• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Fear of Muslims Rational?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
How many of these "they" "volunteered themselves to be the lightning conductor"? Are all 1,800,000,0000+ Muslims to be held responsible, directly or vicariously, for the actions of a statistically insignificant minority amongst them?

The actions and behaviour of a homogenous group of people, when repeated enough times, will develop into a stereotype characteristic of that group as viewed by others. We are all humans and are prone to biases. Except you perhaps? I am surprised a seemingly "intelligent" person like you chose to harp on this inconsequential word, and go on and on about it. Aren't you fucking tired already, old-timer? I know I am.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i also want to addon malay people are very wicked spieces although not a big issue. i can feel it.:tongue:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I will try to adopt the middle path. Dont be too extreme. Islam is a very simple religion. Dont make it so complicated and so difficult to live with.

https://submission.org/Dogs_in_Quran.html
Yes, please do so and remain so. Extremism, regardless of religion, is destructive. Religion is a personal thing between us and our god. It's a moral code for good living and should serve as our moral compass in this secular world.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The actions and behaviour of a homogenous group of people, when repeated enough times, will develop into a stereotype characteristic of that group as viewed by others. We are all humans and are prone to biases. Except you perhaps? I am surprised a seemingly "intelligent" person like you chose to harp on this inconsequential word, and go on and on about it. Aren't you fucking tired already, old-timer? I know I am.

Sorry bro. But i doubt u r tired. Afterall teres so many thread/post related to Malay/Muslim n islamic issues. Yet u opened up this thread.

Actually wat Ptader said quite true. Hes just responding to ur post n the rest of them the like of jt n the hypocrite. U too opened up another thread i.e. present thread. So we have to respond to ur "accusation" tat Islam is so n so...Muslim so n so. We r at the receiving end. We have to repeat again n again cos u guys never stop single out Muslim/Malay.

I may up tis thread regularly if i m free. I may also ans sm post pertaining to islamic issue copy n paste here for discussion. Ur thread shld recd 5 stars for having the most post....akan datang.:smile:

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then u shouldnt cm back here. All surrounded by Malays/ Javanese/ Muslims. Very "unsafe:" cos most retard here said Muslims r "terrorists".

my experience with malays, generally, they have wicked heart, it's a fact, no need to deny.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
my experience with malays, generally, they have wicked heart, it's a fact, no need to deny.
hey man. that's not a very nice thing to say and it's not on topic either. We're talking about whether fear of muslims is rational. Not whether malays have wicked heart.

If you wish to say that, start a new thread and say all you want. then whoever wants to talk about it can join you. hijack thread like that with off topic not nice comment beh swee leh.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
The actions and behaviour of a homogenous group of people, when repeated enough times, will develop into a stereotype characteristic of that group as viewed by others. We are all humans and are prone to biases. Except you perhaps?

That's absolute nonsense. Once again, those "actions and behaviour" are not that of 1.8 billion plus Muslims. It's the "action and behaviour" of a statistically insignificant number amongst them.

I am surprised a seemingly "intelligent" person like you chose to harp on this inconsequential word, and go on and on about it.

I only "harp" because you, and the likes of you, repeat your tired lines without being able to back up what you say with facts and figures when called upon to do so. All that you all do is unthinkingly and happily repeat and regurgitate such views and stereotypes because it doesn't affect you. This is since the blood that is spilled is not yours, or that of your family's, but is instead that of others including innocent and defenceless women and children.

Aren't you fucking tired already, old-timer? I know I am.

Here's a simple solution if you don't want to be "fucking tired". Next time, come prepared to back up what you say with facts and figures instead of with hyperboles.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Yuan Tengfei has just mentioned the real problem of Islam.

Stuck in the past, highly intolerant, obsessed with gaining political power.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Yuan Tengfei has just mentioned the real problem of Islam.

Stuck in the past, highly intolerant, obsessed with gaining political power.

I dont ustand ceena. But i assume hes talking about IS. Didnt i tell u IS created and funded by US?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just cos u said so? And i have to agree with u? Wat kind of logic? Tot u already gave up on weeding.:whistling:

Btw u shld just stay put in Aussie or OZ permanently. Better still go Mynmar. No Malays tere.

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry bro. But i doubt u r tired. Afterall teres so many thread/post related to Malay/Muslim n islamic issues. Yet u opened up this thread.

