• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cantonese dog son of chick @sbfuncle SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK DO DEFAMATION

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People sucked cock successfully become ceo.
You sucked cock unsuccessfully become chicken :roflmao:
You Cantonese dog son of chicken spam and repeat evil filthy lies play dirty tricks to win in life. Unlike you Cantonese CBT THIEF kneel down to suck boss cock, I didn’t even talk to my bosses anything beyond work especially LJ MCCULLY. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese dog son of chicken spam and repeat evil filthy lies play dirty tricks to win in life. Unlike you Cantonese CBT THIEF kneel down to suck boss cock, I didn’t even talk to my bosses anything beyond work especially LJ MCCULLY. Pui!

Cantonese dog son of chicken @sbfuncle SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN PUI!​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
发展禁忌恋,办公室当炮房!男子搭上已婚女厂商超惨下场曝光!

台湾一名工研院的吴姓博士研究员卷入了一段惊人的感情纠葛!他被发现与一名刘姓女厂商发展不伦恋,两人不仅在通讯程序上畅聊18禁内容,甚至还悄悄将工研院的办公室当作秘密“炮房”。这件事最终被女方丈夫发现,深受打击罹患忧郁症,因此入禀法院索要赔偿金,案件也在日前有了结果。

吴男与刘女之间的禁忌爱情故事始于2021年开始,当时两人在工作中相识,隔年2月发展出一段不伦关系,这使得后者的家庭陷入了沉重的危机之中。

故事的转折点发生在同年某天,当时刘女的丈夫偶然间发现了她手机上的LINE聊天记录。这些记录中包含着令人震惊的露骨话题,如“爱液”、“520大战”、“没有第一次舒服吗?”等。

看到这些淫秽的字句,丈夫愕然地意识到,妻子正在背着他与另一名男子保持不正当的亲密关系。

面对丈夫的质问,刘女坦承了自己的婚外情,但令人吃惊的是,她并没有立刻终止与吴男的联系,相反,她顽固地继续与吴男交往,完全无视了丈夫的恳求和劝阻。

面对妻子一意孤行投奔小王怀抱,丈夫情感受到了极大的伤害,最终导致了罹患了忧郁症,这对于拥有一个孩子的家庭来说无疑是又一次沉重的打击。

为了寻求公道,刘女的丈夫毅然决定向法院提起诉讼,要求吴男支付120万元(约17.5万令吉)的精神慰抚金,以弥补他所遭受的痛苦和精神损害。这起案件进入了台湾新竹地方法院的审理程序。

然而,吴男在庭上坚决否认与刘女有婚外情,并对其丈夫提供的LINE聊天记录的真实性提出了质疑,试图为自己辩护,声称这一切都是误会。他宣称自己与刘女只是朋友关系,没有违反任何法律或道德规范。

然而,在法庭上,一切都显得十分清晰。法官仔细勘验并对比了相关证据,最终确认了吴男与刘女之间发生了超越一般友谊关系的事实。

根据法庭的裁决,吴男明知刘女已婚,却仍然与她保持了不正当的关系,侵犯了刘女丈夫的配偶权。因此,法院判定吴男应支付50万元(约7.3万令吉)的精神慰抚金,以赔偿丈夫所遭受的痛苦。

尽管目前案件已有判决,但吴男仍有上诉的权利。

整个事件不仅揭示了不伦恋如何对家庭造成破坏,还引发了有关道德、责任和法律义务的深刻思考。在这场离经叛道的感情纠葛中,受害者的痛苦得到了法律的认可,而我们也不禁思考,是否有更好的方式来处理这些不幸的家庭事件,以避免这样的剧情再次上演。
That’s what you self admitted son of Cantonese dirty slut did with your easy exit married Shanghai mistress in office Pui

