• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KT Latha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many self claimed sinkies attacking me and their descendants should have their jobs taken over by Indians because they viciously attacked a good Singaporean that fight against hiring Indian accountant. Sinkies are NOT JUST NOT WORTH FIGHTING BUT TRAITORS THAT GANG UP WITH FOREIGNERS TO ATTACK ME WHEN I HELPED THEM TO GET JOBS. KNNBCCB INDEED
Sinkies only know how to act poor thing but won’t lift a finger to help when they are in the capacity to do so instead they will always choose to gang up with foreigners in crime against me. @wuqi256 is best proof. Offered to help and then disappeared for half year. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies only know how to act poor thing but won’t lift a finger to help when they are in the capacity to do so instead they will always choose to gang up with foreigners in crime against me. @wuqi256 is best proof. Offered to help and then disappeared for half year. Pui!
FUCK YOU!! THE ONLY HELP YOU DESERVE IS TO PUSH YOU DOWN FROM A HIGHRISE BUILDING!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or like the sinkie landlord of Indian Muslim harassing me. Guess who she helped? Of course help the foreigner harassing me. Sinkies only how to complain as job seekers but not just won’t help when it comes to the crunch but will gang up with foreigners to attack you. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or like the sinkie landlord of Indian Muslim harassing me. Guess who she helped? Of course help the foreigner harassing me. Sinkies only how to complain as job seekers but not just won’t help when it comes to the crunch but will gang up with foreigners to attack you. Pui!

GO ON, MAKE YOURSELF A VICTIM.

FUCKING CHEEBYE WHORE.