I am very, very familiar with the decrepit tactic and practice of people trotting out the claim that they are "fucking tired", writing "tongue in cheek (jokingly)", etc when they are caught out, cornered and are able to respond only with boh nau (takdak otak) hyperboles instead of with cogent arguments backed by facts and figures.

Nice try but no cigars for him. Ehhhhhhhhh thambi, cigar, eeelek.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
That's absolute nonsense. Once again, those "actions and behaviour" are not that of 1.8 billion plus Muslims. It's the "action and behaviour" of a statistically insignificant number amongst them.

I only "harp" because you, and the likes of you, repeat your tired lines without being able to back up what you say with facts and figures when called upon to do so. All that you all do is unthinkingly and happily repeat and regurgitate such views and stereotypes because it doesn't affect you. This is since the blood that is spilled is not yours, or that of your family's, but is instead that of others including innocent and defenceless women and children.

Here's a simple solution if you don't want to be "fucking tired". Next time, come prepared to back up what you say with facts and figures instead of with hyperboles.
OK, I see you're still at it. Anyway, you have said your piece and I have said mine. We have opposing views and I can accept that. You should too, it makes living a whole lot easier and happier.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm agnostic. I believe in creator. What I do not believe in is the mumbo jumbo rituals and dogmas that purportedly come from God but in reality were created and imposed by mere mortals like you and me.

Take Islam's rules regarding dog saliva. In ancient times keeping well away from dogs was the prudent thing to do because rabies was rampant. However in this day and age no domesticated animal will harbor this disease. They've all had shots. There are also many rabies free countries eg Singapore.

Cats can get rabies too but the Muslims have no problems with cats because they were not mentioned in the Hadiths but it does not mean cats are any safer.

This is where religious dogma becomes a barrier between communities. It's the fixed lines in the sand that cannot be changed regardless of the evidence that contradicts the stand.
Wat about pork? They hate it even though animal husbandry had improved from when the Qur'an was written. N wat about demands for halal this n tat as compared to the past? N wat about hijab? In the past it was not common at all..now minahs wear it as a religious identification.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK, I see you're still at it. Anyway, you have said your piece and I have said mine. We have opposing views and I can accept that. You should too, it makes living a whole lot easier and happier.

In future, please back up your "opposing views" with facts and figures if you want your views to be taken seriously and not treated as the irrational views of the typical unthinking kiasee, kiasu 30% gongkia Sinkie. TIA.

FUCK!!!! CHEE BAI!!! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?
Oh never mind, that was just my shadow.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat about pork? They hate it even though animal husbandry had improved from when the Qur'an was written. N wat about demands for halal this n tat as compared to the past? N wat about hijab? In the past it was not common at all..now minahs wear it as a religious identification.

Ehh....how abt other religion. I dont wish to quote. U can see with ur kotek eyes. Do i complain dusty, smelly, smoky, even life threatening. Y didnt u ask this group to stop their practise?

What hijab? U mean in public sector Malays allowed to wear hijab and songkok/pelikat? :roflmao::rolleyes:

What halal? U mean MUIS force all ceena retail and mkt to sell halal food? Dont just talk. Show proof? Basket...even minah wear hijab u also sore eye. U go batam ask minah to go bogil and dont wear hijab when u screw her lah:rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am very, very familiar with the decrepit tactic and practice of people trotting out the claim that they are "fucking tired", writing "tongue in cheek (jokingly)", etc when they are caught out, cornered and are able to respond only with boh nau (takdak otak) hyperboles instead of with cogent arguments backed by facts and figures.

Nice try but no cigars for him. Ehhhhhhhhh thambi, cigar, eeelek.

The Hypocrite lagi best. Kena cornered by u....stunt for 10 seconds...dont know wat to say or type....mind went blank cos didnt take his dementia medication....but suddenly remember the words....."U and ur clone whoami". Tis the typical sinkie mentality. When lose in arguement they will said u clone he clone they clone...:rolleyes::rolleyes::poop:

As for tat borlumpar retard jt. U posted pic of dead children, he twist and turn and said those are american children. When Indon protest holding banner in islamic writing (election rally), he claimed those are jihadist...protesting and wanted to go ME. I didnt know those indon so rich.:rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro, when someone open up a thread, it mean he should be ready for discussion pertaining to the same topic. In ur case is about Muslim. So when we called u up u should try ur best to reply within ur knowledge/ablility. If possible try not to avoid but answer to all questions pose to u...vice versa. Afterall is ur thread. :smile: