• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cantonese dog son of chick @sbfuncle SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK DO DEFAMATION

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cheated parents money to buy condos.
You are a devil.
You are a slut.
You are a son of the gan family.
Knnbccb you Cantonese dog SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF CHEAT MONEY son of prostitute jealous sore loser anyhow smear women prostitute cheat money to buy condo. Your cheap Cantonese mother then need to sell nude sell cb to buy condo and how many times must I challenge you to swear if am a virgin never suck cock never sell cb never cheat parents money to buy condo you die a violent death? Unlike you 野蛮人狗杂种 I swear to die a violent death if I am not a virgin but suck cock sell cb cheat parents money to buy condo I die a violent death.
48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Sentosa cove was the culprit that caused gansiokbin to become what she is today - a chicken from imh:cool:

@ginfreely
Knnbccb you Cantonese dog SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF CHEAT MONEY son of prostitute jealous sore loser anyhow smear women prostitute cheat money to buy condo. Your cheap Cantonese mother then need to sell nude sell cb to buy condo and how many times must I challenge you to swear if am a virgin never suck cock never sell cb never cheat parents money to buy condo you die a violent death? Unlike you 野蛮人狗杂种 I swear to die a violent death if I am not a virgin but suck cock sell cb cheat parents money to buy condo I die a violent death.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin 六亲不任 when snatching inheritance
Knnbccb spamming lies non stop dare not answer when are you Jeremy Quek Cantonese dog son of prostitute SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF THAT CHEAY MONEY going to swear to die a violent death for all false statements defaming Gansiokbin? Pui!

Quote Reply

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is gentlemen talk.
Old Sluts are irrelevant :roflmao:
Old slut is you Jeremy Quek and your Cantonese slut chicken mother and damn disgusting to call yourself a gentleman after smearing raping murdering woman. You are exactly like one true crime story 野蛮人usa immigrant that murdered a fellow immigrant for a few dollars and then act sheepishly talking about her love. No conscience 野蛮人is like that can rape can kill people and act like nothing happened eat and sleep well and talk about love. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Caught lying again.
Old liar chicken whore.
If you never peepingTom and read how you know uncle was jilted?
You are a stupid old chicken besides being an old slut. Tell lie also doesn't know how to tell and always exposed by uncle :roflmao:
Nope I didn’t know. Now I know hahahaha serial liar is you that dare not swear. I swear if I read that I die a violent death. Not like you Cantonese dog son of prostitute tell lies dare not swear Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope I didn’t know. Now I know hahahaha serial liar is you that dare not swear. I swear if I read that I die a violent death. Not like you Cantonese dog son of prostitute tell lies dare not swear Pui!
No need to read also know lah @sbfuncletrue character is no gentleman and a smart woman would dump him like a hot potato hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle gentlemen behaviour is reserved for sweet angels not for old slut chicken whore :redface:
When are you self claimed gentleman going to swear if I am a virgin not old slut chicken whore you die a violent death? Real gentlemen will swear AND will not abuse woman as slut chicken whore virgin or non virgin Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking serial liar.
Serial liar is you Cantonese dog son of prostitute that dare not swear. Nothing wrong with my sentence obviously the woman dumped you is what I said based on your character. I no need to read to know that. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha fake gentleman of course get dumped by smart girl.
Oh ya there are many defamation posts smearing me made by this and other evil disgusting fake gentleman real hooligan Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @sbfuncle @lostvirgin @whistling@NanoSpeed @Balls2U etc with or without naming Gansiokbin. I got no time to go read or dig out to post here just do simple search sure can find one and whatever the posts said the opposite is the truth and they are a reflection of themselves and their cheap sell nude sell cb women.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
57. After smearing raping murdering woman can act sheepish or talk about love as if nothing happened is of course no conscience 野蛮人小人
58. @NanoSpeed Use words like consummation before and/or after marriage to link you to every woman having sex is of course despicable 小人
59. Use one clone @NanoSpeed to use your particulars to link you to every woman having sex to insult you fake virgin having sex and then use another clone @whistling to insult you 犯贱for scolding him for insulting you is of course manipulative 小人。
总之一句话虚伪小人伪君子哈哈哈哈

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The law is very very confusing.
Why gansiokbin is not charged for selling cb in tik tok and why got many SS chant in YouTube not arrested?
Pui your Jeremy Quek Cantonese whore mother phua cb open leg big big gave birth no teach raised evil shameless 伪君子 SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF bastard criminal bully hiding in rat hole spamming lies defaming Gansiokbin sell cb. Knnbccb evil coward criminal dog prostitute is you Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's not inching towards. She had long arrived at the delulu destination. She should be locked up in IMH and have the keys thrown away for good.
Another evil shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute doing manipulation to accuse your victim of defamation mad to cover up your own crimes. Insanity is you Cantonese dogs think you have right to abuse me and call it entertainment. Pui!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another evil shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute doing manipulation to accuse your victim of defamation mad to cover up your own crimes. Insanity is you Cantonese dogs think you have right to abuse me and call it entertainment. Pui!

20240903180138.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another 野蛮人evil shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute doing manipulation to accuse your victim of defamation mad to cover up your own crimes. Insanity is you Cantonese dogs think you have right to abuse me and call it entertainment. Pui!

one-crazy-bitch-tina-lecour.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another 野蛮人狗杂种 evil shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute doing manipulation to accuse your victim of defamation mad to cover up your own crimes. Insanity is you Cantonese dogs think you have right to abuse me and call it entertainment. Pui!

crazy_bitch_by_caberwood_d4kkrjs-fullview (1).jpg