• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cantonese dog son of chick @sbfuncle SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK DO DEFAMATION

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another 野蛮人狗杂种 evil shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute doing manipulation to accuse your victim of defamation mad to cover up your own crimes. Insanity is you Cantonese dogs think you have right to abuse me and call it entertainment. Pui!
48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another 野蛮人狗杂种 evil shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute doing manipulation to accuse your victim of defamation mad to cover up your own crimes. Insanity is you Cantonese dogs think you have right to abuse me and call it entertainment. Pui!

images (9).png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you move to India, they will bully your cheebye.

Pull your labia lips,
Play with your hole.
Fuck till you bleed
Fill your hole with curry.

@ginfreely you are a fucking slut.
Slut is you Jeremy Quek and your Cantonese mother that is close relative of the 野蛮人Malaysian criminal bullies obviously open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bully that suka suka judge people thief prostitute means can abuse until death. Well at least your close relatives targeted a man not like you evil coward Cantonese prostitute descendant target woman Pui!

48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin that kind of duacb must use garden hose, water pressure must be strong.

View attachment 205669

actually look quite delicious
你不是护鸡使者吗? :laugh:
May all criminal bullies 野蛮人@k1976@NanoSpeed @whistling@lostvirgin@Balls2U @sbfuncle etc that think they can be like their relatives suka suka judge people thief prostitute and abuse people until death be hanged by court if not heaven and their precious family woman be trampled and that’s called karma.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The audience will clap and cheer for ankor ankor
If it's gansiokbin on stage, I'm sure she will strip naked kneel down and suck his cock.

AMDK see also scared. :eek:
Imagine the smelly, old, rotten pussy type also can, others would have 2 towers if open hole and sell.
You Jeremy Quek whore and son of Cantonese prostitute think you are so smart to hide in rat hole use multiple clones one start thread anyhow accuse woman mistress and another clone use my particulars to defame Gansiokbin is mistress are a murderer that should be hanged. Scared to be sued evil coward criminal bully murderer Pui!
CFE61FB1-5D9C-48F2-A1EA-5A83CACEEB1E.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin big whore
@lostvirgin Jeremy Quek want to win last word spamming evil filthy lies to harm people destroy people’s life with your son of Cantonese prostitute pride go to my Facebook to do your defamation crimes to Gansiokbin smear and persecute Hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as slut whore mistress. See whether I can sue you or not. You murderer rapist that should be hanged Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you didn't mentioned, I also never thought of it.
Gansiokbin confirmed is banned by all the rides and food deliveries company.
She tried to sell dirty things in carousell also got problems :rolleyes:
Self admitted Cantonese thief scammer sell illegal goods and get jailed is you. Everything that you murderer bullies accused and persecuted people for is always you and your cheap sell nude sell cb women are hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

Any pic of chicken crossing the causeway to be a chicken?

The big one looks slutty, is she on the way to Yuhua hawker to look for men?
I suspect her fingers are soaked in her zup since she masturbates a lot before she became a chicken.

Oar ah oar!
I only hear about her eating Cocks, haven't heard of anyone eating her Callus Beef.
That her dream

many sons of self admitted dirty slut Cantonese chickens roaming the streets nowadays doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin using my name and particulars...​