• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious How the Japanese treated their PoW

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about yourself pro Nazi traitor?
DumbFuck descendant of comfort women..LOL
I am unvaccinated legend. You retarded please continue to take your regular dose like a dumbfuck.

Your vaccination status already determined your IQ level. Get it?

If you really understand the world well, you wouldn’t even want to touch the poison offered by the Jews. I doubt you know lol

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am unvaccinated legend. You retarded please continue to take your regular dose like a dumbfuck.

Your vaccination status already determined your IQ level. Get it?

If you really understand the world well, you wouldn’t even want to touch the poison offered by the Jews. I doubt you know lol
Your mum was comfort woman status so the offsprings needn't be vaccinated...Hmnn, this rationale sounds logical! LOL

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just admitted that you are another dumbfuck vaxtard. What IQ a vaxtard have in their mind? LOL
Whether I admit or not has no relevance..Cos most importantly u are a comfort woman descendant's unwanted child..Not surprising you're a big supporter of Nazi n Jap Imperial Army as you're part of them!
Pathetic descendant of comfort woman!
Wakakakakakakakakaka......

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether I admit or not has no relevance..Cos most importantly u are a comfort woman descendant's unwanted child..Not surprising you're a big supporter of Nazi n Jap Imperial Army as you're part of them!
Support the Germans and Japanese better than you support the Jews. They are your masters afterall and you were their slave.

But I think that you are clueless of your own identity which is why you were jabbed for your low IQ lol

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing for sure. You are jabbed and the poison stays in your dirty blood (which you cannot remove) while you can went on to make assumptions about me that you have no clue of lol.

Because your assumptions is not true lol. Who is the unwanted child as if it was real lol. You are just just creating your logical fallacy of me lol

Now you should know who the dumbfuck is

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_5261.jpeg

IMG_5258.jpeg

IMG_5255.jpeg

IMG_5257.jpeg

From your lack of participation in vaccine discussions from 2021-2024. Pretty much sums up your vaccination status and your tendency to evade such topics. Lol

These posts also demonstrated that your poor understanding of covid.

IMG_5259.jpeg

IMG_5256.jpeg

Look at your old habits to curse others. Lol

IMG_5260.jpeg

And last your poor knowledge of history. I have been repeating this. There is no nuke ever existed.

IMG_5254.jpeg

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing for sure. You are jabbed and the poison stays in your dirty blood (which you cannot remove) while you can went on to make assumptions about me that you have no clue of lol.

Because your assumptions is not true lol. Who is the unwanted child as if it was real lol. You are just just creating your logical fallacy of me lol

Now you should know who the dumbfuck is
Wakakakakakakaka...What a dumb fxxk like u who even bothers to trace back what I wrote! I don't even give a shit wasting my time on a comfort woman unwanted child!
Really pathetic!
Wakakakakakakakakakaka......

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wakakakakakakaka...What a dumb fxxk like u who even bothers to trace back what I wrote! I don't even give a shit wasting my time on a comfort woman unwanted child!
Really pathetic!
Wakakakakakakakakakaka......
That is to confirm that you are indeed a low IQ vaxtard. Even your good friend has a better IQ than you lol.

The “history” also confirmed your understanding of the situation (example like covid) is also wrong. Lol

If you have indeed good knowledge, looking at your old posts can tell
IMG_5257.jpeg

Last edited:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is to confirm that you are indeed a low IQ vaxtard. Even your good friend has a better IQ than you lol.

The “history” also confirmed your understanding of the situation (example like covid) is also wrong. Lol

If you have indeed good knowledge, looking at your old posts can tellView attachment 204718
Hey Son of Comfort Woman
So what I'm vaxxed? And I luv to be vaccinated. Likely u don't have the balls like a man to go for the vax! And I don't have this unvaxed sickness to dig out people's history of what they posted! Maybe it runs in the family of what the Japanese Imperial Army does during ww2...
Feel sorry for u SON OF COMFORT WOMAN!
Wakakkakakakakakakakaka......

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Japs ate the human flesh of those PoW who were murdered to show their superiority.
Never trust the Japanese, the Germans, the Jews or the Americans if you are a PoW.

A Day In The Life Of A Prisoner In The WORST Japanese POW Camps​

@mattcolver1

1 year ago
I worked with a guy who was in a Japanese POW camp. He said that when they were liberated the camp guards were now the prisoners and the Allied men who had been POWs now became the guards. He said guards who had treated them fairly were given good treatment, but the guards who had treated them badly didn't do so well. Some of the worst met their end.

@miakinder8468

1 year ago
The craziest part is that, events like these are completely wiped from Japanese history books. I attended elementary, middle and highschool in Japan, and the only thing I ever read in my history books about what the Japanese did wrong during the war, was a short paragraph that mentioned pearl harbor.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Son of Comfort Woman
So what I'm vaxxed? And I luv to be vaccinated. Likely u don't have the balls like a man to go for the vax! And I don't have this unvaxed sickness to dig out people's history of what they posted! Maybe it runs in the family of what the Japanese Imperial Army does during ww2...
Feel sorry for u SON OF COMFORT WOMAN!
Wakakkakakakakakakakaka......

IMG_5257.jpeg

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Japs ate the human flesh of those PoW who were murdered to show their superiority.
Never trust the Japanese, the Germans, the Jews or the Americans if you are a PoW.

A Day In The Life Of A Prisoner In The WORST Japanese POW Camps​

@mattcolver1

1 year ago
I worked with a guy who was in a Japanese POW camp. He said that when they were liberated the camp guards were now the prisoners and the Allied men who had been POWs now became the guards. He said guards who had treated them fairly were given good treatment, but the guards who had treated them badly didn't do so well. Some of the worst met their end.

@miakinder8468

1 year ago
The craziest part is that, events like these are completely wiped from Japanese history books. I attended elementary, middle and highschool in Japan, and the only thing I ever read in my history books about what the Japanese did wrong during the war, was a short paragraph that mentioned pearl harbor.
Be critical to what you watch. Most of the content on the video are based on dead pictures.

Dead pictures do not tell a complete story

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal

No different from the Jews
Only worse since they go after the Palestinian babies who are being bombed today by the Jews, the chosen of the Devil.

On Feb. 16, 1942, Japanese troops herded 23 Australian women into the surf from a beach on Bangka Island in the Dutch East Indies (present-day Indonesia). All but one of the women were army nurses, captured after Japanese bombers sank the ship on which they were attempting escape from Singapore. The nurses wore uniforms clearly emblazoned with the Red Cross. When the captives reached waist-deep water, machine-gun fire echoed across the beach and jungle-covered hills. Screams and splashing accompanied the bursts of gunfire. Then, as abruptly, the firing stopped, and the beach fell silent. Miraculously, one of the nurses was still alive. Wounded in the torso, 26-year-old Vivian Bullwinkel floated in the sea, her head tilted to one side to gulp air as the surf pushed her gently toward the beach.

Minutes earlier the Japanese soldiers had murdered dozens of wounded Allied troops—the very patients Bullwinkel and her fellow nurses had been tending before their ship was blown from under them. Marching the wounded from the beach out of sight around a headland, the Japanese strode from patient to patient, another survivor later recalled, shooting some and driving their long bayonets deep into others. Returning to the beach, the murderers wiped their bayonets clean of blood before turning their attention to the nurses.

Wherever Japanese soldiers deployed during the 1930s and 1940s, they perpetrated barbaric—and well-documented—crimes against humanity. Examples are legion: widespread massacres of Chinese civilians in places like Nanking; the gang rape and murder of captured British and Chinese nurses following the fall of Hong Kong; the murder of Dutch and Indonesian civilians and wounded Allied prisoners throughout the Dutch East Indies; the machine-gunning of Allied sailors who survived the sinking of their ships; the beheadings of downed Allied airmen; and the thousands of British, Australian, Dutch and American prisoners who perished during forced labor in steaming Southeast Asian jungles or in mines in Japan and Korea. A telling statistic: While just 4 percent of Allied prisoners in German hands perished during the war, 27 percent of those captured by the Japanese died. On an even larger scale, the total number of civilians and prisoners murdered by the Japanese from the 1937 invasion of China through the end of World War II has been estimated to be as high as 20 million.

Such grim statistics beg questions: Why was the Japanese military so deliberately brutal toward defeated enemies and the civilian populations of conquered lands?
What were the causes of such behavior?
Can we ever understand why they committed crimes that go so far beyond generally accepted military conduct?
The Japanese media reinforced the concepts of imperial divinity, racial superiority and the right to rule Asia among the populace. These ideas found especially willing disciples in the nation’s military forces. Their barbarism in China in 1931 and 1937—including the Rape of Nanking, in which soldiers raped 80,000 women and murdered some 300,000 citizens—demonstrated the pervasive racism of the Japanese toward their enemies.

https://www.historynet.com/a-culture-of-cruelty/

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
No different from the Jews
Only worse since they go after the Palestinian babies who are being bombed today by the Jews, the chosen of the Devil.

On Feb. 16, 1942, Japanese troops herded 23 Australian women into the surf from a beach on Bangka Island in the Dutch East Indies (present-day Indonesia). All but one of the women were army nurses, captured after Japanese bombers sank the ship on which they were attempting escape from Singapore. The nurses wore uniforms clearly emblazoned with the Red Cross. When the captives reached waist-deep water, machine-gun fire echoed across the beach and jungle-covered hills. Screams and splashing accompanied the bursts of gunfire. Then, as abruptly, the firing stopped, and the beach fell silent. Miraculously, one of the nurses was still alive. Wounded in the torso, 26-year-old Vivian Bullwinkel floated in the sea, her head tilted to one side to gulp air as the surf pushed her gently toward the beach.

Minutes earlier the Japanese soldiers had murdered dozens of wounded Allied troops—the very patients Bullwinkel and her fellow nurses had been tending before their ship was blown from under them. Marching the wounded from the beach out of sight around a headland, the Japanese strode from patient to patient, another survivor later recalled, shooting some and driving their long bayonets deep into others. Returning to the beach, the murderers wiped their bayonets clean of blood before turning their attention to the nurses.

