• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's talk about Thai girls...

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
as if you do not know, the very first thai girl i pay a bar fine to go out with. Nothing sexual, just want to experience what the fuck is bar fine and things like that. it was like 6 to 8 years ago.. quite a while sgo.

some of them actually have kids and i was surprise that why a mother go out to work as bar girl. That time i was still a novice in thailand and do not know much. I have fun in thailand but not really interested in trying out their sexual service as i am more into trying out good food than carnal pleasure.

now, i know that these people are from poor province of Thailand and come out to earn a living and sent money back to their families.

There are many cases of these bar girls got a kid from some thai guy, then the thai guy run off and never come back. Left the woman and the kid there. the woman Lan lan has to go to bangkok to work and sent back money, while her mother take care of her son.

as to what i see it, it is quite a fucked up life they have.

after that i have no interest in these poor thai fucks so i check out those ladies who work in the office in bangkok business district.

Are u that stupid ? Many OL or student thai lady work as prosititute at night :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From my experience, Thai gals are quite loyal..

They treat you like a King if they know that you're nice and sincere to them..

Bro , Thai lady are not loyal . They are very good in telling lies that's why they can have many bf to send them money at the same time .

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am talking about Bangkok city business district ladies... those who do well and not there to ask guys for money to feed their thai bf.. This is the category which is safe for most modern guys to go for.

Those category , you think you have chance ? Lol .

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry buddy, I hate to differ with your stereotyping.

1. Marrying someone = marrying his her whole family is pretty common in any asian culture including in Singapore

2. Most Thai girls outside Bangkok are pretty sensible and jai-dee-mak-mak and will take care of you and your finance and even protect you from hungry-wolves in her family. Bangkok girls like most developed cities have more demands like sinkie girls.

The thing is , most woman from prefecture Thai goes to bbk to look for job to support their family . Those girls only think about their own family and LV bags first . Environment can change a person mindset .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;qDhutdBiRb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDhutdBiRb0&sns=em [/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ya independent !! By working as a prosititute . Now tell me how many decent educated family allowed their daughter to work as prosititute ?

That is because you only mixed with losers... sinkie Losers attract thai-kie losers... you ought to do some self-reflection. Oh yes, where is drifter who uses starhub network in Japan.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those category , you think you have chance ? Lol .

sorry to disappoint you, most of my thai friends are in this category. It just feels right to be with them.. Losers usually think that they got no chance with winners...How limited life can be for them..so sad.

as i say before, sinkie losers only hang around with Thai-kie losers because that is all they can go for and get. You can tell from the way they post... some people just do not understand what is called In The League.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The thing is , most woman from prefecture Thai goes to bbk to look for job to support their family . Those girls only think about their own family and LV bags first . Environment can change a person mindset .

This is actually common knowledge and you mean you need to tell others this? Many country people will flock to the cities to earn money, not just Thailand.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is because you only mixed with losers... sinkie Losers attract thai-kie losers... you ought to do some self-reflection. Oh yes, where is drifter who uses starhub network in Japan.

You did not answer my question . I ask how many decent educated family allowed their daughter to work as pros not where sinkie know Thai woman . Are u really that stupid to understand ? How do I know where drifter is ? By the way , how did u know he use his Starhub network to post ? So u only mix around with rich Thais so that you can borrow money from them :wink:

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sorry to disappoint you, most of my thai friends are in this category. It just feels right to be with them.. Losers usually think that they got no chance with winners...How limited life can be for them..so sad.

as i say before, sinkie losers only hang around with Thai-kie losers because that is all they can go for and get. You can tell from the way they post... some people just do not understand what is called In The League.

Most of your Thai friends are ladyboy from pattaya don't come here and act classy .

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is actually common knowledge and you mean you need to tell others this? Many country people will flock to the cities to earn money, not just Thailand.

Yes many ppl will move to big city to look for job but that does not mean they will become pros in big city .. That one I bet you don't know :cool:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Question. In this case, Tonychat "Tua Kang" means show off or (arse) hole very big from getting fucked? Or both?

Hmmm ....
Getting anal fucked by his Thai ladyboy wife = Very loose arse ( can stand , no need to sit or squat to pang sai :eek: )
Claiming to be in Land of Oz = Shameless bragging ( thinks he fantasize about getting anal fucked by Aussies :biggrin: )
That sums it up
:biggrin:

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every social group needs a loser aka retard in it so that the rest of the group can feel superior.

Fucktard tonychat : Guess who the loser aka retard is within your group of 'friends'