• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ghost? Superstition Or Real?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe the lane you are referring to is Upper Aljunied Road? I used to jog along Upper Aljunied Road in the early mornings at about 530am back in the late 90s. Whenever i turned right into Upper Aljunied Road after jogging that stretch along Upper Serangoon Road, and before reaching the first bus-stop, I will always smell a very nice flowery smell whenever I ran past the big tree located near the bus-stop. I will also feel my goose-bumps popping out. Spooky.

Yes they got this very fragrant flowery smell.. The smell more stronger after a heavy downpour..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes bro.. ... Old bidadari , have princess.. ... mandai there got one bus stop... also have... :eek:

Bro my Malay friends told me this kind of 'Princess' when poke a nail on their head can suddenly change to be a pretty chio bu..:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's this on the malay princess? I mean what is that? Also drifter has not come in here at all?

If he does not believe in gods surely demons and devils don't exist too.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
The smell of Frangipani is the smell of death.

So if you notice a strong smell, better walk fast fast and dun ever look back or answer if 'someone' calls you

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's this on the malay princess? I mean what is that? Also drifter has not come in here at all?

If he does not believe in gods surely demons and devils don't exist too.

The Mats believe in these female vampire called Pontianak.. Bit different from our Chinese version of Vampire..

Used to know of this Chinese uncle who drink beer at the kopitiam near my parent's block.. He very pally with this Malay Uncle.. Both of them hired the services of a well known Malay shaman from JB.. The shaman came to Spore and they went to the Bidadari Muslim cemetery to ask for 4D number.. Malay shaman then summoned the Pontianak who stated her terms.. They agreed to her terms..I'm not sure what the deal was.. 2 days later they kena 1st prize.. Both won at least 50K each..

Many people in my neighbourhood knew of their windfall.. Free beer for many regulars at the kopitiam for weeks after they won..Many chaps at the kopitiam then tried asking them the contact number of that JB shaman but that old shaman died few months after the duo won..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Mats believe in these female vampire called Pontianak.. Bit different from our Chinese version of Vampire..

Used to know of this Chinese uncle who drink beer at the kopitiam near my parent's block.. He very pally with this Malay Uncle.. Both of them hired the services of a well known Malay shaman from JB.. The shaman came to Spore and they went to the Bidadari Muslim cemetery to ask for 4D number.. Malay shaman then summoned the Pontianak who stated her terms.. They agreed to her terms..I'm not sure what the deal was.. 2 days later they kena 1st prize.. Both won at least 50K each..

Many people in my neighbourhood knew of their windfall.. Free beer for many regulars at the kopitiam for weeks after they won..Many chaps at the kopitiam then tried asking them the contact number of that JB shaman but that old shaman died few months after the duo won..

wow sounds amazing of course. I;m surprised the atheists have not come in here to refute anything.

Anyway i wonder what the terms were. So many ppl want to win the money without even knowing the terms. Maybe it's 10 yrs off your lifespan for eg which is a very high price to pay.

Anyway this bidadari is gone now i wonder how to summon this pontinak. maybe the muslim cemetery at beach rd area would suffice but then have to make sure there are no gays fucking in there.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow sounds amazing of course. I;m surprised the atheists have not come in here to refute anything.

Anyway i wonder what the terms were. So many ppl want to win the money without even knowing the terms. Maybe it's 10 yrs off your lifespan for eg which is a very high price to pay.

Anyway this bidadari is gone now i wonder how to summon this pontinak. maybe the muslim cemetery at beach rd area would suffice but then have to make sure there are no gays fucking in there.

It happened 14 years back.. Back then used to follow my dad to the kopitiam as he would always place his horse bets with a bookie there.. After that would drink few bottles of beer with him and his kopitiam kakis and listen to their conversations..

Funny thing is, few Kelings who would sit at the kopitiam there managed to know of the 4D windfall of these 2 Uncles.. These Mamas then tried to be pally pally with the 2 chaps and continously asked for free beers.. One of them even tried asking for a loan from that Malay Uncle.. of course the Malay uncle refused.. Talkin of being opportunistic, these Mamas are really No 1 bloodsuckers..

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw the same with my own eyes plus my buddy and two others at sembawang beach during reservist. Two of us were digging sand and facing inland with the sea behind us, two others holding respective sandbags for us to pour the sand into.

Then, something just in the sky just zoom pass in the night sky, with a slight whistling sound. Saw smoke at the tail end but it zoom past very fast from inland out to the sea. We turned our head to follow the trail of trajectory, but he smoke trail disappeared very fast. It just disappeared in the horizon. I look at my buddy, he look at me and smiled.

