• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what? Kt latha bent down to kiss my feet unwillingly apologize to me if not she would have been sacked three years before me. She did not have the guts to walk out of the job like what I did. Pui you Jeremy Quek and kt latha fellow slut and sons of sluts criminal bully gang. Pui! View attachment 160435

Don't talk cock lah, you are working as a whore after being sacked.
Your only talent is to suck cock and let people fuck your hole.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what? Kt latha bent down to kiss my feet unwillingly apologize to me if not she would have been sacked three years before me. She did not have the guts to walk out of the job like what I did. Pui you Jeremy Quek and kt latha fellow slut and sons of sluts criminal bully gang. Pui! View attachment 160435
Kt latha is unwilling to apologize after doing evil and yet expect others to apologize indeed. Pui your smelly Ccb slut in bed calling me slut kt latha who cares for your apology? It’s your ex boss that asked you to apologise to me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kt latha is unwilling to apologize after doing evil and yet expect others to apologize indeed. Pui your smelly Ccb slut in bed calling me slut kt latha who cares for your apology? It’s your ex boss that asked you to apologise to me. Pui!
Office bully smelly Ccb mouth slut in bed calling me slut kt latha should be sent to jail just like @sweetiepie @hollowman sent to jail for harassing middle aged woman. Who cares for her apology? An apology can never redeem the evil that she did to me. Pui!

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I know is your punani is smellier than kt lathas one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smiling snakes slut and son of slut behavior are all the same indeed be it @empathizerofeatshitndie or kt latha. Pui!