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same like gansiokbin keep saying want to jump but never jump. Waiting to get fuck.
Telling lies again when that’s what you Cantonese self admitted CBT THIEF MURDERER want me to do, bully me until I go jump to death and that’s why you and your ccb family women should be gangraped and that’s called justice Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Telling lies again when that’s what you Cantonese self admitted CBT THIEF MURDERER want me to do, bully me until I go jump to death and that’s why you and your ccb family women should be gangraped and that’s called justice Pui!
@sbfuncle pui your Cantonese slut chicken mother phua cb open leg big big birth no teach persecute hokkien virgin as what your dirty slut chicken mother is Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@sbfuncle @pig etc Pui your Cantonese slut chicken mother phua cb open leg big big birth no teach persecute hokkien virgin as what your dirty slut chicken mother is Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
5. Ownselves cheat money and go wedding dinner do not give angbao and turned around to accuse you cheat money. Sibeh 小人to the max!
Knn these 不要脸 whores and sluts can think of is money and money.
The fact that she lamented on social medias means she is prepared for all the colleagues to know about her complaints.
Same as gansiokbin 不要脸 贱货 cheated wedding money to go honeymoon.
Cheat money is you SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF CANTONESE DOG SON OF CHICKEN. PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
up up up
UPPER
So pretentious Cantonese dog son of chicken wait till I up threads now to up this thread to create the impression that you are victim when you are the vicious bully that was starting and creating MANY chicken prostitute threads around my cancer thread this morning to insult and harass me non stop. That’s how evil and despicable serial liar criminal bully 小人you are. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kana fired and stopped working before 50. And never inherited and cheated parents money
According to siokbin statement, she received good bonuses and can buy condo wor. If receiving good bonuses can buy condo after condo then many people will be condo owners now.
Unless she siphoned alot of company's $ while still at work.
Or else the only possibility left is holes sale in large volumes
Tsk tsk tsk you Cantonese dog son of prostitute tell lies to defame hokkien virgin as prostitute non stop with your Cantonese dog pride. I bought spore condos only when I was employed and not after I retired and if good bonus cannot afford to buy condo that’s 400k or 500k only sell nude sell cb can buy then while spore women buying high bto that is 400k and above now are all prostitutes Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kana fired and stopped working before 50. And never inherited and cheated parents money
According to siokbin statement, she received good bonuses and can buy condo wor. If receiving good bonuses can buy condo after condo then many people will be condo owners now.
Unless she siphoned alot of company's $ while still at work.
Or else the only possibility left is holes sale in large volumes

Cantonese dog son of chicken @sbfuncle SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN PUI!​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lu fucking son of the lying gan.
Even getting good bonuses you only can use the fucking good bonus to pay the downpayment.. Where you get the money to service it without having to work?
S'pore women who bought high bto need to slog their life to pay mortgage loan.
Did you siphoned company money?
If you inherited and cheated parents money just admit it.
You sell cheebye if all the money were self earned.
Lying ccb SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF CANTONESE DOG SON OF PROSTITUTE IS YOU pretend don’t know I said before one condo is fully paid before I blasted at LJ McCully and walked out of my job in SFC and the other condo is matrimonial property aka shared 50% and sold when I retired Pui!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lying ccb SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF CANTONESE DOG SON OF PROSTITUTE IS YOU pretend don’t know I said before one condo is fully paid before I blasted at LJ McCully and walked out of my job in SFC and the other condo is matrimonial property aka shared 50% and sold when I retired Pui!
You either sell cheebye else is cheated parents money to fully pay up.You are a devil chicken slut

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheated parents money and throw parent to let sis in law take the responsibility to look after them.
You are damn evil.. Fucking bastard Son of the gan

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheated parents money and throw parent to let sis in law take the responsibility to look after them.
You are damn evil.. Fucking bastard Son of the gan
Tsk tsk tsk cheat money is you SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF CANTONESE DOG SON OF CHICKEN HIDING IN RAT HOLE DOING DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN SPEWING LIES THAT A WOMAN THAT WORKED 16 years in shit jobs tolerating shit bosses cannot pay up a tiny $400k condo in spore must cheat money must sell nude sell cb like your cheap sell nude sell cb women Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely you have been exposed for cheating parents money as well as a non virgin for having your cheebye searched and ransacked during the "cannot find hole" dong fang ye.
You are a serial liar and a slut.
Tsk tsk tsk you serial liar Cantonese dog son of prostitute tell lies to harm people is called people get exposed woh. 真够贱!