• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

jw5

Loyal
I will punch your cunt.

xmszKs3.gif

Jeremy Quek

Treat cunts nicely. :cool:

1660053696026.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to know prostitute Gan?
@ginfreely your customer!! Wash up and get ready!!
Tsk tsk tsk you Jeremy Quek no morals no conscience cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network smear me a virgin as prostitute for years and got cheap Malaysian and sinkies believe your words twist it to my customer. Your Malaysian Cantonese chicken mother open leg gave birth no teach raised animal bully woman. Pui! View attachment 155496

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday evidence of Jeremy Quek hiding in rat hole abusing defaming attacking harassing Gansiokbin a virgin as whore

@ginfreely dirty whore, pull your nipples off with pliers.
@ginfreely your dirty cheebye must be fucked very hard.

View attachment 155499
@ginfreely I want to cut off your cheebye, but then I can't torture you if you die.
How do I kill you slowly? snip off your labia first?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mark yeo no morals no conscience Malaysian Cantonese chicken descendant want to spin lies to attack me go to my Facebook to post your Ccb questions. Pui! k
if you got morals, conscience... u won't keep returning to tis forum lah!!.... 3 in 1 slut, fake virgin, liar .... .. FB ?? can GGDF lah.. knn ..
...oso dare not reply to my earlier query.... confirmed kena red card !!! pui !! 3-1SFVL :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easier for your ah neh customers to climb over the gate, enter your house and your holes.
They will lick your cb! He will use this tongue to slap your clit until your cb explode

View attachment 155505
Everyday evidence of Jeremy Quek abusing Gansiokbin a virgin as whore. What did I do to deserve this ? Buy house in jb spent rm100k to renovate aka HELP MALAYSIAN and get slandered a slut whore mistress in return by evil ingrate Malaysians. And what do sinkies do to help? Nothing from silence to promise fake help and then disappeared and look at the proud sinkie traitor dogs cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network @Cottonmouth here abusing me . That’s the truth of Malaysians and sinkies. Pui!View attachment 155508

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you got morals, conscience... u won't keep returning to tis forum lah!!.... 3 in 1 slut, fake virgin, liar .... .. FB ?? can GGDF lah.. knn ..
...oso dare not reply to my earlier query.... confirmed kena red card !!! pui !! 3-1SFVL :geek:
I speak truth is called no morals no conscience according to you the Malaysian liar criminal bully son of chicken spamming lies of me non stop ie NO MORALS NO CONSCIENCE. Why are you attacking me? Because you are busted mark Andrew yeo and so angry. Pui! View attachment 155509

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I speak truth is called no morals no conscience according to you the Malaysian liar criminal bully son of chicken spamming lies of me non stop ie NO MORALS NO CONSCIENCE. Why are you attacking me? Because you are busted mark Andrew yeo and so angry. Pui! View attachment 155509
How you keep a straight face to face your mother wife daughter that you are hiding in rat hole abusing woman? Or are they conniving bitches ? Pui!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark your jibye mark yeo mark yeo. You don't even know mark yeo or you want to suck mark yeo cock too ? Gay cock also want to suck?
Fucking bastard son of the gan.
ya lor... none of us here know who the fuc is tis mark yeo... n tis retarded 3-1...jus keep on spamming mark yeo face... to the fancy of tat lau gay... :geek: