• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

jw5

Loyal
I will punch your cunt.

xmszKs3.gif

Jeremy Quek

People who live in glass houses should not punch cunts. :roflmao:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday evidence of Jeremy Quek abusing defaming Gansiokbin a virgin as chicken. Anyone that finds this entertaining is unfit to cry pap bully them, ceca bully them whatever crap. Pui! Fuck off Jeremy Quek the whole world knows it’s you by your own stupidity up mark Andrew yeo thread but not your own thread. Fuck off and stop abusing me. Pui!
Pok Pok Gan SiokBin is a street walking chicken whore cheebye seller.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday evidence of Jeremy Quek abusing defaming Gansiokbin a virgin as chicken. Anyone that finds this entertaining is unfit to cry pap bully them, ceca bully them whatever crap. Pui! Fuck off Jeremy Quek the whole world knows it’s you by your own stupidity up mark Andrew yeo thread but not your own thread. Fuck off and stop abusing me. Pui!
What a fucking disgrace and disgusting man not deserving of a LJ Jeremy Quek. Pui! View attachment 155377