• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ghost? Superstition Or Real?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, they belong to the spiritual dimension, not measurable by physical instruments.

I thought another Dimension is occupy with people like you and me. You are referring to something like hell, heaven? Maybe i should say the 3rd Dimension.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have read b4 on the net Ngee Ann City being haunted as it sat on a cemetery site. The building itself is shaped like a tomb, if you notice.

Interesting stuff. Love this kind of story....

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably been discussed ample times in this forum.
I personally have yet to see one? Close encounters, maybe?

Anyone with real life personal experience to share?:smile:

want to see pontianak or not ? go to Old tampines road or pasir ris park ... after 12 am..

when you have a sudden goose-bump... that's when something is not right liao...

i know a few places if you are interest... but also depend on how strong your life-spirit is lor...

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
my friend died because he was driving against the red light. he believed it was green despite his friends telling him otherwise. stop stop it 's red. no, it's green! he banged and he dieded. ghost? demon? mind game or what?

Your friend was color blind, uncle. That's all.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably been discussed ample times in this forum.
I personally have yet to see one? Close encounters, maybe?

Anyone with real life personal experience to share?:smile:

No, never seen ghosts or spirits, I have however personally witnessed a case of "possesion" by a couple of muslim girls staying in a factory dormitory close to my home in the seventies. It happened to three girls and they started crying and hugged each other, whilst wailing away. The other girls (chinese taoists/buddhists and indian hindus/christians) were not affected but were frightened as hell watching from a distance, some holding their rosaries and reciting prayers. A bomoh soom came and burnt some incense and mumbled some chants, which only served to aggravate the "possessed" who soon attacked the bomoh and started hurling furniture across the room. For their puny sizes, they displayed great strength. After a while, an ambulance arrived with a police car. It took six full grown men to tie down the puny girls in the ambulance and when it started to drive off, two of the front tires blew. That's when I started to feel creepy and left. Thinking back, it could be mass hysteria, but nevertheless, all the tenants left the dorm and the owners had monks come in and whip the house and say all kinds of prayers (Taoist ritual I think) shortly after. The house is now occupied by a family.

Cheers!

ps. Myself - I do not believe in ghosts and spirits, but I wouldn't dare or challenge anyone else's beliefs. Some things, better left alone.

JigSAW

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
want to see pontianak or not ? go to Old tampines road or pasir ris park ... after 12 am..

when you have a sudden goose-bump... that's when something is not right liao...

i know a few places if you are interest... but also depend on how strong your life-spirit is lor...

Old tampines road? The temple there? Pasir ris where? U witness before?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The small lane besides the Old Bidadari Cemetery leading to Joo Seng estate.. Mt Vernon Crematorium located there..

Many taxi drivers claimed to have seen a Pontianak there during late nights.. Don't know whether its true or not.. My Malay neighbour a part time cab driver ever saw one.. He nearly had a heart attack.. He was hospitalised for 1 week at SGH..

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Is Science ?

calabi-grid.gif

Actually, do anyone here believe in another Dimension?

Dono lay. Scientists have all gone mad saying that there is 10 dimension plus one = 11. It always seems to get better all the time. OMG !

Some scientists even commented that this getting more sci-fi than science.

SillyStringTheory.jpg

JigSAW

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's a temple and a small road there.. Very dark during the nite.. Bus no 81 from Tampines used to go that route..

The Temple used to have alot of weird news online. 81 no more, think left only bus 72.