• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KT Latha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So easy for criminal bully like kt latha to do evil because so many dogs like to suck her nipples and the victim of her sexual harassment has been bullied so many years while the criminal bully kt latha enjoy life for so many years and can continue being empress dowager. People that endorsed and participated in such vicious bullying of me are not qualified to cry pap ceca bully them. May they and their descendants by pap ceca be bullied forever just like how I am being bullied by them for years and will be bullied forever until I die.
@slutty start so many threads can win? The more you tried to expose me the more you exposed how bad LJ McCully and kt latha were to me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So easy for criminal bully like kt latha to do evil because so many dogs like to suck her nipples and the victim of her sexual harassment has been bullied so many years while the criminal bully kt latha enjoy life for so many years and can continue being empress dowager. People that endorsed and participated in such vicious bullying of me are not qualified to cry pap ceca bully them. May they and their descendants by pap ceca be bullied forever just like how I am being bullied by them for years and will be bullied forever until I die.
View attachment 157894View attachment 157895

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
From 2 am to now already got several knocks from above. Stay home got knocks to harass me, go outside got whistles to harass me. Why? Because of Ccb criminal bully kt latha and lj McCully that endorsed bullying that started this slut shit. Both should go to hell. Pui!
20220825_171255.gif

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kt latha is evil filthy Indian slut in bed accusing me a virgin a slut. Everyone that bullied me is called good man good woman to you Jeremy Quek liar criminal bully son of dirty Cantonese chow hai that suck Angmoh cock suck Indian nipple. Pui!

YOU ARE THE SLUT! BIG SLUT!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the previous hr manager that nannied kt latha left so I am left with only one friend in office while the rest - including my own staff - seeing how kt latha getting power with LJ McCully blessing kept distance from me.

THEY KNOW YOU ARE THE TROUBLEMAKING SLUT!
SMELLY CUNT

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely YOU WILL BE STABBED IN YOUR THROAT ONE DAY AND LEFT TO BLEED TO DEATH
YOUR CORPSE WILL BE GANGRAPED FOR MONTHLY WHILE ROTTING, YOU WILL BE A WHORE AGAIN NEXT LIFE.

GAN SIOKBIN YOU ARE A FUCKING 10 GENERATION MADSLUT.
FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR MOTHER, FUCK YOUR FATHER, FUCK YOUR WHOLE CLAN.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What kind of no-head-no-tail thread is this ?
Who the fuck is KT Latha and what the fuck did she do ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely YOU WILL BE STABBED IN YOUR THROAT ONE DAY AND LEFT TO BLEED TO DEATH
YOUR CORPSE WILL BE GANGRAPED FOR MONTHLY WHILE ROTTING, YOU WILL BE A WHORE AGAIN NEXT LIFE.

GAN SIOKBIN YOU ARE A FUCKING 10 GENERATION MADSLUT.
FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR MOTHER, FUCK YOUR FATHER, FUCK YOUR WHOLE CLAN.
Go to my Facebook to talk violence NO EVIDENCE NO TALK you Jeremy Quek eunuch criminal bully how much are you paid to suck kt latha and Malaysian criminal cockS? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good HR leader who isn't afraid to call a spade a spade a slut a slut.
You are so shameless despicable liar criminal bully. How much are you paid to SUCK kt latha and Malaysian criminal bully cock? Tell lies of a hr manager that didn’t even do proper resume check and hired Cantonese accountant that sabotaged ex company as good leader. Pui!