• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious How the Japanese treated their PoW

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk cock lancheow lah. Where is your source from? He barely turned 18 years of age when the Japs invaded. He was at most 19 years old when he started working for them. Like that with no prior experience he can be a morse code and radio telegraphy expert meh? U think the Japs would devote kampetai agents to tail him, a 19 year old or 20 year old fucker. The reason he was not rounded up was because he worked for the Japs. Everyone was told, as a translator. I don't know what he did, but that is why he was not arrested, because he was a traitor.

Now, I tell u the real reason why he was never arrested by the Kempetai nor subject to Sook Ching roundups. The fucker couldn't even speak chinese. His mother tongue was malay, and his second language was english. He had to be tutored in mandarin after he came into office as PeeM. That is why the Japs know this fucker could not be a Nationalist China sympathisizer. And that is why they trusted him to work for them. Imagine how he was bullied and look down by other Singaporean chinese, as someone who is chinese, with chinese name, look like chinese, but cannot speak a word. LOL. The Japs know this defective chinese would be motivated to work for them and retaliate against those people who laugh at him. Which is why when he became PeeM, he paid back sinkies big time.
from sources that are beyond you.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who have some common sense will not glorify their dirty deeds in front of a camera.

Unfortunately sheeple believe the japanese and nazis will want to glorify how they killed people

If so, how come no video footage the jews are killed in gas chambers?View attachment 202691
Before u speak, think with your low IQ brain..Back than in 1940s, do u think the soldiers would easily have accessibility to cameras or video cams like we do now?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before u speak, think with your low IQ brain..Back than in 1940s, do u think the soldiers would easily have accessibility to cameras or video cams like we do now?
Before you post, I didn’t speak, I posted. This shows you have an issue with your IQ.

If you check wikipedia, video camera was invented since 1910s.

It is also common for German soldiers to use video camera as evidence during WW2. As to why Japanese didn’t use or their video footage was destroyed, we don’t know.

1940s already very advanced. The nazis was the first to invent UFO aircraft then it was the nazi scientists that were bribed by US government and brought to US to create NASA

IMG_4629.jpeg

I think you literally know nothing about the real history. All you know is WW2 fabrications

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think your WW2 evidence is based on school textbooks, witnesses’ poor judgement, movies and drama. Propaganda more than real truth evidence.

Don’t forget many people are sheeple. Even covid virus never existed, the current sheeple will still think it existed. So you want to believe the words of sheeple, the joke is on you

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now imagine you were one of the Japanese soldiers here in the pictures.
After the war would you go back to your normal routine without any regrets, fear of what is in store for you in the next life, get nightmares of what you did or go on enjoying your remaining life without a care in the world.

Pictures emerge showing Japanese troops using Sikh POWs as practice targets​

Some pictures have emerged that show Japanese troops using Sikh POWs as target practice in WW2.​

Sikh POWs

Source: The Sun
Some photos have emerged showing the barbaric treatment that POWs received at the hands of Japanese troops in World War II. The Sun has published some pictures that show the horrific moment Japanese troops used British prisoners of war for target practice.

This set of pictures was found among Japanese records when British troops entered Singapore in 1945 and returned to colonial rule. Thousands of British and Commonwealth servicemen died from starvation, work, torture or disease in Japan’s prisoner of war camps during WWII.

The photos reveal the full scale of torture and atrocities inflicted on the helpless prisoners.
Japanese troops

In the first photo of the set, blindfolded prisoners of the Sikh Regiment of the British Indian Army are given a degrading target mark so that their captors can practice their shooting skills. Stakes placed in the ground in front of them bear the butt numbers of each target.
Sikh POWs

A large number of Indian soldiers captured when Singapore fell to Japan in February 1942 belonged to the Sikh Regiment. In the photo, all of them sit in the traditional cross-legged prayer position - reciting their final prayers. In the second and third pictures, the Japanese troops can be seen readying their rifles and then shooting the helpless prisoners.

It is obvious from these photos that this was target practice and not a straightforward military execution by a firing squad.
Sikh POWs

In the final picture, the prisoners can be seen dead on the ground while the Japanese troops check their dead bodies.
Think for a moment.
You are one of the prisoners.
What would you be thinking.
Is this really happening.
Is this how I will die.
Will I be dead moments from now.
Would you be thinking of your children your parents your happy days.
They all seem so calmly seated.
Were they saying their final prayers.
Was God watching them.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before you post, I didn’t speak, I posted. This shows you have an issue with your IQ.

If you check wikipedia, video camera was invented since 1910s.

