• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big Sagat Dream Match of the Century. Calvin Cheng: Someone whom Raymond Ng has sued has v tragically committed suicide.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_4811.jpeg

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you bloody bastard. No edge the earth is infinity? Phua cheebye gia
You are lacking of IQ. No genuine flat earthers says that there is an edge. The one who claimed there is an edge are the shills who spread misinformation.

Dumbfuck listened to misinformation then I must prove that there is an edge? Why don’t you ask the one who claimed that there is an edge to prove? Lol

You are quite stupid. No wonder you are jabbed due to your low IQ lol

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a fucking old gay lol
Want to meet “man” for your hidden agenda
When I singled you cheebye gia limpeh ready for real action.. Not talk for nothing.
Same for gansiokbin I have went to jurong east to find her.
You are balless.
Ganshiokbin has a chap cheebye.
You have a chao lanjiao balless.