• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
only those who did too much evil will keep hearing knocks every night... these people are the ones tat Hell is waiting to welcome
:geek:
Meet criminal bully is called do evil only by you mark Andrew yeo the real evil devil awaiting hell. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
With two mortgages to pay for my two condos and an environment full of doom and gloom.
That reminds me sia directive to do cost cutting and kt latha was bossing me around in the pantry said me wasting water washing my cup. What an opportunity bitch!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That reminds me sia directive to do cost cutting and kt latha was bossing me around in the pantry said me wasting water washing my cup. What an opportunity bitch!
Elon musk was right to fire his boss people around secretary. Good boss!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
From 2007 to 2008 - until my car accident - not exactly short period of immense pressure.
Oh that was the period LJ McCully joined the company as Deputy GM to understudy the GM - my ex boss - who was retiring. What a good job can understudy GM for a year or more while finance manager not just no time no chance to understudy anyone but got to cover pregnant accountant away on maternity leave. Life is good when either up or down indeed but not when squeezed in the middle as manager.