• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's talk about Thai girls...

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thai girls got a few categories.
Got Chinese Thai. - thaksin and maybe 70% of Bangkok
got melayu Thai - Now at war with Thai givenrment
got Thai-Thai - some look like melayu and some like chinese.
Thai-Thai a bit different. Must follow their custom or die.
Get your facts right before making bold, misconceived (and unsubstantiated) assertions.

Demographics of Bkk Thaksin and 70% sino thais? Think about it: Bkk governor re-elected from Democrats lobby. Thai chinese are quite assimiliated, and your distinction on thai-thai 'follow their customs or die' is baseless.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uh that is same for Viet gals, Indon gals and Pinays....cos they know u are foreigner, the whole chain gang will come and get freebies from u,,,

And can someone start a thread on getting Pinay gfs/wives?

One thing very true fact for Thai girls.........

Marry a Thai girl, you marry her whole family.....

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
its a twist to this.....somehow even in a family of a few kids........somehow there is a 'designated' breadwinning child to shoulder this responsibilty........not neccessarily the eldest, highest educated or the highest income one......dunno how the chosen one becomes that.

The "designated breadwinning child" will normally be the one who is your partner. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
About those thai gals who are the office working type.

This type are smart, current and modern. They knows what is happening around and got the drive to tackle anything. Their pay range from 20k baht to 100k baht per month.

personally, i think this category is best suited for guys who are the yuppies type, single, educated, eligible bachelor.. i mean more common ground are shared by these 2 types. English are fairly well-spoken for thai standard. best of all , they got the money especially from the 40k per month up.

But you got to be careful. some fresh grad and students who has a poor family background are driving cars which are considered expensive for someone who started work not too long (1 or 2 years). I suspect they got sugar daddy to support them , these are called gik. ( F buddy or on the side gf)

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you take chinese Thai, their lifestyle just like sungkies.

Salah lah brother. Chinese Thai is a small minority.... many of them are rich traders.
Thais don't discriminate whether you are original Thai or Chinese Thai, same for Pinoys. Most of them are not conscious about each others' ethnic origin. This ethnic identity thing seems to be a specialty for Sinkies and Malaysians.

A dark Thai is not necessarily from Isaan or Southern provinces. I have yet to figure out why some are really fair whereas some are dark. It is a misconception that fair skinned Thais are Thai Chinese.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
About those thai gals who are the office working type.

This type are smart, current and modern. They knows what is happening around and got the drive to tackle anything. Their pay range from 20k baht to 100k baht per month.

personally, i think this category is best suited for guys who are the yuppies type, single, educated, eligible bachelor.. i mean more common ground are shared by these 2 types. English are fairly well-spoken for thai standard. best of all , they got the money especially from the 40k per month up.

But you got to be careful. some fresh grad and students who has a poor family background are driving cars which are considered expensive for someone who started work not too long (1 or 2 years). I suspect they got sugar daddy to support them , these are called gik. ( F buddy or on the side gf)

Many OLs sell their bodies. Those who don't... it is because they don't have a body. Sorry, not many earn 40k baht per month.
To me the majority of the population are living below poverty line, not based on international definition but simply they don't earn enough to survive.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many OLs sell their bodies. Those who don't... it is because they don't have a body. Sorry, not many earn 40k baht per month.
To me the majority of the population are living below poverty line, not based on international definition but simply they don't earn enough to survive.

i am talking about Bangkok city business district ladies... those who do well and not there to ask guys for money to feed their thai bf.. This is the category which is safe for most modern guys to go for.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Salah lah brother. Chinese Thai is a small minority.... many of them are rich traders.
Thais don't discriminate whether you are original Thai or Chinese Thai, same for Pinoys. Most of them are not conscious about each others' ethnic origin. This ethnic identity thing seems to be a specialty for Sinkies and Malaysians.

A dark Thai is not necessarily from Isaan or Southern provinces. I have yet to figure out why some are really fair whereas some are dark. It is a misconception that fair skinned Thais are Thai Chinese.

Chinese Thais got different types too. I found that , those who has their own business and did well tend to despise and look down on real thais. I know one who complain that those real thais always want this and want that, there is no end. They think that they can get what they want by working hard and not ask for freebies..and yes, the ones i know speak chinese too.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you take chinese Thai, their lifestyle just like sungkies.

fucking hell, you dunno anything dun anyhow wack can or not... fuck you sinkie shit.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After Jap wave came the current korean wave....i think the next wave could be the thai wave.
I'm surprise to see many sinkies into thai songs......and not only those chee hong ah bengs that frequent thai discos but some ladies as well.

all along S'poreans got poor taste....................but i never thought that poooooooor....................

might as well listen to Ah Neh songs.................

Last edited:

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After Jap wave came the current korean wave....i think the next wave could be the thai wave.
I'm surprise to see many sinkies into thai songs......and not only those chee hong ah bengs that frequent thai discos but some ladies as well.

My young niece told me that she got four favorite - PUNCH

[video=youtube;XPyoHICQqII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPyoHICQqII[/video]

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and also BIG ASS

[video=youtube;fJKasTangEM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJKasTangEM[/video]

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and also this funny name Body Slam

[video=youtube;L5kuyCXHGqs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5kuyCXHGqs[/video]

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and another funny name Endorphine - this song I remembered in Caesar shower place I heard the girl sing

[video=youtube;FgKBBd0ery4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgKBBd0ery4[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all along S'poreans got poor taste....................but i never thought that poooooooor....................

might as well listen to Ah Neh songs.................

This type of songs then are good taste

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wQokGgqC_-k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7uRh25YK3-I?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
massage parlour and stable thai girls considered as experience or not? :biggrin:

the girls from Angel and Nataree are pretty nice (from my experience).