• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Concerns of A Young Singaporean

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg is a great place if you are among the elite and very wealthy. otherwise, it's just another hellhole that has been invaded by hordes of riff raff, pedophiles, frauds, desperadoes, fugitives and prostitutes. what's so good about a sanctuary and home when it's gates have been crashed and it's doors broken into by sheer weight of economic refugees via unchecked invitations?

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are right .goreigners had taken over the centre stage in SINKAPOO....
1] the PRC taken over the hawkers centre..GL, kopitians..pubs, hookers,pimps,,street peddlers.....even beggers..and street musicians
2] they create havoc on the roads, bus, mrts..shopping centres...offices..

it is a veryheavy price the local are payings..presumably for the goods of locals in maybe 20 to 30 years...whenthese low grades foreigners become integrated ...
BUT they will change the whole landscapes ih sinkapoo..in social grace..behavior..moral values[ just see the floods of PRC HOOKERS,,STUDENTS/PROS, COWBOYS..PEIDOMAMAS IN ALL THE MASSAGE PARLOURS IN SHOPPING CENTRE..].....
THE WHOLE SINKAPOO social mindsets and values will changed drastically....
with the recent economical calamity..this huge influx of foreigners is even creating bigger burden to sinkapoos locals....one can expects more social crimes..prostitions..cheats..unrest murders..etc from these 1.2M of forigners among us..
any way out.????????be brave and tell those politicians that you have elected into office..

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks!!!

good insights. that's how many of us feel abt the way the govt has managed the country.

it looks good on the outside and appeals to visitors. but once u r deep into it, SG can be torment

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks.

Good questions. I cant answer for him totally. all i know is that he loves SG but sees limited opportunity for him as a singaporean in SG

This just means he doesn't really love Singapore. He thinks of himself first, and loves himself more.

Erm what did our dear friend John F Kennedy say?

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

He is tragically, no different from all these grousers here. Same priorities. Same motivation.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
u dont like us. perhaps u even hate us

but i dont dislike u.. nor do i hate u.. i pity u

that's the difference

You should truly stopping pitying these sound, able-bodied underachievers who didn't study hard despite the opportunities and screwed up their lives but instead, redistribute it to the disabled, alone and needy who truly needs it even more.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, Sumiko. Researching for a new column? Are you bored with writing about your love(less) life finally?

that fugly bitch put up this same exact topic at the 3-in-kopitiam.:mad:

wonder whats her motive.

she also started posting today over there.:cool:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
his sharing shows the close relationship we enjoy.

migrating is a serious decision and it is indeed wise of him to discuss it and hear other opinions

Leave and don't look back. Thats what i would very strongly suggest. Despite the system here and all of its many obstacles, i have succeeded and considered myself very lucky in deed that my sheer hard work and perserverance has paid off. Others might not be so lucky.

Chances and opportunities are only given to foreigners, as i said before, we are just qualified to be the RPs guarding the army camp that is SG so that the PRs can enjoy life here.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This just means he doesn't really love Singapore. He thinks of himself first, and loves himself more.

Erm what did our dear friend John F Kennedy say?

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

He is tragically, no different from all these grousers here. Same priorities. Same motivation.

It means that is a sinkie for sure and 100% sinkie behavior. The result will be continuous screwing by the PAP govt and a sinkie will bend down further to let him screw.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Leave and don't look back. Thats what i would very strongly suggest. Despite the system here and all of its many obstacles, i have succeeded and considered myself very lucky in deed that my sheer hard work and perserverance has paid off. Others might not be so lucky.

Chances and opportunities are only given to foreigners, as i said before, we are just qualified to be the RPs guarding the army camp that is SG so that the PRs can enjoy life here.

Another wise quote here from someone unsinkified.

woofy

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should get a foreign PR, reside in that country for a while and judge for himself.

Singapore has selfish people in the ruling party and the country has been divided into 3 classes of people; the 'supreme' who rules and make decisions without giving much thoughts to the citizens, the 'elites' who benefit much from the existing political system and they are well-protected and looked after by the 'supremes', then you have the commoners who are easily replaceable and form the majority. Read George Orwell's "Animal Farm" to get a better insight.

The 'supremes' need servants; just like Singaporean need maids; it doesn't matter whether they are 'filipinos', 'indonersians' or even 'singaporeans;, as long as it's cheap and can do the job, hence the influx of 'foreign talents', but that will anger the commoners who are the majority and may result in the loss of votes for the rulling party. The soultion is quite simple, 'dilute' the majority by giving citizenship to foreigners who will be grateful and support the rulers in election. Those singaporean who are not happy can leave; the 'supremes' and the 'elites' don't need you to mainatin their luxurious lifestyles, they can get cheaper people from overseas to do the job.

So, if your brother is a 'patriotic' Singaporean, he should stay if he has the means and courage to change the existing injustice in this country, if not, he should stay out of this country and wait for the right time to come home.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
serving SG under the pap?

dont try to kid yourself.

as long as the pap is here, no one serves SG. they serve the pap

as long as ur a singaporean...LKY says" ask not what singapore can do for you, ask what you can do for the pap"

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you, but it's not true, and I'm not even trying.

State and party are one and the same, they are not mutually exclusive. Isn't loyalty to a country equivalent to loyalty to the ruling state party that built houses for you people to live, planted trees to beautify the country and improve the ecosystem, shelters, roads and other public utilities for you people to use, as well as the establishment of a stable transportation system and an excellent base infrastructure to meet the communications needs and expectations of all who are in Singapore especially including the locals and your typical heartlanders?

So how can you love a country if you hate the party and you just pay lip service to the former from a land far away where you are living and enjoying yourself, on the other hand when Singaporeans remain here, slogging and struggling for the sake of the country and contributing to its economy?

You are one who is kidding yourself.

I leave you time to do some self-reflection.

serving SG under the pap?

dont try to kid yourself.

as long as the pap is here, no one serves SG. they serve the pap

as long as ur a singaporean...LKY says" ask not what singapore can do for you, ask what you can do for the pap"