• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chee Soon Juan call on America to stop business with Singapore

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can anyone be objective if one is always bias to one party?

Objectivity cannot be achieved if man has feelings and sins!

Hey man, pls stop with the religious stuff ok?

Objective is one thing, keep on talking about Sin and God is another.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what? LKY the emperor loves to do that : resort to name calling when he cant win an argument with the oppositions! He would called ppl lair, chauvinist, racist, communist or marxist, etc... But then he is a BIG bully and a manipulator.

And you have learnt so well from him. I can see why you have such a display. You didnt dislike LKY, you envy him and wish to be like him but you can never be, so you try to follow his actions.

wow...........

But you Cleareyes, not only clearly deserves the title of LIAR, you are also a great deceiver. You avoid answering the question and now wants to deceive everyone that you were there! What a LIAR !

To be called a great deceiver, a title that I can never deserve. But since you, the emporer-wanne-be is giving me the title, I dont mind just taking it.

Oh...by not answering the question in the manner you want, I know what you have made of and your intention.

Old trick in Sammyboy....dont work on old bird like me.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
It more because they are upset with his approach. Its like jockey who rides his horse on the outside to overcome the field inside not realsing the extra distance will cost the race.

Lets make this simple:

Lets assume that Chee is a race jockey. As we know, horse racing is done on the tracks and the rules had stated so. Now Chee has not been able to win any race so far. So he claim that the track is unfair to him and that the winning jockery had been changing the rules to suit their style and not his.

So what is a level-playing field? if some could get it and chee cant, does that mean that the playing field is not level? Or he just cant play at all because he had refuse to play by the feild?

The voters in Singapore is not stupid or even as ignorant as some thought they are. have chee proven to be a better alternative? have he make anything known how he could or would get certain things done to the people's advantage?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be called a great deceiver, a title that I can never deserve. But since you, the emporer-wanne-be is giving me the title, I dont mind just taking it.

why don't you admit you are a PAP supporter?

beat around the bush and later whack oppo jialat jialat?

PAP IBs new tactics?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh...by not answering the question in the manner you want, I know what you have made of and your intention.

Old trick in Sammyboy....dont work on old bird like me.

You old bird? hahaha... old bird huh? Or is it old LIAR?

Why beat about the bush? Just answer the question can LIAR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by methink
SDP do care for sinkies not FTs coming in to take our jobs. That's why their walkabouts in Bukit Panjang, Chong Pang and elsewhere. Disasters and ignored? How do you know? Were you there?

cleareyes: How do you know I wasnt there?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP IBs new tactics?

Just too bad.

I m not a PAP supporter but a realistic opposotion supporter who see things from all angles.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

You old bird? hahaha... old bird huh? Or is it old LIAR?

Why beat about the bush? Just answer the question can LIAR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by methink
SDP do care for sinkies not FTs coming in to take our jobs. That's why their walkabouts in Bukit Panjang, Chong Pang and elsewhere. Disasters and ignored? How do you know? Were you there?

cleareyes: How do you know I wasnt there?

Again...I dont see the need

You want a level playing field and yet you do not wish to provide me with one. hence..I dont see the need to give you more information than I should.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

You want a level playing field and yet you do not wish to provide me with one. hence..I dont see the need to give you more information than I should.

How and when did I not provide you a level playing field?

You were the one claiming to be there at the SDP walkabouts, I did not. When challenged to state the place and time, you became evasive. What kind of playing field is this? Maybe you want to dictate your "kind of playing field", like those set by the PAP?

You a realistic opposition supporter who sees things from all angles? A PAP supporter who pretends to be pro-opposition? Hahaha... you dun see with clear eyes, how can you be seeing things from all angles?

Like the PAP, you can fool some, but you cant fool ALL of us... ALL the time!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

The LIAR in cleareyes is now claiming I do not provide him a level playing field.

What is a level playing field? One which both parties do have a right of reply. Was LIAR cleareyes denied one? Did I stop him from exercising that right?

In fact I pursued him for answer to my question, Where and when... the time and place he was said to be at SDP's walkabouts. What did he do?

He played dead. For many hours. Now he is saying, he does not see the need! And no level playing field was afforded him!

What a LIAR he is! Stay tuned... as I am going to expose more on this LIAR clearASS

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if i dun talk how could you fully see the full picture? :biggrin:

you talk so much ..you cant even see your own " invisible gay dog " ...:biggrin::wink: . i fuck your " gay dog " so many times , he still lan lan never dare to show his face in front of me ..what a useless " gay dog " :biggrin::wink:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP IBs new tactics?

Hi bro,

You are right about this cleareyes being a PAP supporter. He is pretending to be anti-PAP. Trying hard to show his opposition leaning views. But what he is actually doing is to bring the opposition into disarray! He is more than just a PAP supporter.

You are one smart guy. He cleareyes could fool others but not you. Look out for my coming new thread where I will do a expose on this LIAR.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro,

You are right about this cleareyes being a PAP supporter. He is pretending to be anti-PAP. Trying hard to show his opposition leaning views. But what he is actually doing is to bring the opposition into disarray! He is more than just a PAP supporter.

You are one smart guy. He cleareyes could fool others but not you. Look out for my coming new thread where I will do a expose on this LIAR.

you can't teach old dogs new tricks....

just see the pattern lah...:biggrin:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Hi bro,

He used to station in the politics folder until LeeTahBah make it a rubbish heap that draws him over to the main forum. He is always like that, his posting sounds pretty confuse. I always thought there are a couple of people using that nick. You know who they are.:rolleyes:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
He used to station in the politics folder until LeeTahBah make it a rubbish heap that draws him over to the main forum. He is always like that, his posting sounds pretty confuse. I always thought there are a couple of people using that nick. You know who they are.:rolleyes:

You are another smart one. Yes he can fool some ppl some of the time, but all of us here ALL the time!

Watch for my expose on this LIAR!

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

wow....now i m Bob aka leetahbah????

looks like The Return of The Clone Wars on Sammyboy.