• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious How the Japanese treated their PoW

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you answering my question?

The answer why you can’t find the video is because they didn’t kill babies.

If this isn’t true, the ball is on yout court to show us video
Why you no answer my queetion.
You name speaktruth but you lai lai lai all the time

speak tru can

lol

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you no answer my queetion.
You name speaktruth but you lai lai lai all the time

speak tru can

lol
Are you a vaxxed? Why are you so dumb?

I have clearly indicated that the Japanese didn’t commit any atrocities. It is an accusation created to rewrite the history. The dead pictures does not tell a complete picture. If you have video evidence, feel free to counter argue. If you have none, that already explained why you can’t find one.

In order to rewrite history, they would have to hide.
That is why you cannot find any video evidence.

Don’t give crap excuses that there is no video camera in WW2 lol

The so called atrocities are commited by some others. Heard of ethnic cleansing?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, there is no video of your mother giving birth to you. SO, how you know u are not an adopted bastard?
IMG_5314.jpeg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Vaxxed got IQ? Lol
Don't change the subject. Your mother got show u the video of her giving birth to you or not? Its a simple yes or no answer. If she got no such video to prove she is your mother, then you very likely are someone's bastard son thrown away on the street and later got adopted. Right or not?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't change the subject. Your mother got show u the video of her giving birth to you or not? Its a simple yes or no answer. If she got no such video to prove she is your mother, then you very likely are someone's bastard son thrown away on the street and later got adopted. Right or not?
IMG_5314.jpeg

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you a vaxxed who already failed COVID-19 IQ test, you are no longer eligible for any further IQ test lol

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only retards think covid can kill unvaccinated person. These retards still got the cheek to argue in 2024. Lol

This Covid-19 IQ test already determined whether one has an IQ or not lol
IMG_4340.jpeg
IMG_3415.jpeg

IMG_2219.jpeg

Last edited:

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you think the hundreds of thousands of Indians who died of Covid were vaccinated?
And they were all given the corona vaccine by the goberment of India and died as a result.
Are you trying to tell me you believe everything the mainstream media said? If yes, i think you come to the wrong forum. Fuckwarezone more suitable for u

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you trying to tell me you believe everything the mainstream media said? If yes, i think you come to the wrong forum. Fuckwarezone more suitable for u
Ah Meng, I was there and personally saw vaccinated and unvaccinated people falling like flies while you were buzzyyyy hiding in a pigeon hole.
lol

92oskz.jpg

pigeon-hole.gif

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were there but you show pictures of pigeons?
I doubt you understand science well
You not berry smart.
HDB flat equibalent to pigeon one
Like you, see you in the pigeon hole
Come to my village by Lake Victoria, Uganda if you want to get away from the pigeon hole.
Fly fly fly
lol

1725680935985.gif