• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
:whistling::whistling::whistling:.... if ur uncle is still here tomolo... then he's not a liar... gansiokbin aka @ginfreely... you better hide in ur ayam hole:geek:
Tsk tsk tsk you mark yeo busted liar shamelessly cover your own kind that tell lies say I self exposed aka self published info but cannot produce the info that I published.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tia gong mark yeo is jw5 good buddy, they used to share same underwear one... so you better not harrass mark yeo and spin lies about him... :geek:
You mark yeo are the criminal bully hide in anonymity to bully and harass me a virgin as chicken while I spin nothing only post facts of what you mark yeo did harassing and bullying me a virgin as chicken. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokay, then get lost forever.
Why? I get lost so that you criminal bully chicken can say: see? I didn’t bully her. She is the troublemaker. Now no more trouble. Right? And you will continue to act innocent bully me by asking act innocent questions to your chicken gang like what you did yesterday asking: who do you people think is the 52 year old prostitute caught in orchard tower?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why? I get lost so that you criminal bully chicken can say: see? I didn’t bully her. She is the troublemaker. Now no more trouble. Right? And you will continue to act innocent bully me by asking act innocent questions to your chicken gang like what you did yesterday asking: who do you people think is the 52 year old prostitute caught in orchard tower?
And asking how much will Ginfreely charge ?

jw5

Loyal
I will punch your cunt.

xmszKs3.gif

Jeremy Quek

Treat the cunts of spoilt princesses nicely. :wink:

1659270837358.png