It is also common for German soldiers to use video camera as evidence during WW2. As to why Japanese didn’t use or their video footage was destroyed, we don’t know.

1940s already very advanced. The nazis was the first to invent UFO aircraft then it was the nazi scientists that were bribed by US government and brought to US to create NASA

View attachment 203124

I think you literally know nothing about the real history. All you know is WW2 fabrications

Probably you're pro WW2 Nazi n pro Nippon, so not surprising you're all out to defend them! Likely your ancestors were 走狗 for the Imperial Japanese Army...

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably you're pro WW2 Nazi n pro Nippon, so not surprising you're all out to defend them! Likely your ancestors were 走狗 for the Imperial Japanese Army...
I am pro-gentiles. Not like you so dumbfuck go pro-jews who literally the liars. The jews are your master, you little pathetic gentile slave.

I pity you because you have misunderstood the history written by the victors lol

I am sure you also got the covid vaccine rewarded by your jewish master

You can continue to lie to yourself with fake history in your mind

And Lee also invited so many Japanese to Singapore, I don’t even see you say anything to it lol

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the Japanese Malayan campaign 25th Army was a group of raw conscripts and reserve troops. the two main units - the 5th and 18th Divisions - most of their experienced soldiers had already died fighting in China. just before the Malayan campaign, the two Divisions were withdrawn from frontline combat battles due to heavy losses and were doing security duties in the conquered regions.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
the Japanese Malayan campaign 25th Army was a group of raw conscripts and reserve troops. the two main units - the 5th and 18th Divisions - most of their experienced soldiers had already died fighting in China. just before the Malayan campaign, the two Divisions were withdrawn from frontline combat battles due to heavy losses and were doing security duties in the conquered regions.
If I am not mistaken, the Japanese 25th Army, even with the new troops was a reinforced Army. The Orbat is listed as 80,000 of all services. A typical Japanese army in the war was 3 corp of about 20,000 each. Plus they had to deal with almost no supplies reinforcements. When Yamashita met Percival at the Ford factory in Bukit Timah, he thought Percival was going to demand his surrender. Percival should have done that. The Japs were almost put of ammo and had taken casualties. They could not have taken singapore if Percival decided to resist and the Japs had to resort to house to house fighting.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I am not mistaken, the Japanese 25th Army, even with the new troops was a reinforced Army. The Orbat is listed as 80,000 of all services. A typical Japanese army in the war was 3 corp of about 20,000 each. Plus they had to deal with almost no supplies reinforcements. When Yamashita met Percival at the Ford factory in Bukit Timah, he thought Percival was going to demand his surrender. Percival should have done that. The Japs were almost put of ammo and had taken casualties. They could not have taken singapore if Percival decided to resist and the Japs had to resort to house to house fighting.

the 56th Division and the Imperial Guards Unit had not fought in any battles prior to the Malayan Campaign. the Japanese best Infantry Divisions of about 20k each were No.1 to 20 during ww2. Percival knew that the Japs were almost out of ammo ? the British forces had no will to defend SG at that stage back then.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
the 56th Division and the Imperial Guards Unit had not fought in any battles prior to the Malayan Campaign. the Japanese best Infantry Divisions of about 20k each were No.1 to 20 during ww2. Percival knew that the Japs were almost out of ammo ? the British forces had no will to defend SG at that stage back then.
The problem was the British intelligence was bad at this stage of the war. Percival assume the Japs had superior forces to him, which was wrong. Plus with the POW and Repulse sunk, he knew there would be no reinforcements via sea. His excuse was that he surrendered to spare civilian casualties. But then there were many civilian casualties during the Jap occupation including the Sook Ching massacre. So, it was bullshit. He was also low on ammo and supplies. And had unmotivated troops under him, like the Indians. I am not sure if it was possible, but he should have stripped his Indian units of ammo and supplies and given it to his Aussie forces. They would have put up a better fight. I think at most the Japs had maybe one or 2 more weeks of ammo. If they had been forced to fight street to street and house to house and used improvised tactics against the Japs, they could have turned singapore into a Japanese stalingrad.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am pro-gentiles. Not like you so dumbfuck go pro-jews who literally the liars. The jews are your master, you little pathetic gentile slave.

I pity you because you have misunderstood the history written by the victors lol

I am sure you also got the covid vaccine rewarded by your jewish master

You can continue to lie to yourself with fake history in your mind

And Lee also invited so many Japanese to Singapore, I don’t even see you say anything to it lol
U dumb fxxk pro Nazi pro ImperiaI Jap army, only u were thinking no one would record a massacre!
https://shortto.link/hb