Wherever Japanese soldiers deployed during the 1930s and 1940s, they perpetrated barbaric—and well-documented—crimes against humanity. Examples are legion: widespread massacres of Chinese civilians in places like Nanking; the gang rape and murder of captured British and Chinese nurses following the fall of Hong Kong; the murder of Dutch and Indonesian civilians and wounded Allied prisoners throughout the Dutch East Indies; the machine-gunning of Allied sailors who survived the sinking of their ships; the beheadings of downed Allied airmen; and the thousands of British, Australian, Dutch and American prisoners who perished during forced labor in steaming Southeast Asian jungles or in mines in Japan and Korea. A telling statistic: While just 4 percent of Allied prisoners in German hands perished during the war, 27 percent of those captured by the Japanese died. On an even larger scale, the total number of civilians and prisoners murdered by the Japanese from the 1937 invasion of China through the end of World War II has been estimated to be as high as 20 million.

Such grim statistics beg questions: Why was the Japanese military so deliberately brutal toward defeated enemies and the civilian populations of conquered lands?
What were the causes of such behavior?
Can we ever understand why they committed crimes that go so far beyond generally accepted military conduct?
The Japanese media reinforced the concepts of imperial divinity, racial superiority and the right to rule Asia among the populace. These ideas found especially willing disciples in the nation’s military forces. Their barbarism in China in 1931 and 1937—including the Rape of Nanking, in which soldiers raped 80,000 women and murdered some 300,000 citizens—demonstrated the pervasive racism of the Japanese toward their enemies.

https://www.historynet.com/a-culture-of-cruelty/
Well well well
I was wrong
The Japs are just like the Jews
Baby Killers both

DENVER, the United States, Dec. 1 (Xinhua) -- With China's national day of mourning for the Rape of Nanking (Nanjing Massacre) just two weeks away, John Yee, a Flying Tigers veteran, remembers when they posted pictures of mutilated and decapitated Chinese babies on giant placards in downtown Kunming.

It was 1937 and a few days before Christmas. Yee was 17 years old. He was in southwest China's biggest city of Kunming at the time, handpicked as one of 30 translators to work with the Flying Tigers there.

Even in black and white, the pictures, just sent from Nanking - of mangled, bloody corpses, young and old - were so graphic and disturbing they cast a pall over the large, western Chinese city.

"People were stunned, people were quiet, and they went into a deep mourning, as though the end was near," said Yee, who was raised by English missionaries in Southwest China.

Some 2,160 kilometers northeast of Kunming, George Fitch, a Presbyterian minister, was documenting the carnage that claimed 300,000 Chinese lives over the next few weeks.

"It is a story of such crime and horror as to be almost unbelievable," Fitch published in the Manchester Guardian in 1937.

"The story of the depredations of a horde of degraded criminals of incredible bestiality, who have been and now are, working their will, unrestrained, on a peaceful, kindly, law-abiding people," Fitch wrote from Nanking on Dec. 24, 1937, about the Japanese invaders.

"It was the greatest single horror of World War II," Yee said of the Japanese campaign of mass genocide - to kill every Chinese person in the city.

"But what makes it even worse is the failure of the Japanese to ever own up to it," Yee said.

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-12/02/c_136794301.htm

main-qimg-0e0bdcdb1fcebe34a4a03d890b71b1e8-pjlq
4694476.jpg

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well well well
I was wrong
The Japs are just like the Jews
Baby Killers both

DENVER, the United States, Dec. 1 (Xinhua) -- With China's national day of mourning for the Rape of Nanking (Nanjing Massacre) just two weeks away, John Yee, a Flying Tigers veteran, remembers when they posted pictures of mutilated and decapitated Chinese babies on giant placards in downtown Kunming.

It was 1937 and a few days before Christmas. Yee was 17 years old. He was in southwest China's biggest city of Kunming at the time, handpicked as one of 30 translators to work with the Flying Tigers there.

Even in black and white, the pictures, just sent from Nanking - of mangled, bloody corpses, young and old - were so graphic and disturbing they cast a pall over the large, western Chinese city.

"People were stunned, people were quiet, and they went into a deep mourning, as though the end was near," said Yee, who was raised by English missionaries in Southwest China.

Some 2,160 kilometers northeast of Kunming, George Fitch, a Presbyterian minister, was documenting the carnage that claimed 300,000 Chinese lives over the next few weeks.

"It is a story of such crime and horror as to be almost unbelievable," Fitch published in the Manchester Guardian in 1937.

"The story of the depredations of a horde of degraded criminals of incredible bestiality, who have been and now are, working their will, unrestrained, on a peaceful, kindly, law-abiding people," Fitch wrote from Nanking on Dec. 24, 1937, about the Japanese invaders.

"It was the greatest single horror of World War II," Yee said of the Japanese campaign of mass genocide - to kill every Chinese person in the city.

"But what makes it even worse is the failure of the Japanese to ever own up to it," Yee said.

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-12/02/c_136794301.htm

main-qimg-0e0bdcdb1fcebe34a4a03d890b71b1e8-pjlq
4694476.jpg
Well documented my friend!
This will shut the fxxk up of that idiot Comfort Woman son "Truthspeak"...