• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [True Story!] The Real-Life VIOLENCE of Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏) that CAUSED her to be "TERMINATED" from Singapore Flying College in 2009!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
ginfreely said - HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha.jpg

I re read the post and is clear to me that gansiokbin was the slut.

@ginfreely you deserves it.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to gansiokbin statement, people were just smiling and talking in big groups, so why would kt latha single out gansiokbin as the slut.
The chance of her as a slut is very high after we combined this statement together with all other findings.
One look can recognize sluts. If not why people whistle? She got the hiaochee look, like cheebye very itchy type.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest @ginfreely slice off her cheebye lips, pinch together then stitch up the hole. Can lock in the smell and prevent any men from fucking her.

If she refuse means she's a slut, a dirty fucking slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One look can recognize sluts. If not why people whistle? She got the hiaochee look, like cheebye very itchy type.
You got see the size of her hole or not? Need a lot of cement to fill up...
I suggest @ginfreely slice off her cheebye lips, pinch together then stitch up the hole. Can lock in the smell and prevent any men from fucking her.

If she refuse means she's a slut, a dirty fucking slut.
48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png
CFE61FB1-5D9C-48F2-A1EA-5A83CACEEB1E.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can continue to post this.
But the fact remains with all the evidence pointing you to be a slut.
The only fact is you are self admitted Cantonese CBT THIEF THAT WAS SENT TO JAIL FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS HIDING IN RAT HOLE CRIMINAL DOING DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN WITH YOUR CANTONESE DOG SON OF PROSTITUTE PRIDE DARE NOT SWEAR PUI!

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only way to prove a slut is a virgin is to cut off her cheebye. Of course a slut would never cut off her cheebye since she likes to seduce men like a hiaochee.