• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even that idle scammer Cantonese accountant that played Facebook games in first three months of job AND complained too much work AND fudged her resume AND sabotaged her ex company AND pushed me on the last day of her work, I never embarrassed her infront of other staff and never shouted at her and yet this Cantonese woman is so ungrateful so evil to bear a grudge on me to push me. Pui!
This is the scammer Cantonese ex accountant hired back by LJ McCully to takeover me on a clean slate. So smart Cantonese scammer that covered up big gaps in employment history and sabotage her ex company and act subservient Cantonese bitch that pushed me on the last day are best friend with smiling snake slut in bed calling me slut kt latha. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the scammer Cantonese ex accountant hired back by LJ McCully to takeover me on a clean slate. So smart Cantonese scammer that covered up big gaps in employment history and sabotage her ex company and act subservient Cantonese bitch that pushed me on the last day are best friend with smiling snake slut in bed calling me slut kt latha. Pui!
AND TIMED HER RESIGNATION TO ESCAPE YEAR END CLOSING WAS SO CLEVERLY HIRED BACK BY LJ MCCULLY AFTER I WAS FIRED AFTER I FINISHED THE YEAR END CLOSING . SFC is such an evil disgusting company indeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
AND TIMED HER RESIGNATION TO ESCAPE YEAR END CLOSING WAS SO CLEVERLY HIRED BACK BY LJ MCCULLY AFTER I WAS FIRED AFTER I FINISHED THE YEAR END CLOSING . SFC is such an evil disgusting company indeed. Pui!
Scammer trash is treated like treasure while treasure is treated like dirt AFTER being made use of indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you walk out only after you're fired .... :geek:
Nope I shouted at LJ McCully and walked out of his office AFTER HE ENDORSED SEXUAL HARASSMENT OF KT LATHA and he had to come find me in my office and that’s when he fired me and not that I walked out AFTER he fired me. Pui you son of slut siding a crime committed against me by your fellow slut and son of slut criminal bully. Pui! View attachment 160624

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope I shouted at LJ McCully and walked out of his office AFTER HE ENDORSED SEXUAL HARASSMENT OF KT LATHA and he had to come find me in my office and that’s when he fired me and not that I walked out AFTER he fired me. Pui you son of slut siding a crime committed against me by your fellow slut and son of slut criminal bully. Pui! View attachment 160624
LJ McCully didn’t even have the decency to offer me the choice of resignation when I am the manager that cleared up the shit and did so much for the company only speaks of him as a mean unappreciative ungrateful boss. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ McCully didn’t even have the decency to offer me the choice of resignation when I am the manager that cleared up the shit and did so much for the company only speaks of him as a mean unappreciative ungrateful boss. Pui!
He expected me to beg him when I am not the one that did wrong but the victim of slut in bed calling me slut kt latha vicious bullying. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He expected me to beg him when I am not the one that did wrong but the victim of slut in bed calling me slut kt latha vicious bullying. Pui!
And here I am 14 years after 2009 and far from a beggar unlike slut in bed calling me slut kt latha that thinks she did nothing wrong but chose to beg her ex bosss to keep her job and kissed my feet to apologise to me AND bear a grudge and “revenge” on me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can a person be so mean so unappreciative so ungrateful indeed? I am 1000 times nicer to my Cantonese scammer accountant in comparison when she gave me nothing but evil shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s the use of acting polite in conversations but so mean spirited lacking basic human decency to offer resignation to someone that did so much good for the company? AND he got the cheek to endorse sexual harassment that’s so rude so insulting and confirmed criminal bullying by today harassment law. Knnbccb indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s the use of acting polite in conversations but so mean spirited lacking basic human decency to offer resignation to someone that did so much good for the company? AND he got the cheek to endorse sexual harassment that’s so rude so insulting and confirmed criminal bullying by today harassment law. Knnbccb indeed.
I am no different from being raped by the company and everyone that defamed me and harassed me since then. LJ McCully and kt latha certainly deserved to burn in hell forever.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can a person be so mean so unappreciative so ungrateful indeed? I am 1000 times nicer to my Cantonese scammer accountant in comparison when she gave me nothing but evil shit.
And even then this evil devil Cantonese bitch bear a grudge and pushed me on the last day of her service (before she was recalled by LJ McCully subsequently).

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And even then this evil devil Cantonese bitch bear a grudge and pushed me on the last day of her service (before she was recalled by LJ McCully subsequently).
Ya that’s what the most stupid person on earth get in return for fighting hr to hire local accountant instead of Indian accountant. It never pays to be charitable to sinkies. Pui!