• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chee Soon Juan call on America to stop business with Singapore

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Until people realizes what is true democracy, what basic human rights are all about they'll never see the new dawn.

I'm surprised that so many people are slamming Chee :eek:

Here is someone sticking his neck out & trying to do something instead of just hiding in the shadows.

If Sporeans don't support dissenters like Chee, how can they expect change from the elitist familee :confused: Let face it there will never be perfect candidates. There will always be something to nitpick: their education, their dress, their looks,. their sex,.....

However if you elect enough people with alternative views, you wouldn't have people like LKY abusing the system.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Me

Sorry I do not subscribe to the "If I want to rebuilt the BOAT, Ship, I have to burn burn burn baby burn everything down point of view."

Locke

Guess how many light bulbs did Thomas Edison burnt before we have lights in darkness?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Here is someone sticking his neck out & trying to do something instead of just hiding in the shadows.

If Sporeans don't support dissenters like Chee, how can they expect change from the elitist familee :confused: Let face it there will never be perfect candidates. There will always be something to nitpick: their education, their dress, their looks,. their sex,.....

However if you elect enough people with alternative views, you wouldn't have people like LKY abusing the system.

If U stop using your PAP hating heart and use your brains to think about it for a second, you will realize why so many pple are pissed. Chee isn't just trying to bring down LKY, he is doing it inspite of the consequences.

If the US really listens to him and starts sanctioning SG, its not just PAP that will suffer, ALL OF US, the common pple are going to get it much worst. Just take a look at nations like Myanmar or North Korea, who are the ones suffering from the effects of sanctions, is it the leader or is it the man on the street.

What CSJ is doing is strapping a bomb on himself and planning to take PAP along with him even if it's at the cost of everyone else. He isn't thinking about the pple, he is just hell bent on taking down PAP whatever it takes.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

many slamming Chee? Well I always thought they are really strange people if they are being repressed they still support the regime that repressed them! No logic at all!

But there are people who prefers repression as long they have financial benefits or they could get promotions!

Or it could be many clones who supports the same repressive regime!

The world not only consists of good only lots of evils hanging around with goods! So people pretend to be grey but you could easily smell them from a mile away!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
only losers ande children resort to name calling when objective not reached.

You know what? LKY the emperor loves to do that : resort to name calling when he cant win an argument with the oppositions! He would called ppl lair, chauvinist, racist, communist or marxist, etc... But then he is a BIG bully and a manipulator.

But you Cleareyes, not only clearly deserves the title of LIAR, you are also a great deceiver. You avoid answering the question and now wants to deceive everyone that you were there! What a LIAR !

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If U stop using your PAP hating heart and use your brains to think about it for a second, you will realize why so many pple are pissed. Chee isn't just trying to bring down LKY, he is doing it inspite of the consequences.

If the US really listens to him and starts sanctioning SG, its not just PAP that will suffer, ALL OF US, the common pple are going to get it much worst. Just take a look at nations like Myanmar or North Korea, who are the ones suffering from the effects of sanctions, is it the leader or is it the man on the street.

What CSJ is doing is strapping a bomb on himself and planning to take PAP along with him even if it's at the cost of everyone else. He isn't thinking about the pple, he is just hell bent on taking down PAP whatever it takes.

Us sanction SGp? You must be kidding!!!

What has Lky did that deserved US sanctioned?

He sold weapons to Iran?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Us sanction SGp? You must be kidding!!!

What has Lky did that deserved US sanctioned?

He sold weapons to Iran?

Quoting the Article

He also urged Mr Obama to take note of the human rights abuses in Singapore and call on America’s political and business leaders to stop collaboration with the Singapore government unless it improves on its human rights record.

Let's take a step back for a min

Who are the biggest Employer in SG?

GLC

Translation: Government Linked Companies

And what happens when GLCs stop getting work and projects from the US and US Business Leaders

Either your pay goes down or your job goes away because the GLCs themselves gets into trouble

So who suffers in the end. Is it the Government or is it the guy on the street who just loss his job

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm pro-Singapore & NOT pro-PAP. I've been around long enough not to believe all the garbage the PAP media has put out. Including the so called truth brigade :rolleyes:

Go ask the uncle/aunties who were exploited in the 80's to 90's Many were mislead into thinking low pay was necessary for Spore to be competitive. Today these uncles/aunties have been replaced by foreigners.

What consequences are you refering to:confused:
Is it any worse than Temasek losings hundreds of billions, CPF is locked up, foreigners taking of jobs,....:confused:

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what? LKY the emperor loves to do that : resort to name calling when he cant win an argument with the oppositions! He would called ppl lair, chauvinist, racist, communist or marxist, etc... But then he is a BIG bully and a manipulator.

But you Cleareyes, not only clearly deserves the title of LIAR, you are also a great deceiver. You avoid answering the question and now wants to deceive everyone that you were there! What a LIAR !

Hey asshole, why didn't you challenge clear eye to set date/time/place for a one to one fight. Just like asshole royston46 did when I assed thru his mouth.......:oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr. Chee (respectfully I still addres him as Dr.) has been a very sad joke in Singapore politics. I don't understand why personal and amicable friends of of mine (e.g. Lamei, NEJ or CTL) still support him. Probably he has his charisma. But I accede to their personal choices. If you ask me? He's a sore loser worse than Hitler or L.K.Y. can ever be. His idea is, if he wins, that's democracy; if he loses, that's tyranny. Come on, Dr Chee. I wasn't born yesterday and I know the offside rules on a football field. You're not even offisde, you simply can't score.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr. Chee (respectfully I still addres him as Dr.) has been a very sad joke in Singapore politics. I don't understand why personal and amicable friends of of mine (e.g. Lamei, NEJ or CTL) still support him. Probably he has his charisma. But I accede to their personal choices. If you ask me? He's a sore loser worse than Hitler or L.K.Y. can ever be. His idea is, if he wins, that's democracy; if he loses, that's tyranny. Come on, Dr Chee. I wasn't born yesterday and I know the offside rules on a football field. You're not even offisde, you simply can't score.

Relax chee is just one of the multi-prog approach to bring down lee regime, hey if it doesn't work the army can move in later!

Guess how many minutes to clear the istana?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It more because they are upset with his approach. Its like jockey who rides his horse on the outside to overcome the field inside not realsing the extra distance will cost the race.

If JBJ, Chiam or Low, after winning their respective wards start talking about death penalties, burmese drug lords, interviews in the US, stand in front parliament house, I can assure you they will not be returned. They will be kicked out.

His causes are noble, but that is not what is needed. Reminds me of an elderly lady who could not comprehend why her son who is a neurologist could not do the orthopedic surgery for a broken pelvis.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you are clueless about what politics is all about. Chee like my grandmother is not a politician. Good at heart but have no idea what politics is about.

What long run? - Chiam has held PP for so many rounds. You must think that PAP allowed him to win or that PP folks are stupid. Chee is better educated, speaks very well but something is not working. I also can tell you that Chiam nhas not received $1 dollar from any foreigner whether in cash or in kind.

Bear in mind, his wife is not a bankrupt. Her parents are very well to do. I think the foreign gravy train has made it too sweet to give up. I don't think he is greedy for money but more for attention and ego. Imagine, he allows the foreign press to label him as oppositon leader when he has never won a single seat. You can't win seats unless you are able to address the singapore electrorate and get their buy in. Radio Jockeys in the US has no bearing on Singaporeans.

Though we are happy that he paints the old man as a tyrant which is true but it not going to help overthrow the PAP is it. You are punting on a great thoroughbred that is galloping the wrong way.

Get a grip of yourself. You can't use a hammer when a screwdriver is needed.

Sometime we have to take the short end of the punishment in order to deal a greater blow to the powers the be. In the long run, for whatever we had to suffer, we gain more when the pappies finally see sense.

SDP do care for sinkies not FTs coming in to take our jobs. That's why their walkabouts in Bukit Panjang, Chong Pang and elsewhere. Disasters and ignored? How do you know? Were you there?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr. Chee is the dumbest doctor in the world. Even a half-Indian Malay doctor called Mahathir is much smarter.

i take a dumb PM with welfare of the people at heart anytime, rather than a cunning old fox social darwinist working behind the scene..

like that we are free to do whatever we want....tioh boh? :biggrin:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
i take a dumb PM with welfare of the people at heart anytime, rather than a cunning old fox social darwinist working behind the scene..

like that we are free to do whatever we want....tioh boh? :biggrin:

Well said. I also rather be clueless rather than be ruled by manipulative and tyrannical forces.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
my PM vote goes to...

forrest-gump-p111.jpg

Last edited: