• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KT Latha

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure Malaysian criminal syndicate out to harm me already informed kt latha and LJ McCully
got so much evidence..... no police report... TPX strikes again.. :geek:
d2jguw0-ee739033-5355-44df-b21f-567e34a96983.gif

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies only know how to act poor thing but won’t lift a finger to help when they are in the capacity to do so instead they will always choose to gang up with foreigners in crime against me. @wuqi256 is best proof. Offered to help and then disappeared for half year. Pui!
tats bcos wuqi256 found out ur a TPX, so he leg fast, hand fast ran off first... me think the same will oso happen with ur Lau CAQ fren :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kt latha is a failed hr manager that can’t even get applications for accountant job with only a few local resumes to select and ONE PILE OF INDIAN ACCOUNTANT RESUMES TO SELECT.
Why LJ McCully no diss kt latha in department meeting for her obvious failure in her basic job to source for good valid resumes? How to choose good staff from a few lousy local resumes and one pile of spam indian accountant resume? Of course end up with shit accountant.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why LJ McCully no diss kt latha in department meeting for her obvious failure in her basic job to source for good valid resumes? How to choose good staff from a few lousy local resumes and one pile of spam indian accountant resume? Of course end up with shit accountant.
The previous HR manager told me kt latha is not qualified and obviously he is right with a hr manager that can’t even source for good resumes. Why the previous hr manager can source for good or better resumes than kt latha? Why the previous accountant that I hired - three years before that - under the previous hr manager is better quality? Because the hr manager sourced for good and better resumes not like incompetent kt latha that produced few lousy resumes and a pile of spam indian accountant resumes. So who is the trouble maker? Obviously is unqualified HR manager.

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
NOW THE TRUTH IS OUT. YOU ALSO BELONG TO THE PILE OF SHITTY RESUMES SOURCED BY KT LATHA. THAT'S WHY YOU WERE HIRED. YOU MUST BE EQUALLY SHITTY TO BE HIRED IN A SHITTY ORGANISATION BY A SHITTY HR.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why LJ McCully so gave face to kt latha but not me? Why kt latha can fail basic job scope while I have to answer off the cuff for beyond my pay beyond my job scope?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
NOW THE TRUTH IS OUT. YOU ALSO BELONG TO THE PILE OF SHITTY RESUMES SOURCED BY KT LATHA. THAT'S WHY YOU WERE HIRED. YOU MUST BE EQUALLY SHITTY TO BE HIRED IN A SHITTY ORGANISATION BY A SHITTY HR.
Obviously you liar slut cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate Jeremy Quek or mark Andrew yeo or Malaysian clone of @nightsafari pretend don’t understand English. I said clearly I hired good or better accountant three years back - when I first joined to be precise - under the previous HR manager means I was hired by the previous HR manager sourcing of good resumes then and not kt latha understudying to be hr manager then. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why LJ McCully so gave face to kt latha but not me? Why kt latha can fail basic job scope while I have to answer off the cuff for beyond my pay beyond my job scope?
Simple answer. An unfair boss that has no qualms to diss staff that he disliked while protect staff that did a bad job as long as he liked the staff. I am definitely a better boss than that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple answer. An unfair boss that has no qualms to diss staff that he disliked while protect staff that did a bad job as long as he liked the staff. I am definitely a better boss than that.
I was under a lot of pressure working under LJ McCully such a lousy unfair boss and that affected my health. Who will not be under pressure working for such unfair boss?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you liar slut cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate Jeremy Quek or mark Andrew yeo or Malaysian clone of @nightsafari pretend don’t understand English. I said clearly I hired good or better accountant three years back - when I first joined to be precise - under the previous HR manager means I was hired by the previous HR manager sourcing of good resumes then and not kt latha understudying to be hr manager then. Pui!
Kt latha is not just trouble maker secretary empress dowager that contributed to the shit high risk internal audit issues but a trouble maker as HR manager that can’t source decent resumes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And not in my job scope! Excuse me LJ McCully please explain why a finance manager need to know PPI?