• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cantonese dog son of chick @sbfuncle SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK DO DEFAMATION

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to buy house in JB. Any advise?
I have a stable of meat sellers, mostly beef.
Are you selling meat
I own 2 condos. :biggrin:
Meat seller hole seller cock sucker is all you Jeremy Quek and your Cantonese whore mother Pui!

48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
7. Suck more Bangla dicks and swallow large quantity of Bangla cum everyday (This is from Mayfair, not Jipun).
You will be raped and oared in jb if you continue to wear like a slut.
You self admitted Cantonese CBT thief son of prostitute stop spamming all kinds of despicable lies of me think you can defy heaven karma by not swearing to die a violent death Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Preview of our chicken.

View attachment 206483
@ginfreely your lobang got many herbs and spices inside? Your tunnel looks well seasoned, they managed to clean out the curry?
@ginfreely slutty bin, your cheebye is really glorious, such a big piece, looks good when you trim off all the callus on the entrance.

Fuck how many men so far?
Prostitute slut mistress is all you Jeremy Quek and your Cantonese whore mother Pui!