• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am a ex sbs bus captain. Ask me anything..

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes bro, I had seen managers who earned about $10,000 a month worked for only 1 year they got fired and some only worked about 7 to 8 months in a PMET job.

Their unemployment period sometimes can more than 6 months to find another job, not easy now. In the last 10 years, almost none of the PMET able to stay a job for more than 2 years either they got fired or forced to resign.

I consider myself lucky that I am able defeated the :devilish: and hold on to my job in those difficult years. Now I am also working :biggrin:
Yeah gansiokbin belonged to this group lor drawing high salary but
She couldn't stay long in a job, either been fired or forced to resigned.
If not becos she inherited her late dad money, she jiak sai now.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unless sbs u father open one...
What is the bad habbit of bus captain from your point of view? I realised most bus captains have the tendency not to wait for older folks when these passengers are already quite near to the bus entrance. Got one time, I saw a bangala worker knocking aggressively at the bus door to implore the captain to open the door for the elderly folks to board. KNNBCCB!

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah gansiokbin belonged to this group lor drawing high salary but
She couldn't stay long in a job, either been fired or forced to resigned.
If not becos she inherited her late dad money, she jiak sai now.

Bro, those people who sell HDB flats and buy private condo probably regretted now.

Living on her late dad inheritance money that mean she really a lousy and fark up person :thumbsdown:

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the bad habbit of bus captain from your point of view? I realised most bus captains have the tendency not to wait for older folks when these passengers are already quite near to the bus entrance. Got one time, I saw a bangala worker knocking aggressively at the bus door to implore the captain to open the door for the elderly folks to board. KNNBCCB!
We have a schedule to meet. There is so many other bus behind for u to board.hence most bus driver heck care one...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have a schedule to meet. There is so many other bus behind for u to board.hence most bus driver heck care one...
Like that old folks very stress, especially those cannot walk properly due to knee issues, with bended knees and under the hot sun they have to wait another 15 minutes to half hour for the next bus when the one in front of them haven't pulled off, yet the bus captain refused to open the door for them despite them tapping the entrance door. As I watched, the bus captain onboard pretended they saw nothing and even turned their head away in the opposite direction. I didn't see human in some of their behaviours, as if they don't have sick older folks at home.

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that old folks very stress, especially those cannot walk properly due to knee issues, with bended knees and under the hot sun they have to wait another 15 minutes to half hour for the next bus when the one in front of them haven't pulled off, yet the bus captain refused to open the door for them despite them tapping the entrance door. As I watched, the bus captain onboard pretended they saw nothing and even turned their head away in the opposite direction. I didn't see human in some of their behaviours, as if they don't have sick older folks at home.
Some bus stop have 10 or more other bus la. Unless u said that bus stop only that 1 bus,then I'm sure that bus captain will wait for the elderly...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some bus stop have 10 or more other bus la. Unless u said that bus stop only that 1 bus,then I'm sure that bus captain will wait for the elderly...
Most of such encounters are only 1 bus, on quiet day and sometime I see only 1 bus waiting patiently behind that just arrived. I usually sit next to the window and watched people boarding and alighting, non peak hour. So I am quite familiar with the regular scene I saw. The expression on the elderly face was quite painful to watch and the bus captain will look at the rear mirror after he drove off to see if any of how saw the situation. The heart wrenching part is, while the passengers are still alighting, the entrance door remained shut as if to punish people who were slow to aboard.

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of such encounters are only 1 bus, on quiet day and sometime I see only 1 bus waiting patiently behind that just arrived. I usually sit next to the window and watched people boarding and alighting, non peak hour. So I am quite familiar with the regular scene I saw. The expression on the elderly face was quite painful to watch and the bus captain will look at the rear mirror after he drove off to see if any of how saw the situation. The heart wrenching part is, while the passengers are still alighting, the entrance door remained shut as if to punish people who were slow to aboard.
U cannot blame bus driver. They have a schedule to follow.they wake up everyday at 330am to start work. Work 6 day a week. U go drive la