• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Concerns of A Young Singaporean

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol...u sound like a bunch of sour grapes. perhaps u dont have a loving sister and tt's why u dont understand

u sound like an old maid without any man to love..

hence u cling on to your litlle brother n treat him like he is still a 10 years old boy boy.:biggrin:

get a life.. set him free.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we r full of life and we r fully free.

that's why we have the freedom to decide whether to stay in SG or to migrate. r u free to do that?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
we r full of life and we r fully free.

that's why we have the freedom to decide whether to stay in SG or to migrate. r u free to do that?

i did of cos.

i choose to stay in spore. i choose to stay n compete with fake talents.

i choose to complete my NS properly by not kenging saboing my platoon mates.:biggrin: i choose to complete it like a real man.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sounds like you are a typical loser singaporean who lacks choices and tries to console yourself that u choose to stay..what a born loser!!!LOL

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your brother is gay

It would be best for him to emigrate to a country where he can engage in all the anal sex he wants

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
winners compete with winners. loser with no choice stays and have to compete with 3rd rate foreigners for low paying jobs

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
winners compete with winners. loser with no choice stays and have to compete with 3rd rate foreigners for low paying jobs

your brother will have a good time sucking all the ang mor cocks he wants in la la land.. he will finally be free from you the control freak.. :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
u dont like us. perhaps u even hate us

but i dont dislike u.. nor do i hate u.. i pity u

that's the difference

difference between me n your bro is :

he love to suck dicks..

difference between u n your bro is :

he gets all the dicks he wants.. u can only dream on.:biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol...

u seem to know a lot abt gays...

r u trying to tell me ur life experiences?

i know gays hate big sis that try to control their life.:cool:

i know gays usually become so becos they are sexually abused by their big sis when they are little..
:biggrin: