymen and treat them like dirt. Just look at the way rice farmers are treated in Thailand by a handful of Thai traders based in Bangkok.
The good thing about Thaksin is that he knows the majority poor in the rural areas form the bulk of the voters. So he poured in huge government assistance in the form of micro credit and created government clinics and got their support. But Thaksin used voters as pawns for his own personal financial gain.

Not all are like that. Unfortunately, the ones that i know ( those who can speak chinese) is . :(

After that, i do not have a good impression of them and seldom contact them.

Those chinese thai who can't speak chinese seems to mix well with the natives. and yes, they are well off too , having own a number of shop houses and getting rental income.