• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cantonese dog son of chick @sbfuncle SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK DO DEFAMATION

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let dog fuck your lying cheebye again for cheating parents money.
400-500k was hell lot of money in those days and income. You can fully pay it and still proceeded to own another 50%.matrimonial condo and again expanded to the jb whore market:FU:
Tsk tsk you jealous sore loser Cantonese son of whore. What is 400k when people were already earning way above 100k then and my pay was among the lowest if not lowest finance manager? Still I earned more than $100k in a year in SFC with 6.8 months bonus after slogging thousand hours free overtime that should make my pay per hour same as McDonald pay

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk Somemore I report you to msf to let them investigate how you cheated your parents money and throw them to sis in law
When are you Cantonese dog son of prostitute going to swear if I am a virgin and didn’t cheat my parents money and didn’t throw parents to sister in law you die a violent death?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin also cheated friends and relatives wedding money to go honeymoon.

Gansiokbin has no friends and relatives now. Also literally no family members after she tried to cheat money from mum and cannot get along with own siblings.

Cantonese dog son of chick @sbfuncle SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK SPAMMING LIES DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN WITH CANTONESE DOG PRIDE​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin has no more relatives in contact too becos some ran away after realised their wedding angbao was cheated. While some ran away after realising gansiokbin is a whore and mad slut harassing the publics.
Tsk tsk you despicable 小人Cantonese dog son of prostitute 没品没底线tell lies to harm Gansiokbin despite being exposed lie after lie by me Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish gansiokbin can either be punished by hdb housewives, some barbarians man if she continues to be a slut or trying to be funny harassing strangers man in jurong east.
You evil despicable shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF spewing evil filthy lies of hokkien virgin being slut and 颠倒是非黑白 whistling dogs harassing me to I harass them should be hanged

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So I guess this is the reason that gansiokbin aspire to buy many condos to prove to herself she is not a failure in life.
Little did she know that even she has all the condo and money, she is a total failure.
Blah blah blah all your ccb lies non stop that is reflection of what you are total failure in life hide in rat hole do defamation crimes spewing evil toxic lies is your proud Cantonese dog son of prostitute achievement in life. Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blah blah blah all your ccb lies non stop that is reflection of what you are total failure in life hide in rat hole do defamation crimes spewing evil toxic lies is your proud Cantonese dog son of prostitute achievement in life. Pui!!
Not to mention SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF THAT KNEEL DOWN TO SUCK BOSS COCK NOT TO BE FIRED AND SENT TO JAIL HAHAHAHA

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth should be she is a slut that goes around sucking cock and snatched the inheritance to buy condos.
Since she refused to admit the truth, the only next possibility that she could afford a few condos is she prostituted her holes in large volumes.
Knnbccb your lie exposed already yet so shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute still repeating lies that I snatched inheritance and prostitute and repeating lies that I have a few condos when I only have one tiny condo in spore and rest are either matrimonial property or jb properties were on loan and sold when I retired or when I come back to spore Pui!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokkien virgin is slut according to your despicable 小人 Cantonese dog son of prostitute mouth Pui!

images (98).jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@sbfuncle another Cantonese jealous sore loser when are you going to swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin impossible to be prostitute no snatch inheritance no throw mother no whatever evil shit lies that you are spewing and repeating with your Cantonese SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF 小人 mouth? Pui!
No answer as usual and repeat defamation crimes with Cantonese dog son of prostitute pride everywhere everyday. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will charge her gst for her curry chap by per kg

Curry prostitute is you Cantonese dog son of chicken @sbfuncleSELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK REPEATING LIES AND USING FAKE PHOTOS TO DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOBIN​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sell nude means like gansiokbin went around the nusa duta garden naked with the long dark pointed nipples on the pretext of going out to investigate sounds and whistles .
You evil shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes spewing evil filthy lies non stop. Stealing photo of me in my night gown become I sell nude Knnbccb shameless mixed breed criminal dog son of prostitute Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's better to be leftover and be invisible than being a public toilet like gansiokbin
A simple search can find you ccb despicable barbarian 野蛮人杂种狗SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF Cantonese criminal dog son of public toilet prostitute hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin non stop. Pui!