• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ghost? Superstition Or Real?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got Evil One Sure Got Good One Mah

If there's no Ghost, how about the existence of God and Buddha? :rolleyes:

God is different from those things - hot and bright. I think in Buddhism (from a pious believer, friend), he mentioned 佛光 Buddha's light which is quite similar to my experience except there's no human form - shapeless, formless energy !

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Got Evil One Sure Got Good One Mah

God is different from those things - hot and bright. I think in Buddhism (from a pious believer, friend), he mentioned 佛光 Buddha's light which is quite similar to my experience except there's no human form - shapeless, formless energy !

whahahahahahha..you are really stupid !!!! how you know " god " is hot and bright ? some geyland meis meis also very hot and wearing bright sexy colour clothes :wink: whahahahaha ..are they "god " yes sex godness ...whahahahahaha...for your infor buddha is not even a god .

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I read you correctly, usually fever doesn't cause any illusion.

Those who saw dirty things and got fever or sick, is because they saw it or was even attacked by it.

If you ever try it, you should know the difference between the usual fever and the unusual one.

What are the cures for the attack from the unusual ones?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weak Attack

[video=youtube;5mdy8bFiyzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mdy8bFiyzY[/video]

whahahahahahha..you are really stupid !!!! how you know " god " is hot and bright ? some geyland meis meis also very hot and wearing bright sexy colour clothes :wink: whahahahaha ..are they "god " yes sex godness ...whahahahahaha...for your infor buddha is not even a god .

Drifter, stop throwing weak punches. Stop trying to hit me and hit me !

Ah ... hahahaha ! :biggrin:

1 Corinthians 9:26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwanese Compere Was Possessed

Unless it's serious. Normal cure like seeing a doctor will do.

Otherwise, you have to consult a sifu(master) liao..

I remember a Taiwanese variety show where two girls (forgot their names, tv hosts) who were going around the island to solve puzzles and it was that night one of the girls was behaving strangely inside a mini bus (it was dark inside the bus with some lighting from surrounding shop houses).

The other girl was so frightened because the possessed girl was crying and complaining of pain or suffering. She knew something was really wrong and one of the production employees in the tour quickly left the bus to get a man (in tee and jean) to help the poor girl.

The girl was wary of that man and she cowered down as if to avoid him. He stroked her head once or twice and that girl recovered from her daze. She couldn't remember what had happened to her. Wow ! It was like almost live ! Never seen that kind of situation before. That was cool !

My guess was, these things were attracted to coffins. That night or evening, they were stuffing themselves with the food in coffins (a gruesome theme restaurant). She was really unlucky.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Conqueror said:
I remember a Taiwanese variety show where two girls (forgot their names, tv hosts) who were going around the island to solve puzzles and it was that night one of the girls was behaving strangely inside a mini bus (it was dark inside the bus with some lighting from surrounding shop houses).

The other girl was so frightened because the possessed girl was crying and complaining of pain or suffering. She knew something was really wrong and one of the production employees in the tour quickly left the bus to get a man (in tee and jean) to help the poor girl.
I remembered watching this show ! Hosted by 黑人 !

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Variety That Eat Food From Coffins

I remembered watching this show ! Hosted by 黑人 !

Oh, is it ? The two girls were not so ... prominent or high flyer type. That girl is now a bit plump. Xiao Yao or Xiao Qiao ? Can't remember.

The plates or bowls resembled Chinese coffins. No wonder those things were around.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Weak Attack

[video=youtube;5mdy8bFiyzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mdy8bFiyzY[/video]

Drifter, stop throwing weak punches. Stop trying to hit me and hit me !

Ah ... hahahaha ! :biggrin:

1 Corinthians 9:26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:

my one inch punch enough to send you kpkb liao ...thats what you are doing now :wink: you can quote your storybook 10 thousands times ...its still a storybook :wink: whahahahhaha

22222222222222222222.jpg