• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

just wondering : all those men who gansiokbin accuses of whistling at her are chinese? no indians?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone knows?
Your observation is correct, and it dispels once and for all rumors that she is associated with Indian and Bangladeshi workers.

Those malicious rumors were perpetuated by jealous Cantonese and Hakka dogs from Malaysia who 見不得別人好 … 真是小人。

My mentor graduated from a top university and was a member of a prestigious profession.

She could maintain her virginity even after marriage. Even the Court believed her. You should also believe her.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
For gansiokbin whistling accusations and posts, I can list them out in different grouping, after a long time of observations.

Group 1- Some uncles were indeed whistling, but they weren't aiming at her, they were just performing their habits and kanna accused by gansiokbin, photos taken and defamed online.

Group 2 - They were not even whistling but gansiokbin challenged them to whistle, so they just played along to a whistle while gansiokbin took out her hp to take photo and posted here, defaming them.

Group 3 - gansiokbin whistled herself, recorded her own whistle and posted online. This bitch slut want to play to this extent to support her crimes.

Group 4 - when the whistle were indeed aiming at her, means she was wearing something very inappropriate eg showing her cb hair, lion hair wig or shaking her toa cb while parading it.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I believe ganshiokbin this mental illness has no cure to it.
It should be the result of her being a too money minded, and to make it worse she was already born it this way yet she took the accounting route.
This type of person see money as the number 1 materials in the world.

To summarise it - gansiokbin buy whore houses buy until kee siao.

The only thing I'm wishing for now is for her to meet the correct target and finish her off.

LaoHongBiscuit

Stupidman
Loyal
For gansiokbin whistling accusations and posts, I can list them out in different grouping, after a long time of observations.

Group 1- Some uncles were indeed whistling, but they weren't aiming at her, they were just performing their habits and kanna accused by gansiokbin, photos taken and defamed online.

Group 2 - They were not even whistling but gansiokbin challenged them to whistle, so they just played along to a whistle while gansiokbin took out her hp to take photo and posted here, defaming them.

Group 3 - gansiokbin whistled herself, recorded her own whistle and posted online. This bitch slut want to play to this extent to support her crimes.

Group 4 - when the whistle were indeed aiming at her, means she was wearing something very inappropriate eg showing her cb hair, lion hair wig or shaking her toa cb while parading it.
I award you with PHD for your doctorate thesis on the study of GanSiokBin weirdo behavioral characteristics.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I believe ganshiokbin this mental illness has no cure to it.
It should be the result of her being a too money minded, and to make it worse she was already born it this way yet she took the accounting route.
This type of person see money as the number 1 materials in the world.

To summarise it - gansiokbin buy whore houses buy until kee siao.

The only thing I'm wishing for now is for her to meet the correct target and finish her off.
So how she become SFC finance head?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So this Thursday you celebrate Deepavali or Halloween?

If Deepavali, Wednesday you got half day off from work. If Halloween, no half day for you ok.
In that case, I am celebrating Deepavali.:thumbsup:

no-yes.gif