• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious How the Japanese treated their PoW

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno if this old man ever existed
But I know he wants to punch you and the Japanese
Why Old fart Lee no video or eben no camera meh?
lol
brbrbrbbruauauauahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

1575731154652.jpg

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno if this old man ever existed
But I know he wants to punch you and the Japanese
Why Old fart Lee no video or eben no camera meh?
lol
brbrbrbbruauauauahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

1575731154652.jpg
Please continue to derail the topic from massacre to something else lol

And continue to listen to these actors as if they will tell you the truth lol

You already been told that they worked for the jews

That only defines you as a sheeple

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now imagine you were one of the Japanese soldiers here in the pictures.
After the war would you go back to your normal routine without any regrets, fear of what is in store for you in the next life, get nightmares of what you did or go on enjoying your remaining life without a care in the world.

Pictures emerge showing Japanese troops using Sikh POWs as practice targets​

Some pictures have emerged that show Japanese troops using Sikh POWs as target practice in WW2.​

Sikh POWs

Source: The Sun
Some photos have emerged showing the barbaric treatment that POWs received at the hands of Japanese troops in World War II. The Sun has published some pictures that show the horrific moment Japanese troops used British prisoners of war for target practice.

This set of pictures was found among Japanese records when British troops entered Singapore in 1945 and returned to colonial rule. Thousands of British and Commonwealth servicemen died from starvation, work, torture or disease in Japan’s prisoner of war camps during WWII.

The photos reveal the full scale of torture and atrocities inflicted on the helpless prisoners.
Japanese troops

In the first photo of the set, blindfolded prisoners of the Sikh Regiment of the British Indian Army are given a degrading target mark so that their captors can practice their shooting skills. Stakes placed in the ground in front of them bear the butt numbers of each target.
Sikh POWs

A large number of Indian soldiers captured when Singapore fell to Japan in February 1942 belonged to the Sikh Regiment. In the photo, all of them sit in the traditional cross-legged prayer position - reciting their final prayers. In the second and third pictures, the Japanese troops can be seen readying their rifles and then shooting the helpless prisoners.

It is obvious from these photos that this was target practice and not a straightforward military execution by a firing squad.
Sikh POWs

In the final picture, the prisoners can be seen dead on the ground while the Japanese troops check their dead bodies.

TS, this is for you lol

Hope this summarizes your IQ level

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS, I have shown you video evidence. Hope I can see your video evidence, not some dead pictures that don’t tell a complete picture

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Where is your scientific evidence? Or you speaking from your own delusions? Lol
Actually, I do have video of you getting sodomized by a Bangla. U were moaning like a little bitch. I can send to you. What is your email addy?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, I do have video of you getting sodomized by a Bangla. U were moaning like a little bitch. I can send to you. What is your email addy?
If you offer nothing in this discussion, then gtfo.
Low IQ vaxtard cannot offer anything but misinformation. Look at your old posts will make everyone laugh
IMG_5314.jpeg

Last edited:

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonderrrrrrrrrrr who wrote the Holy books of the mid East?
No photo, no video, no author name, no date of origin.
No No Noooooooooooooooo

Must be a conspiracy
Oh Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonderrrrrrrrrrr who wrote the Holy books of the mid East?
No photo, no video, no author name, no date of origin.
No No Noooooooooooooooo

Must be a conspiracy
Oh Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
This is not a religion topic and I am not a religion zealot. If you have to no video to prove, this is why you end up with indoctrination lol

And you still don’t realise it is an indoctrination lol
Education is an indoctrination under Jews world order

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not a religion topic and I am not a religion zealot. If you have to no video to prove, this is why you end up with indoctrination lol

And you still don’t realise it is an indoctrination lol
Education is an indoctrination under Jews world order
So you no go school want?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can tell easily whatever nonsense you posted are generally mainstream content. So that already sums up your knowledge lol
CNN, The Sun….

IMG_5316.jpeg

Last edited: