• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KT Latha

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
how much are you paid to suck kt latha and Malaysian criminal cockS?
This sentence doesn't make sense. Unless KTL is a man, she doesn't have a penis. Please ensure that you make the necessary amendment before cut and paste posting. Thank you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are so shameless despicable liar criminal bully. How much are you paid to SUCK kt latha and Malaysian criminal bully cock? Tell lies of a hr manager that didn’t even do proper resume check and hired Cantonese accountant that sabotaged ex company as good leader. Pui!
Or maybe she purposely hired such accountant to sabotage me. After all she was pushing me to hire Indian accountants and I was so stupid so kind to fight with her to hire sinkie Cantonese accountant. Did the Cantonese bitch accountant that played Facebook AND complained too much work in the first three months of her - or any sinkie - thank me for hiring locals? Of course not. The evil ingrate Cantonese accountant gave me a push on her last day of her work.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or maybe she purposely hired such accountant to sabotage me. After all she was pushing me to hire Indian accountants and I was so stupid so kind to fight with her to hire sinkie Cantonese accountant. Did the Cantonese bitch accountant that played Facebook AND complained too much work in the first three months of her - or any sinkie - thank me for hiring locals? Of course not. The evil ingrate Cantonese accountant gave me a push on her last day of her work.
Kt latha is a failed hr manager that can’t even get applications for accountant job with only a few local resumes to select and ONE PILE OF INDIAN ACCOUNTANT RESUMES TO SELECT.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KT CB is black but ok smell but GanSiokBin CB is fake vorgin so more smelly?
Fake is you busted fake Jeremy Quek and mark yeo that act decent man outside but viciously abusing me here a virgin as fake based on nothing but your smelly Ccb mouth using your anonymity Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kt latha is a failed hr manager that can’t even get applications for accountant job with only a few local resumes to select and ONE PILE OF INDIAN ACCOUNTANT RESUMES TO SELECT.
Wow I am always advance of others in life. Now more than one decade later I see sinkies complaining same shit say all jobs taken by foreigners. But of course the difference is these sinkies are complaining only because they are job seekers while I am the rare Buddha Singaporean job hirer that not just complained why all Indian accountant resumes but done my part to insist to hire sinkies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow I am always advance of others in life. Now more than one decade later I see sinkies complaining same shit say all jobs taken by foreigners. But of course the difference is these sinkies are complaining only because they are job seekers while I am the rare Buddha Singaporean job hirer that not just complained why all Indian accountant resumes but done my part to insist to hire sinkies.
And LJ McCully was not happy, of course kt latha would complain to him on me rejecting all the Indian resumes and I am perceived as trouble maker.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of no-head-no-tail thread is this ?
Who the fuck is KT Latha and what the fuck did she do ?
Kt latha is a slut in bed bullying another woman slut. All the details have been said before but pretentious evil devil @slutty @Cottonmouth of course will churn repeated lies of how good criminal bullies sluts and sons of sluts are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And LJ McCully was not happy, of course kt latha would complain to him on me rejecting all the Indian resumes and I am perceived as trouble maker.
Ccb sinkies only know how to complain cry baby as Job seekers. But will they lift a finger like me and fight hr manager and pressure from GM to hire non Indian accountants? Of course not.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb sinkies only know how to complain cry baby as Job seekers. But will they lift a finger like me and fight hr manager and pressure from GM to hire non Indian accountants? Of course not.
Ccb sinkies always complain only when they are the receivers. They are never givers and that’s why such selfish ingrate losers can continue to complain FOREVER and they deserved it just see how @Cottonmouth self claimed sinkie can be proud Malaysian criminal syndicate cock sucker and viciously attacked me a fake virgin a slut a liar based on nothing but his smelly Ccb mouth is enough proof sinkies are NOT worth helping.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb sinkies always complain only when they are the receivers. They are never givers and that’s why such selfish ingrate losers can continue to complain FOREVER and they deserved it just see how @Cottonmouth self claimed sinkie can be proud Malaysian criminal syndicate cock sucker and viciously attacked me a fake virgin a slut a liar based on nothing but his smelly Ccb mouth is enough proof sinkies are worth helping.
And of course the best proof sinkie is not worth fighting to hire is my Cantonese ex accountant evil ingrate lazy bitch.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sentence doesn't make sense. Unless KTL is a man, she doesn't have a penis. Please ensure that you make the necessary amendment before cut and paste posting. Thank you.
You scary despicable Malaysian evil devil @nightsafari clone son of sugar baby are always acting innocent pretend don’t know suck kt latha nipples. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb sinkies always complain only when they are the receivers. They are never givers and that’s why such selfish ingrate losers can continue to complain FOREVER and they deserved it just see how @Cottonmouth self claimed sinkie can be proud Malaysian criminal syndicate cock sucker and viciously attacked me a fake virgin a slut a liar based on nothing but his smelly Ccb mouth is enough proof sinkies are NOT worth helping.
So many self claimed sinkies attacking me and their descendants should have their jobs taken over by Indians because they viciously attacked a good Singaporean that fight against hiring Indian accountant. Sinkies are NOT JUST NOT WORTH FIGHTING BUT TRAITORS THAT GANG UP WITH FOREIGNERS TO ATTACK ME WHEN I HELPED THEM TO GET JOBS. KNNBCCB INDEED