• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got Gansiokbin thread filled with filth sure can have one for Jeremy Quek. Thanks @jw5 you are the smastest wisest and coolest good person.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam happy now? Don’t you dare to delete this thread!!! You say threads cannot be deleted right (but scroobal shanmugan thread can remove after you received big lawyer letter)?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam happy now? Don’t you dare to delete this thread!!! You say threads cannot be deleted right (but scroobal shanmugan thread can remove after you received big lawyer letter)?
@Leongsam you are a horrible bastard hypocrite bully to delete token posts of cottonmouth and banned me when you should ban the bully. See? Cottonmouth continued to abuse me after I am banned, just like after I left. You deleted token posts of cottonmouth got use? Not even a slap on his wrist. And why didn’t you continue to delete cottonmouth abusive posts after I left? Why so no standard?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
tumblr_owoama51Ul1uyoa2mo1_540.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam you are a horrible bastard hypocrite bully to delete token posts of cottonmouth and banned me when you should ban the bully. See? Cottonmouth continued to abuse me after I am banned, just like after I left. You deleted token posts of cottonmouth got use? Not even a slap on his wrist. And why didn’t you continue to delete cottonmouth abusive posts after I left? Why so no standard?
@Leongsam why Cottonmouth cannot be banned when clearly the problem is he refused to stop abusing me? Why you treasure trash? What do you want me to do? I was banned, I left, I left and i was banned and he continued to abuse me throughout.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE and Mark Andrew Yeo fucked each other’s assholes

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE everyday eat snake at work and spam evil filthy lies to harm me with so much Cantonese son of whore pride

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zhihau please change the title of my thread to The Cantonese Son of Whore Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zhihau please change the title of my thread to The Cantonese Son of Whore Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
@zhihau I trust that you will act on it right - just like you did for others - or you will only cater to trash like glockman etc that you ganged up to bully me last time?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE open mouth only is evil filthy lies of Gansiokbin​