We thought it could be a misfired illum rocket, those with a small parachute. But then, not at that speed. We tried to explain it away that it could be a meteroite.

Years later, some kopi talk cock with other friends about reservist experiences, one old man said it could be a "puay kong" (flying curse) done by indonesians.

Now you mentioned it.:o

Another weird stuff I heard from my reservist friend is if u go east coast park after midnight, u will happen to see eggs flying pass in the air, he said Malay bomboh performing kong tau wor. Walan eh:*: the eggs will fly to the said family which is be to cursed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It happened 14 years back.. Back then used to follow my dad to the kopitiam as he would always place his horse bets with a bookie there.. After that would drink few bottles of beer with him and his kopitiam kakis and listen to their conversations..

Funny thing is, few Kelings who would sit at the kopitiam there managed to know of the 4D windfall of these 2 Uncles.. These Mamas then tried to be pally pally with the 2 chaps and continously asked for free beers.. One of them even tried asking for a loan from that Malay Uncle.. of course the Malay uncle refused.. Talkin of being opportunistic, these Mamas are really No 1 bloodsuckers..

14 yrs ago would be in 1998, do you know what conditions did those 2 uncles have to give to the "princess" before they could win? I don't think it's something "cheap" it's probably something of value to them. Who knows a decade of their life or maybe the life of their children etc.

As for the kelings it's just typical keling behavior. Nothing more nothing less. Ask ppl for "loans" in which they won't repay, take advantage of others. Typical mama behavior to behave like a snake. 14 yrs ago they behaved like that 14 yrs later they behave the same isn't it just as they did hundreds and thousands of yrs ago.

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one smell it before in tekong old camp. Afew of us were marching to cook house on a windless evening. My reaction was surprise and started to exclaim, one malay guy sternly said move, we got the message and march on. While having dinner, everyone keep quite. Then few days later we go around looking for an explanation, to see if there are any frangipani trees nearby, but there were none. Then we try to tell ourselves that maybe some NOC bookout and put a lot of perfume.:o

So if you notice a strong smell, better walk fast fast and dun ever look back or answer if 'someone' calls you

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flat Ghost ?

This one smell it before in tekong old camp.

Then we try to tell ourselves that maybe some NOC bookout and put a lot of perfume.:o

Smell ? Hmmm ... something new.

Ghosts sometimes take the form of shadows. The yin yang eyed friend of mine was walking along a tunnel and from afar he saw a shadow of a goblin coming towards him. Its eyes were empty - 'see through'.

It was moving forward and towards him; and suddenly, it turned to his left and disappeared. It imprinted itself on the wall of the tunnel. He saw that very thing on the wall like smoked stain or graffiti. It was there on the wall for about 3 days. After that, he didn't get to see it again.

So, basically it was like a 2-D cut out paper doll but gray instead of white. That means when it turned left, it was actually flat.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey! Frangipani if one of the scent i used for my aromatherapy at home? :biggrin:
Heard of this advice from someone before, so far yet to encounter one. Something like, after calling your name 3 times then can turn your head, right?

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blocking your eyesight is just one of their tricks.

In this case, I think they made the driver to see different colour of the traffic light..

In a skeptical point of view, I would say the mind is playing tricks.

bugeyed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Using Science

4th experience

while driving with 2 friends at the airport road ( i think its called changi coast road, beside is the airport), we mentioned the topic ghost. upon saying the word 'ghost' my car radio auto turned to full-blast..

Last week, while driving home @ 4am+ along this road after fruitless night fishing, saw a man crossing the road. Thought it would be some foreign worker but couldn't see anyone at the pavement (maybe he blended well in the dark). Asked friend beside me , he said he saw nothing (he probably wasn't watching the road as close as i did?)

Rushwind

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the lane you are referring to is Upper Aljunied Road? I used to jog along Upper Aljunied Road in the early mornings at about 530am back in the late 90s. Whenever i turned right into Upper Aljunied Road after jogging that stretch along Upper Serangoon Road, and before reaching the first bus-stop, I will always smell a very nice flowery smell whenever I ran past the big tree located near the bus-stop. I will also feel my goose-bumps popping out. Spooky.

I forgot to add.... Behind the bus-stop was the Bidadari Muslim Cemetery before it was exhumed.

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blocking your eyesight is just one of their tricks.

In this case, I think they made the driver to see different colour of the traffic light..

If there are indeed ghosts, then the God equation should be considered, and if the ghosts can do whatever they like, it would sound like they can overide God or should i say they are above God by design.
The God equation [chapter 1] is still in doubt, lets not try go start chapters beyound; eg ghosts might be on chapter 5.

Last edited: