• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your Cantonese chicken mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach raised beast. You took tender loving care of her in hospital or nursing home until she died? So filial why don’t you take care of her yourself at home? Didn’t you insult people for sending parent to nursing home? So you are what you accused me to be. Seriously nothing wrong to send parent to nursing home but you are busted a fake a hypocrite criminal bully. Pui!
Fucking son of the mad useless gan ownself riding bicycle everywhere to harass people and dare to say nothing wrong to send parent to nursing home. You fucking bastard know what cumming from your jibye mouth ?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
mayfair ayam, cycling from jurong east to east coast park...:geek:
pp,504x498-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking son of the mad useless gan ownself riding bicycle everywhere to harass people and dare to say nothing wrong to send parent to nursing home. You fucking bastard know what cumming from your jibye mouth ?
You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant evil hypocrite are busted didn’t take care of your mother at home until she died while insulting others for doing the same. Pui!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant evil hypocrite are busted didn’t take care of your mother at home until she died while insulting others for doing the same. Pui!
Your toa nua kor jibye will be oared deeplee next year in Mayfair :sneaky:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyday evidence of you mark Andrew yeo hide in rat hole forum use anonymity to act gangster abuse Gansiokbin a virgin as chickens while you act nice outside. Pui!
everyday evidence of gansiokbin hiding in the chicken hole spinning lies about noisy neighbours... wolf whistles.... :geek:
20220521_192051.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your toa nua kor jibye will be oared deeplee next year in Mayfair :sneaky:
Stop pretending don’t know I have been harassed in my own condo since 2017, no need to wait till next year. No thanks to you Cantonese son of chicken harasser everyday smearing me. Pui!