• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am on Twitter in my real name

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey coward sinkie and Malaysian doggies that are so proud thieves slanderers and harassers. Go there and open your ccb mouth! Stop be coward doggies harassing me by hiding behind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey coward sinkie and Malaysian doggies that are so proud thieves slanderers and harassers. Go there and open your ccb mouth! Stop be coward doggies harassing me by hiding behind.
And stop being coward doggies harassing me using whistling. Go open your mouth and harass me big big there. Come on coward bully doggies you know my real name and recognise my face to whistle everywhere I go.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SLUT WHORE MISTRESS dogs and bitches are so pretentious know my name but dare not go twitter to post about me. Not like me I dare to post kt latha and LJ Mccully because I am a virgin harmed by them is a fact. Not scared to be sued.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
SLUT WHORE MISTRESS dogs and bitches are so pretentious know my name but dare not go twitter to post about me. Not like me I dare to post kt latha and LJ Mccully because I am a virgin harmed by them is a fact. Not scared to be sued.
You fucking mad slut whore show us your 3 big smelly holes KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey listen up coward doggies harassing me - including my ex classmate - cheap dirty slut whore mistress is your mother wife daughters. Not me. I am a virgin is a fact. Go whistle and harass your phua cb mother wife daughters.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And btw I already hash tag Singapore police there in twitter. Everything I said is a fact. Remember that you sons of cheap dirty slut whore mistress mother.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey coward doggies only your cheap dirty mother wife daughters that will even think of sharing husband. Not me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enough said here. I see you all coward evil dogs rats snakes dare to show up in twitter. You like to harass me don’t you? Go there! Pui!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
big cannon is back !!!
jail-gif-9.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak why no coward bullies open your cheap and dirty mouth to harass me on twitter but so many outside harass me everywhere and everyday. Open your cheap and dirty mouth to blow whistle and call me names on twitter! Evil coward doggies!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak why no coward bullies open your cheap and dirty mouth to harass me on twitter but so many outside harass me everywhere and everyday. Open your cheap and dirty mouth to blow whistle and call me names on twitter! Evil coward doggies!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Coward doggies sons of sluts dare not whistle in Twitter but want to open their cb mouth to whistle at me outside. Pui!