• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious How the Japanese treated their PoW

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking globetard/retard/vaxtard who wants to preach your history from the school textbooks aka indoctrination, please fuck back to your fuckwarezone. That site is meant for not so streetsmart people aka ITE students.

This site is meant for smart people which government fears the most
Fucking idiot.
I don't follow mainstream media nor. School textbook.
I learnt from my parent own personal experience about this jap cruelty.
Wakeup your fucking idea. Understand

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe I should start impaling your babies with lard. Disrespecting ww2 victims for your lame cause. You can only post here but never have the balls to protest outside parliament.
Ah neh why you want to plotest outside parleement?

Come to my village by Lake Victoria, Uganda if you have any balls and be prepared to run while shouting
helpa helpa helpa
I beg thee oooo yeee Sikhs please please helpa helpa helpa me.

Otherwise meet me at the Tekkah market toilets for a thrashing next month on August 15 at 11:00 p.m.
and again be prepared to run while shouting
helpa helpa helpa

Bhenchod haramchod
lol
brbrbrbruuuuuuuuuuauuauaahahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Broke Vlad Tepes the pondan dracula's legs and balls
On camera pondan dracula got 24 thrashes of the rotan
I was told he got at least 51 and the last one was a direct hit on his two tiny balls which grew the size of a watermelon instantly.
lol
brbrbrbrbruauuuuahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

https://www.timesnownews.com/videos...ashed-in-response-viral-video-video-102389284

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is obvious that you have never read the other sides of the story and just want to be biased.

Continue to be blinded by lies. It may be good for the sheeple afterall because they are not smart and will always fall for the propaganda lol

Listen, fall for the propaganda.
I didn’t fall for the propaganda. Are you jealous because I am seems stupid to you? Lol
Yes, u seemed stupid to me. And indeed you are.
I am jealous? My toes are giggling now. I pity u in fact. Your ancestors must have enjoyed being comfort women serving the Japs..
I don't need to read any other side of the story, what's told to me was direct 1st hand information from my late grandma....

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, u seemed stupid to me. And indeed you are.
I am jealous? My toes are giggling now. I pity u in fact. Your ancestors must have enjoyed being comfort women serving the Japs..
I don't need to read any other side of the story, what's told to me was direct 1st hand information from my late grandma....
If you don’t need to read other sides of the story, you already prove what kind of person you are lol

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Follow means follow.
Comments is another thing

Don’t try to twist facts
I have said umpteen times.
Don't be a ter nao and think that all mainstream media read means agree to it and approve. Use your fucking brain to analyse it before anti this that until kee siao.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have said umpteen times.
Don't be a ter nao and think that all mainstream media read means agree to it and approve. Use your fucking brain to analyse it before anti this that until kee siao.
Only jabbed zombies will kee siao.
Please look at your post histories before pointing finger at others lol

Vlad Tepes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah neh why you want to plotest outside parleement?

Come to my village by Lake Victoria, Uganda if you have any balls and be prepared to run while shouting
helpa helpa helpa

Otherwise meet me at the Tekkah market toilets for a thrashing next month on August 15 at 11:00 p.m.
and again be prepared to run while shouting
helpa helpa helpa

Bhenchod haramchod
lol
brbrbrbruuuuuuuuuuauuauaahahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Broke Vlad Tepes the pondan dracula's legs and balls
On camera pondan dracula got 24 thrashes of the rotan
I was told he got at least 51 and the last one was a direct hit on his two tiny balls which grew the size of a watermelon instantly.
lol
brbrbrbrbruauuuuahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

https://www.timesnownews.com/videos...ashed-in-response-viral-video-video-102389284
Are you self projecting much? The turban too tight on your head? Loosen it and take some meds. :laugh: Juice=Jews? How an unoriginal meme. Learn to respect the deceased WW2 victims. Fuck your virtue signaling post.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/the-overseas-sikhs.361512/ -> Bayi, stfu. Didn't know you're so dumb

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only jabbed zombies will kee siao.
Please look at your post histories before pointing finger at others lol
Ya You only read special sources from imh ward then you become like this.
IMG_20240721_123450.jpg

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you self projecting much? The turban too tight on your head? Loosen it and take some meds. :laugh: Juice=Jews? How an unoriginal meme. Learn to respect the deceased WW2 victims. Fuck your virtue signaling post.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/the-overseas-sikhs.361512/ -> Bayi, stfu. Didn't know you're so dumb

Ah neh you below handsum woh
lol

Ah neh why you still shouting:
helpa helpa helpa oooo yeeeee Sikhs please please I beg thee helpa helpa helpa me.
lol
bad-teeth.gif

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don’t need to read other sides of the story, you already prove what kind of person you are lol
Other side of the story is so true...So pitiful, the Japs were forced to invade Manchuria, HK, Malaya, Singapore etc...The Japs were so nice n polite, every POW were so well fed n taken care of that your relatives even offered themselves to be comfort women to the soldiers, something u must be so proud of...LOL

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other side of the story is so true...So pitiful, the Japs were forced to invade Manchuria, HK, Malaya, Singapore etc...The Japs were so nice n polite, every POW were so well fed n taken care of that your relatives even offered themselves to be comfort women to the soldiers, something u must be so proud of...LOL
Please continue to listen to the mainstream narratives and think it is real (Israel)

Sheeple always believe in mainstream narratives anyways lol