• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ghost? Superstition Or Real?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old tampines road? The temple there? Pasir ris where? U witness before?

near upper changi road connected to old tampines road... there got one bus stop , can see "princess" there ...

one time i ride my kap kia... go wrong way , pusing pusing until there... si beh eerrie.... goose bump siah...

many people witness , but i havent see one yet...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did drifter post in here. If religions aren't real, gods don't exist, ghosts don't exist, demons don't exist and so on.

JigSAW

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another weird stuff I heard from my reservist friend is if u go east coast park after midnight, u will happen to see eggs flying pass in the air, he said Malay bomboh performing kong tau wor. Walan eh:*: the eggs will fly to the said family which is be to cursed.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The small lane besides the Old Bidadari Cemetery leading to Joo Seng estate.. Mt Vernon Crematorium located there..

Many taxi drivers claimed to have seen a Pontianak there during late nights..

Yes bro.. ... Old bidadari , have princess.. ... mandai there got one bus stop... also have... :eek:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another weird stuff I heard from my reservist friend is if u go east coast park after midnight, u will happen to see eggs flying pass in the air, he said Malay bomboh performing kong tau wor. Walan eh:*: the eggs will fly to the said family which is be to cursed.

one of the underground walkway... got pretty princess... :eek:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Tell Me About It.

Probably been discussed ample times in this forum.
I personally have yet to see one? Close encounters, maybe?

Anyone with real life personal experience to share?:smile:

If you don't experience it yourself, you probably will give some discount. My mom felt the sudden that ran right thru her in a hospital.

I remembered there was one Sinkie who wrote and emailed to Zhou Cong Qing who is now still a DJ for 93.3 FM (Pop, Mandarin) under "周公讲鬼" segment every Sat or Sun.

George (not his real name) was a male nurse who has worked in a Sinkie hospital for 8 years. He was on a night duty. As usual, he would have his night snack in a cafeteria or canteen. On a return trip, he would pass by a morgue (inside lights off) to check his face or 'comb' his hair with his fingers by looking at a big glass panel as a mirror. Now, if you use your left hand to comb your hair, the 'mirror' has to lateral invert the image as the virtual right hand towards you. But, this time it was really different. He suddenly knew what was happening then. He ran as fast as he can. And he resigned.

You see, it's very difficult to tell you what is the truth when you have NOT seen one. If you ever do, tell me about it.

Attachments

• 73F2B6FFB7A38AE98D244B7C781B15.jpg
    73F2B6FFB7A38AE98D244B7C781B15.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 187

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Using Science

[video=youtube;B_cKDdpRn24]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_cKDdpRn24&feature=related[/video]

Even, SPI also had their own 'catch' to tell. Why would an electronic thermometer 'fail' at that point of time ? The device wasn't broken and it detected a sharp drop in temperature when something 'walked' in or out of a locked door (a HDB flat).

Singapore-Paranormal-Investigators-SPI-members-use-high-tech-gadgets.jpg

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Using Science

A model student in my school saw one with no face. My ex GF went Ubin for field camp and one team mate was possessed by a Malay spirit. My cook in army camp would rather stand sentry for hours than go prowling because he always see 'people dressed in ancient clothes' underneth those giant old tress. One of my GF who is a cheongster will go home straight after work on the lunar 7th month because she can see those 'brothers' around......................

So many people around me has seen them and they have no reason to lie or make up stories. How not to believe?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

logisex your team mate possessed by a malay spirit did he proceed to relak one corner and chase after footballs and then blame chinese ppl for everything in his life?

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am going to share my real experience with u guys. but please don't rebutt me with things like ' my mind play trick etc, blah blah'.

1st experience

was a trainee in tekong. we have to go thru a 5 day 4 nite camp. on the second day of camp, we are camping at a site with lots of palm trees. while i was asleep, i dream of a woman wearing in yellow. don't know why suddenly i wake up, then have the urge to pee. go towards the peeing station, and from afar, i see a woman dress in yellow. then i had fever for the rest of the trip.

2nd experience

anyone know the mangroves swamp in pasir ris? i and my friends heard some wailing inside, however, the wailing is really like surround-sound. then we finally brave ourselves and go inside. there is nothing.

3rd experience

was in my ex-girl friend house, and i'm alone. ordered some pizza back. put the pizza on the table, and then next to the table is a chair. hooked onto the chair is those type of feather duster cane with a curve end. suddenly, no wind, the feather duster dropped onto the floor. by coincidence, this incident happened after my ex girl brought back a umbrella that she said 'she found it'.

4th experience

while driving with 2 friends at the airport road ( i think its called changi coast road, beside is the airport), we mentioned the topic ghost. upon saying the word 'ghost' my car radio auto turned to full-blast..

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

A model student in my school saw one with no face. My ex GF went Ubin for field camp and one team mate was possessed by a Malay spirit. My cook in army camp would rather stand sentry for hours than go prowling because he always see 'people dressed in ancient clothes' underneth those giant old tress. One of my GF who is a cheongster will go home straight after work on the lunar 7th month because she can see those 'brothers' around......................

So many people around me has seen them and they have no reason to lie or make up stories. How not to believe?

Yes, many of my friends also saw. They have no reasons to lie.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

i remember 1 incident that really leave me shaking. this happens in my army days in a camp west of sg.

there is one time, i wanted to slack off, so i run to the vehicle garage. is there any tank drivers around. if there is, do u all know that M113, when u release the 2 driving levers, then u turn around and lie on the levers, its like a reclining chair? so that day, i did the same. i release the 2 lever and lie on it. to further prevent people finding me, i close the door hatch, so inside is completely dark. (those armour tankees will know what i mean). its so dark u cannot even see ur own hands.

so i fell asleep. suddenly, i was awaken by all the empty bottle around me dropping down. ok, why was there so many bottles? its becasue some of the bottles are used for servicing (some oils are located at the side panel of the driver, i think its rear ramp oil or engine oil, while some are left behind after drinking. the shaking was so strong that all the bottles fell. even when i was awake, i can feel the shaking too. i quickly jump out of the tank , jump onto the floor and run a distance. nothing happened. i still remember its plate number.