• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ghost? Superstition Or Real?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Bro Wif PRCs

because people want ghosts to be real, because it adds a sense of mystery to the world, and possibly because it gives them hope in life after death. no-one who believes in ghosts does so rationally, because there is as much evidence for ghosts as there is for Santa Claus - yet we scoff at adults who believe in Santa.

just wait - people will chime in with half-assed hypotheses based on absolutely nothing to explain away this awfully damning logical analysis, to allow themselves to continue to believe in something as unfounded as the tooth Fairy.
if you want to consider the possibility seriously, wait for actual evidence conducted in a controlled environment. photos, no matter how awesomely realistic they look, do not constitute evidence. they are enough to pique one's interest, and even the interest of actual scientists, but they are not actual evidence. we demand evidence of the effectiveness of drugs before we use them, but some folks simply accept ghosts to exist, without so much as a hair of evidence. :wink: .

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Running Low On Luck

KNNBCCB! This Jap video very sexciting! Fap fap....:eek:

Many points for you!

Come come... let's watch together .... midnight liao... shiok ah... :biggrin:

[video=youtube;tphofvvDzTM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tphofvvDzTM[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;nCVzz96zKA0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCVzz96zKA0[/video]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

optill01.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_bias

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

because people want ghosts to be real, because it adds a sense of mystery to the world,

without so much as a hair of evidence. :wink: .

Like I have said before, there will always believers and unbelievers. Why old folks don't vote for oppositions and stuck in the believe that PAP is good for them ? Even if you think you know that you are right, there will always be people who think they are the ones who are right and not you. So, this question will still carry on disregarding whether the truth is actually the truth.

But, there will always not so smart people like PRCs (brainwashed that there is no ghost or gods by Mao) and atheists are just ... stubborn to take an advice to do the right thing just to be on the safe side. Not so smart after all. In fact, these people need to pay a high price for their stubbornness.
:rolleyes:

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard must take out underwear and "wear it over the head" to overcome this? Or is it for Ghost Block Route? I think i will just, Oi! Kan Ni Na Bu Chao Chee Bye, Siam Lah! to break the spell. :biggrin:

Think that's one of the common saying.

But blocking your way is more like when you are traveling somewhere, be it walking or driving, you keep loosing your way or beating around the same spot. Most commonly happen in forested area.

Used to encounted this when young, tracking with few friends in a tekong or ubin forest (can't recall which island). What I did was made a pee along the path been tracking.

Right after that, managed to get out of the area..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Like I have said before, there will always believers and unbelievers. Why old folks don't vote for oppositions and stuck in the believe that PAP is good for them ? Even if you think you know that you are right, there will always be people who think they are the ones who are right and not you. So, this question will still carry on disregarding whether the truth is actually the truth.

But, there will always not so smart people like PRCs (brainwashed that there is no ghost or gods by Mao) and atheists are just ... stubborn to take an advice to do the right thing just to be on the safe side. Not so smart after all. In fact, these people need to pay a high price for their stubbornness.
:rolleyes:

" Like I have said before, there will always believers and unbelievers. Why old folks don't vote for oppositions and stuck in the believe that PAP is good for them ? Even if you think you know that you are right, there will always be people who think they are the ones who are right and not you. So, this question will still carry on disregarding whether the truth is actually the truth " .

you dont have to be confuse to know if a snake really talk , or a man can stay alive inside a fish stomach for 3 days :wink:

" But, there will always not so smart people like PRCs (brainwashed that there is no ghost or gods by Mao) and atheists are just ... stubborn to take an advice to do the right thing just to be on the safe side. Not so smart after all. In fact, these people need to pay a high price for their stubbornness " .

so if i tell you condom monster is real and you dont believe me ...can i say you are stubborn ? :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Truth' Helmet ?

you dont have to be confuse to know if a snake really talk , or a man can stay alive inside a fish stomach for 3 days :wink:

You just cannot understand when I have already address this issue or you just not smart enough to comprehend. If the evidence that was found in the Red Sea cannot be an evidence to you, then what is ?

There will be no amount of evidence that can change your mind to say, "Maybe, there is a truth in it, I will find out more instead of being stubbornly entrenching to my first idea."

That stupid helmet do not explain anything but to quickly brush things aside irresponsibly without really searching for the real truth. Do you know what is an "out of the body experience" ? I don't think these people who went through the test know anything and blurted "out of the body experience" means. They are as drunk as the watcher. What a scam ! So-called experiment to find 'the real truth'.

After explaining so much in my previous post, you are still at ABC ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: 'Truth' Helmet ?

You just cannot understand when I have already address this issue or you just not smart enough to comprehend. If the evidence that was found in the Red Sea cannot be an evidence to you, then what is ?

There will be no amount of evidence that can change your mind to say, "Maybe, there is a truth in it, I will find out more instead of being stubbornly entrenching to my first idea."

That stupid helmet do not explain anything but to quickly brush things aside irresponsibly without really searching for the real truth. Do you know what is an "out of the body experience" ? I don't think these people who went through the test know anything and blurted "out of the body experience" means. They are as drunk as the watcher. What a scam ! So-called experiment to find 'the real truth'.

After explaining so much in my previous post, you are still at ABC ?

evidence found in the red sea is fake ..you call that evidence ? whahahaha . http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?117297-christain-are-fuckin-dishonest-)

" There will be no amount of evidence that can change your mind to say, "Maybe, there is a truth in it, I will find out more instead of being stubbornly entrenching to my first idea."

what kind of evidence you talking about ? a statement made from delusional person or a dishonest person consider as evidence ?

that god helmet aready explain that our human brain can do alot of wonders , a few guy already experience the god helmet and can experience god through the helment :wink: ...now look at the mirror yourself , its you who refuse to accept the truth :wink: .

" After explaining so much in my previous post, you are still at ABC " ?

what did you explain ? you did not explain anything you are just runing around in circles :wink: ...so i ask you again ...if i told you condom monster is real and you dont believe it ..are you stubborn ? :wink:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 'Truth' Helmet ?

What evidence in the Red Sea? Tell me about it. I'm in the mood to humiliate a few christians now. :smile:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I've said, drifter can walk on water. What more evidence do you christians need? I saw it with my own eyes, just as disciples of jesus witnessed his miracles with their own eyes. If they say jesus is the son of god, then jesus is the son of god. Trust me, just as you have trusted them.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like I've said, drifter can walk on water. What more evidence do you christians need? I saw it with my own eyes, just as disciples of jesus witnessed his miracles with their own eyes. If they say jesus is the son of god, then jesus is the son of god. Trust me, just as you have trusted them.

he is too stubborn not to believe in us :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

LOL :biggrin: Really funny. Grown men believing in talking snakes :biggrin:

not only he believe in talking snake is real he also believe that a man can stay alive inside a fish stomach FOR 3 DAYS :wink: whahahahaha

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg

Last edited: