• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The difference between good and bad people is one got meaningful life and one got meaningless life indeed. Pui!
In fact I have created so much meaning in my life that I see no need to do more good to create any more meaning. Let other people do their share, I have done more than my fair share in life.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact I have created so much meaning in my life that I see no need to do more good to create any more meaning. Let other people do their share, I have done more than my fair share in life.... THINK IT'S TIME TO DIG A HOLE N BURY MYSELF IN IT FOR GOOD...
:geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at you Malaysian shameless evil manipulative criminal bully son of slut fabricating post in my good name and putting words into my mouth. I get good sleep if not for you criminal bullies harassing me with knocks is called I am the bad people only by you the real bad people that hell is awaiting. Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact I have created so much meaning in my life that I see no need to do more good to create any more meaning. Let other people do their share, I have done more than my fair share in life.
The difference between good and bad people is good people gave others a chance while bad people are opportunistic bitches that not only gave people no chance but will trample people that gave them chance.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The difference between good and bad people is good people gave others a chance while bad people are opportunistic bitches that not only gave people no chance but will trample people that gave them chance.
I should have the wisdom to demand my ex boss to fire kt latha then. Instead of being so stupid to make zero demands. It doesn’t pay to give bad people chance. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I should have the wisdom to demand my ex boss to fire kt latha then. Instead of being so stupid to make zero demands. It doesn’t pay to give bad people chance. Pui!
My ex boss made kt latha to apologize to me if not he will fire her and he said “she knows what she did”. But in her apology to me, she said she doesn’t know what she did but she will apologise to me. Hey slut in bed calling others slut kt latha, why apologise if you think you did nothing wrong? Be like me walk out of the job if you think you did nothing wrong. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
My ex boss made kt latha to apologize to me if not he will fire her and he said “she knows what she did”. But in her apology to me, she said she doesn’t know what she did but she will apologise to me. Hey slut in bed calling others slut kt latha, why apologise if you think you did nothing wrong? Be like me walk out of the job if you think you did nothing wrong. Pui!

YOU ARE THE SLUT.
Just look at your own cheebye, how big and wide the entrance!!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shall always remember you slut-in-bed-calling me-slut kt latha bent down and kissed my feet to keep your job. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are the bad people. 坏女人!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you keep fabricating post using my good name? You got no guts to talk in your own name? Pui your evil filthy Cantonese mother phua cb the difference between good and bad people is good people don’t attack a woman as slut to win and that’s you son of slut and you deserve not just vulgarity but to be hanged for your vicious crimes destroying my good name and my good life. You and kt latha see me have sex with who? Pui!